No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otto Is Worth The Investment!! One Month Review

I have been using Otto for a month now and I'll never go back! 😀
    It has definitely increased my earnings, and my overall happiness being an MTurk worker. Otto is great because I can turn it on first thing in the morning and let it catch HITs while I make breakfast. By the time I sit down it has caught at least a couple bucks already. It is very convenient and an extremely efficient way to MTurk. I work all hours of the day so when Otto is slow I will do smaller paying HITs off of Hit Forker, while Otto is still catching some higher paying surveys for me. Otto was paid for within the first couple days after I purchased it, and again when it re-upped this month (same day it caught me a $10 HIT!!) Definitely a great investment!

***One tip I have is to make sure you sign into Mturk first, start Otto, start Pandacrazy, then start your Finder if you run with one. I had heard this process in Fisherman's YT videos, but had forgotten once I purchased the program. Otto had been really slow for me after a couple weeks, so I chatted into the forum here (which is awesome!) and they reminded me of this start up process. And almost immediately Otto started catching again. One thing I have started doing since then is every time I take a break from working, or I have worked for a solid couple hours I will shut down all my applications and close out of Google completely. Then I will repeat the startup process. I find this kind of gives the programs a refresh and to make sure they aren't interfering with each other.

P.S. Thanks to Fisherman for creating this amazing program, website and community!

Thank You, that's a really fine review ! I'm very happy that we've been able to help you with your mTurk goals.
    My goal is to build a life that I don't need a vacation from.

Comment

Working...
    X