banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Tolkien Reading Day HITS Wednesday March 25, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tolkien Reading Day HITS Wednesday March 25, 2020

Tolkien Reading Day is held on the 25th of March each year.

It has been organised by the Tolkien Society since 2003 to encourage fans to celebrate and promote the life and works of J.R.R. Tolkien by reading favourite passages. We particularly encourage schools, museums and libraries to host their own Tolkien Reading Day events.
    Why 25 March?

The 25th of March is the date of the downfall of the Lord of the Rings (Sauron) and the fall of Barad-dûr. It’s as simple as that!

Morning! Pretty slow and dead today. Still sitting at a $0 PE. Otto hasn't even tried to grab anything, because I'm guessing there is nothing to grab. Guess I'll spend extra time with the terrible twos toddler today. Which is in full force this past week. Wish us luck over here!

Comment

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck! It gets better!

• WhoCouldItBe
      WhoCouldItBe commented
      Editing a comment
      librarian50 We are close to 3 and just hit. Literally out of nowhere. She was fine, then a week ago it got bad. I didn't realize how bad until over the weekend, and it just gets worse. She is into the full power struggle now. Good times.
      Juvenisle - Definitely a slow day, but it'll pick up soon hopefully!
      Sweetheart - I hope so. You have had more than 1 kid, so it must. Otherwise you wouldn't have more, right? Right?... Lol.

• Sweetheart
      Sweetheart commented
      Editing a comment
      WhoCouldItBe That's right!!

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, AndreiUlmeyda to the forums.

​​​​​​​

Comment

I didn't go to bed until 4 this morning due to two fantastic batches (xlab breaking down ROTs and Noah Turk pick the emotions that best describe an emoji). I ended up at around $230, but some of that fell on today's total. Now I'm wondering if Noah Turk posts at that time very often. It would be worth it to wake up for a while to work on those if so.

Plan for today is to get some cleaning and organizing done and hopefully having some good batches drop later when I'm more alert. I'm pretty sure I'll be dragging for most of the morning.

Comment

• Fisherman
      Fisherman commented
      Editing a comment
      That might be one of the best days I've ever heard of.

• TRam4
      TRam4 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! That's great. I hope you get rest and enjoy the rest of your day. Congratulations!

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! Good job!!

Good morning!

Comment

Good morning, hope you all are doing well and that today is a good day for us all.

Comment

One thing is for sure a slow morning doesn't mean a slow day. Hoping for more hits as the day goes on. Never give up.

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I've made most of my money lately from noon to about 2pm.

• TRam4
          TRam4 commented
          Editing a comment
          The same here for me. It's actually been okay considering what all is going on the moment. There have been so many Covid studies.

Title: Robot Factory! (~35 minutes)(~ 35 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Yael Niv [AM1AURPCUOXG1] (Req TV): $14.90/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: In this game, you will inspect robots made in an fictional factory. Earn points by correctly inspecting the robots! For participating, you will be paid $5 plus a performance bonus up to $3. The entire HIT should take around 35 minutes. You will need to be able to hear audio to complete this HIT. You will also watch several emotional videos and complete several short questionnaires.
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 7
        Reward: $5.00
        Qualifications: Exc: [-1859189180-205778] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...I expect a new Otto Beta Test Phase later today...this one with ability to filter hits by approval rating.

Comment

Title: Correlates of Behaviour Change During COVID-19 (~15 minutes)(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: BEC Research Group [AU5EXRJVGOYBQ] (Req TV): $18.84/hr/hr
            Description: Answer some questionnaires
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $2.50
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [2056610112-205772] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Scenario Study(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: [email protected] [A2ZTECTX04M1LY] (Req TV): $12.98/hr/hr
              Description: Brief study involving reading a scenario and answering questions about it
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 15
              Reward: $0.60
              Qualifications: Exc: [737726962-205780] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Hope we all have a great day like TurknShop did that is fantastic.

Comment

• TurknShop
                  TurknShop commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It definitely made me wonder how much more I am missing by going to bed by midnight. The Noah Turk one dropped around 2 am!

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: Lost Wallet Decision Making Survey!Accept
                  Requester: Luke Chang [A2VZMCOVW3CCPE] Contact
                  TV: $19.07/hr TO: 4.45
                  Reward: $3.63
                  Duration: 01:00:00
                  Available: 1
                  Description: In this ~15 minute survey, you will make decisions regarding a hypothetical lost wallet.
                  Qualifications: PrevParticipation_Wallet LessThan 100

Comment

Good morning, my friends. A couple of tornadoes last night, but, they were in rural areas so thankfully no injuries and minor damage.
                    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                      ZeldaFoot commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Glad you're safe!
                  Working...
                  X