banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Puppy Day - Monday March 23, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Puppy Day - Monday March 23, 2020

It's Monday, this year has been off to a rather poor start, March has really sucked since most people are probably now in lock down, so lets just celebrate puppy day. Nothing bad can happen on a day where we celebrate puppies, am I right? So enjoy. Sadly these are not my puppies.

Good Morning! I am all about puppy day My dogs are so happy to be in lockdown we have all the time in the world to spoil them and pet them!

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on environmental topics | PANDA
      Requester: Ruben [A2YOREZBLQ5KVK] (Req TV): $16.78/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Do a perceptual decision making task and provide answers to questionnaires.
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $4.76
      Qualifications: Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I usually work from home for my regular job. My dogs and I have a routine. My husband is home from his job right now and it's really messing up our groove! We're all trying to get used to this craziness. I do wish it was warmer and less rainy -- I think that would help everyone's mood. Fresh air does wonders, I think.

Let's make some money today!

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
          WhoCouldItBe commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree. It's raining and half snowing, with a mix of frozen rain. Some warmth would do a world of good. Not that we can really do much with it, but I like to think it would help either way.

• Turking2Long
          Turking2Long commented
          Editing a comment
          Gonna be 84 degrees here today with 89% humidity= muggy, hot & sticky!

• TurknShop
          TurknShop commented
          Editing a comment
          Groove messed up here as well. We're in a bit of limbo waiting to hear what our school district has planned. We should find out soon, but in the meantime, they're just having fun hanging out and playing lots and lots of Xbox. At least they can interact with their friends that way.

DH is in meetings practically all day and he's set up in the dining room. I feel like I can't do the dishes while he's on the phone because of the noise. But on the other hand, so far he hasn't been furloughed.

And yeah, what's up with all of the rain? We've had one nice day since we started hunkering down over a week ago.

Title: Survey: Technology and workplace behavior (7 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Martijn Jungst [A2S25Z13LTSRDI] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$23.09] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 1.00
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: The purpose of this survey is to understand the benefits and challenges of the use of information technology at the workplace. What is the purpose of the research? We are seeking to explore the per
        Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: 5 - 7 minutes survey for psychological research | PANDA
            Requester: Jordan Chen [A35ZFPNHZ7C46J] (Req TV): $15.48/hr/hr
            Description: You will spend 5 - 7 minutes in this study. You will read a story and answer several questions about it and yourself.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $1.20
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Digital Device and Social Relationships | PANDA
              Requester: LEE HOON [AHR3VFB6XCP1L] (Req TV): $35.69/hr/hr
              Description: Give us your opinion about your digital device use and social relationships
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning! Woke up to storms and supposed to be worse tomorrow.
                Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Perception of People | PANDA
                  Requester: Brock Bastian [AB7F6PMGV5XY3] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 3.40] [Fair: 4.65] [Comm: 4.24] [Fast: 4.76]
                  Description: In this short survey you are asked to indicate your perceptions of various people (~2-3 minutes)
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 62
                  Reward: $0.40
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Attention and media useAccept
                    Requester: Dan Smilek [A1IYNH9T7CX84W] Contact
                    TV: $13.33/hr TO: 2.93
                    Reward: $3.00
                    Duration: 07:00:00
                    Description: Research study involving the completion of a cognitive task. The total duration of the study should not exceed 30 minutes and you will receive $3.00 as compensation upon successful completion.
                    Qualifications: Location NotEqualTo IN; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Ugh this wasted 10 minutes of my time on a shitty tutorial before telling me I don't seem capable of handling the HIT and instructing me to return. Suggest to avoid.
                      Title: Chat as an AI assistant or user | PANDA
                      Requester: rasa-research [A1I1OIUHZLZRDO] (Req TV): $-/hr
                      Description: Play an AI assistant or a user that interacts with it to find a ride in the city. The first time you do this task, you will go through an interactive tutorial to earn a qualification for future tasks. (ID: woz_1584952032)
                      Time: 30 minutes(s)
                      Reward: $1.60
                      Qualifications: None;

Comment

Title: [Academic survey] Determine gender of biographical articles (30-40min, max pay 10.25)Accept
                        Requester: GroupLens Lab [A1IVOQZ9SUM9C] Contact
                        TV: $16.09/hr TO: 3.75
                        Reward: $4.00
                        Duration: 02:00:00
                        Description: read biography articles, determine their gender and annotate the article
                        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• witch1
                          witch1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Don't feel bad...I tossed it back because the instructions are so badly written that it's just a rejection waiting to happen.

Good Morning Guys and Gals, I took yesterday off hope everyone made lots of money. I hope today is a good day even with all this lockdown, shelter in place, stay home new world we are living in. Oh yeah and shortages of everything.

Comment

Title: Work with a robot for one day! (~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
                          Requester: Seeber Isabella [A39ECHWNJ9D9KA] (Req TV): $12.33/hr/hr
                          Description: Today you can have the chance to work with a intelligent social robot in a team. You do not need any prior knowledge on robots. All attention check questions need to be correctly answered, otherwise you do not get paid. For more details see custom instructions.
                          Time: 1 hour(s) 20 minutes(s)
                          Reward: $4.00
                          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                          X