banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Odd question time. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd question time. :)

Ok...Odd question. Where did Otto get his name from? Does it stand for something? My husband and I are curious!

When I think of Otto, I think of the mannequin from the 1972 movie "Asylum" but I doubt that's where the name came from (unless Fisherman's a huge horror movie buff like me. )

Whatever the reason, his heart or his shoes...Otto's still keeping me very busy!

Fisherman is going to be the best one to answer that because I'm really not sure myself.

Comment

Otto is a homonym for auto. Otto is, at his most basic, what is known as an auto-accept script. So, I took the term Auto, and created the entity...Otto

Comment

I am wondering if Otto is a “him” or an “it”. Or maybe I should refer to Otto as a “they”?

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
          CrazyCatLady commented
          Editing a comment
          I love it - I think we've been going between Him and It
      Working...
      X