banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Goof Off Day HITs Sunday March 22, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Goof Off Day HITs Sunday March 22, 2020

National Goof Off Day Activities
    1. Be silly

There are a lot of really serious people in the world, and that’s because the social anxiety is real. It’s easy to believe that you’ll get judged by your friends if you let your guard down and crack a few jokes. It’s hard to get over the fear of making a fool of yourself! However, National Goof Off Day is the prime time to conquer that fear and act silly with some friends. We promise they’ll laugh along with you.
    2. Rewatch your favorite comedy

What better way to celebrate being goofy than with some of Hollywood’s greatest professional comedians? If you’re into physical comedy, rewatch "Singin’ in the Rain" and watch Cosmo make a fool of himself. If you’re into stoner humor, watch "Pineapple Express." Our list of movies is endless—and extremely entertaining.
    3. Leave the work until tomorrow

National Goof Off Day is the day for everything silly … and that doesn’t include work (unless you work as a comedian). Take a personal day and go out and enjoy that spring sunshine! If we’ve learned anything from Ferris Bueller, it’s that sometimes a personal day is much-needed. Who knows—you might even get to star in your own flash mob! If you do, we’d love to see it.

Title: Online Beauty Rating - 60 minutes | Accept
    Requester: Roel van Dooren [A3AW0EF13PBP82] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$7.35] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 6.50
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 0
    Description: Online Beauty Rating - 60 minutes
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
    ​​​​​​
    1. You are between 17 and 50 years of age.
    2. You are in good psychological and physical health

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      librarian50 I am thankful for it, since it is so slow..but dang lol

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would have done it if I could, it is getting tough. I hope it's just the weekend slowdown......

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I am really hoping that as well.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3P...to_accept=true

Paul
    Responses to Covid-19 and individual differences (academic research)
    $1.50

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...I'll just be doing a lot of coding today, so beta testers should expect a new phase of testing tomorrow.

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Consumer research study | PANDA
          Requester: shen hao [AQNHLL971LDF0] (Req TV): $12.44/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Give us your opinion about a video; please get your headphone or speaker ready; you will share the video with your friend
          Time: 20 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $0.40
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: $1.5 for 15 min survey | PANDA
            Requester: Eva Gilboa-Schechtman [A3NKXHSS5E3QUT] (Req TV): $7.57/hr/hr
            Description: An academic survey including questionnaires
            Time: 6 hour(s)
            Reward: $1.50
            Qualifications: corona EqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Complete a short, fun workplace scenario | PANDA
              Requester: mturk-ta-requester [A2RKIHBW76RRDK] (Req TV): $19.64/hr/hr
              Description: Complete a 30-minute workplace scenario on a LAPTOP or COMPUTER
              Time: 3 hour(s)
              Reward: $4.00
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; CRA_MTurk_Study_1_Completed DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Personalized Cybersecurity Education and Training - Part 1 | PANDA
                Requester: Shelia Kennison [A2LWCSZ08L97XA] (Req TV): $12.29/hr/hr
                Description: This two-part study investigates the relationship between password security beliefs and behaviors with personality and demographic variables. Part 1 lasts 60 minutes or less. Part 2 will occur approximately one month after Part 1 is completed and will l
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $3.00
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US; Twitter Account Holder EqualTo 1;

Comment

Morning everyone!

From a COVID survey:

"I currently purchase dozens of soft toys for personal comfort"

Attention check, or could this be something that people are actually doing?

Comment

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I really hope it's an ac.

• librarian50
                    librarian50 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I bought a dozen candles

Title: Watch a short video and answer questions about the video | PANDA
                  Requester: Geoffrey Logan McKinley [A8JOAGGJQ6J3J] (Req TV): $29.89/hr/hr
                  Description: This study should take no longer than 20 minutes to complete. You will watch a short video, answer some questions, and complete a spatial task. In order to participate, you must be able to run Flash, be at least 18 years old, and younger than 60 years old
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $2.50
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; famSubs DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    younger than 60 years old .. BS

Title: Earn up to $20 with short follow up surveys!(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Michael Inzlicht [AH6IPOHU1QLC2] (Req TV): $14.04/hr/hr
                  Description: Take a survey now (30 mins) and then 6 short follow up surveys (10 mins) over the next two weeks
                  Time: 3 hour(s) 10 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $5.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [205692-205103] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    18 minutes, easy peasy

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    better than the one I saw yesterday that was similar.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: Answer a couple surveys of choice | PANDA
                    Requester: Cole [A32DK0I3Q2NVSQ] (Req TV): $-/hr
                    Description: Make an easy $5 by filling out a couple surveys for us.
                    Time: 10 hour(s)
                    Reward: $5.00
                    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Happy Sunday! We were going to have a party for my almost 6 year old today (her birthday is tomorrow), but we canceled. She's pretty sad about it. We're going to let her open present in a little bit, and make a cake together. We'll watch Frozen 2 together later, because Anna and Elsa are her favorites!
                      Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• librarian50
                        librarian50 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We had to postpone my Grandson's 2nd Birthday party, we are going to try a virtual party on Tuesday! Happy Birthday to your little one!

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Happy Birthday to your daughter!

• ZeldaFoot
                        ZeldaFoot commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We baked a cake, opened gifts, and did Facetime with some family. She had a great time. CrazyCatLady I'll message you! She loves getting mail! Thank you!
                    Working...
                    X