banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Cheesesteak Day HITs Tuesday March 24, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Cheesesteak Day HITs Tuesday March 24, 2020

Every March 24 America pays tribute to one of the all-time classic sandwiches — the cheesesteak. Much like national liberty itself, the cheesesteak is elegant, necessary, pure, and was born in Philadelphia. The cheesesteak rose from humble beginnings in South Philly to the cultural icon it is today: safely secure in the sandwich hall of fame. “Eat (ahem, read) on to celebrate National Cheesecake Day.”

There is nothing I would like more than to drive down to Philly and pickup some cheesesteaks. We are now in a stay at home order as of last night, so I guess I won't be doing that. Not that I really wanna go into the hub of the virus anyway, our county has enough cases. As someone who grew up an hour outside Philly though, those things are GOOD. It bothers me when places try to claim it is a cheesesteak when it's not too. Chunks of steak is not a cheesesteak. My wife has the same thing with poutine. I guess we get attached to our local favorites.

So I am going to turn Otto on today. I did end up just going to take a nap after yesterdays mishap. So lets make up for it today. Lol.

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
      WhoCouldItBe commented
      Editing a comment
      librarian50 I have to go to work still unfortunately, but other than that, it's been home. I would order too. We are in a small town, and there are no places to order a cheesesteak from where we are. I did have someone at work tell me a couple of weeks back that a Wawa cheesesteak is comparable. I'm giving him a pass because he's from a western state.

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL! He has no idea!

• WhoCouldItBe
      WhoCouldItBe commented
      Editing a comment
      librarian50 I know. Don't get me wrong, I love a good Wawa hoagie, but they do NOT make a decent cheesesteak. Lol.

Title: Curiosity about questions(~ 35 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: CU Learning Lab [A4Q6ZYVYR6YUA] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$16.30] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.47] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=18] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.30
    Duration: 1:10:00
    Available: 0
    Description: A 35 minute study, paying $2.30 plus a $2 bonus for successful completion with full attention. In the study you will complete several short tasks regarding different trivia, everyday knowledge, and health related question. This study is session 1 out of 2. A second 30 m session will take place in a week, and will pay the same hourly rate plus a special bonus. We are only interested in participants who want to complete two sessions. This study requires your full undivided attention.
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      a solid 20 minutes, full screen. It was fairly interesting though

Good morning sweethearts! I hope everyone feels amazing and is staying safe!
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Opinions about Media(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Nashla Feres [A7WZQ8IEP1G8Y] (Req TV): $20.28/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: survey
      Time: 20 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 17
      Reward: $0.70
      Qualifications: Exc: [198533595-205360] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning!
        Hope we all make a pile of today!

Comment

Title: Learn to find hidden rewards (Earn bonus up to $5) | PANDA
          Requester: Markant Lab [AEAB1I1F0RNFB] (Req TV): $14.04/hr/hr
          Description: Memory study in which you play a card game to find hidden rewards.
          Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning everyone! Our county in PA is now under "Stay at Home". Hope the rest of you are staying home and safe!

If anyone likes these:
            Title: [ingredients] Transcribe ingredient text from an image | Accept
            Requester: Granola Transcriptions [ASJ8BMJKQ2KR3] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$6.37] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=2.20] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=3.33] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 0.01
            Duration: 1:00:00
            Available: 2036
            Description: Transcribe text from images. Get a bonus depending on the number of words transcribed.
            Qualifications: ingredients Exists ; Blocked DoesNotExist

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
              WhoCouldItBe commented
              Editing a comment
              Welcome to the PA stay at home club.

Title: Upload 2-minute screencast of a website (cricut owners) | PANDA
            Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (Req TV): $13.43/hr/hr
            Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 2 minutes talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
            Time: 40 minutes(s)
            Reward: $0.60
            Qualifications: Reviewer GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1Take Test; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; demographic12757 EqualTo 1;

Comment

Title: Coronavirus and Well-Being(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Matthew Gallagher [A19YBPBISC5OPW] (Req TV): $11.87/hr/hr
              Description: For this study, you will complete an online questionnaire about your coping, mental-health, and well-being. You will qualify for this study only if you are 18 years or older, and your eligibility will be assessed throughout the duration of the study. The questionnaire will take approximately 1 hour to complete. With your permission, we will follow up with you at two additional time points (approximately 2-4 weeks later and 4-8 weeks later) after you take this questionnaire in order to collect information about your coping, mental-health, and well-being over time. You will be compensated with $7.00 for completing surveys at time 1, $8.00 for completing surveys at time 2, and $9.00 for completing surveys at time 3. If you complete the questionnaires at all three time points, you will be entered into a raffle for a $50 Amazon.com gift card. This project has been reviewed by the University of Houston Committee for the Protection of Human Subjects (713) 743-9204.
              Time: 2 hour(s)
              Reward: $7.00
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Under 40, but not by much. Speed bumps.
                Title: Working Memory and Auditory Change (under 60 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Mounya (JHU) [A1Z9TP6V5Z1J1] (Req TV): N/A
                (TO): [Pay: 2.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                Description: Make judgements on audio recordings. Requires headphones.
                Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $5.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96;

Comment

Good grief y'all, more customer service woes...my husband bought a laptop from BestBuy and forgot to put in a promo code for 10% off. I tried reaching them last night to add it and was told after talking to six people that the hold time to speak with "that department" was over an hour and they'd have to call back. So I put in the number and waited. They finally called around 10 p.m., waking me up, and put us on hold for another thirty minutes after which my husband got pissed and finally hung up. I just called back and their wait time is an hour and forty five minutes. So I am waiting for a call back again. I don't know what's going on there but it feels slightly ridiculous. I guess a massive amount of people buying electronics now that they are stuck at home??

Comment

• USMarineVet
                    USMarineVet commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Can't you just cancel the order and start from scratch?

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    USMarineVet yes that is what I had hoped but they have already shipped it so it won't let us cancel now. They just finally called back! Two hours and seven minutes later. I'm on hold again now.

• smartin
                    smartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sweetheart that sounds like a nightmare! I hope you were able to get your situation resolved, if not I would email them and tell them the situation and see if they will at least give you the $30 back as a credit but I would definitely push for both. I assume you are having it shipped to your house? I know they can do credit adjustments if you pick up in store - kind of a PITA but it is doable as I did a pick up for the charger I bought and found an open box on the shelf cheaper than the open box I paid for and they credited my card back the difference.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...up since 6am...just now getting through daily maintenance tasks....whew....

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your attitudes towards social situationsAccept
                      Requester: William Tov [A2WAIGFL487P0E] Contact
                      TV: $24.91/hr TO: 3.13
                      Reward: $4.10
                      Duration: 01:00:00
                      Available: 1
                      Description: Give us your opinion about social situations and beliefs about yourself and relationship with others
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Working...
                      X