Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otto Lite no longer beeping with new hit

Maybe the latest google update messed it up. I changed to different beep sounds and saved, beep no longer works with a new hit. It does sound when i press play next to it.

Yeah, I think that Fisherman is aware of the issue and it's part of the google updates messing things up

Comment

I've gotten a few messages about this today. As Otto Lite nears its retirement date ( 12/31/2022 ) some features such as sound may experience intermittent function. This is being caused by Chrome's deprecation of V2 extensions and is unavoidable. Otto Heavy will be V3 compliant before this date and existing Lite users will be migrated to Heavy before this time.

More specific information will be available closer to the end of the year.
      My goal is to build a life that I don't need a vacation from.

Comment

Ok thought so. My work around (if it isn't obvious) is to use Panda Crazy and in alarm settings set "Lowest timed hit in queue is less than 60 minutes. 1 hour because I generally dont get hits that take more than an hour and i check my screen pretty regularly anyway.

EDIT: also (again obviously) mute the alarm while working on the new hit so it doesnt annoy thecrap out of you. remember to unmute afterwards.
        Last edited by PatrickBatman; 08-18-2022, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X