banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Live Long And Prosper Day HITs Thursday March 26, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Long And Prosper Day HITs Thursday March 26, 2020

LLAP Day, celebrated annually on Leonard Nimoy's birthday of March 26th, encourages you to contemplate the Vulcan blessing and see how it might apply to your life. Whether it's reading a book, making investments, changing your diet, or watching some Star Trek, if you think it will make you happier, healthier, or increase your prosperity, today is the perfect day to give it a try.

Title: Complete 5-10 minute survey (possible bonus) | Accept
    Requester: John Beshears [A2V6PR4T3PHG76] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$24.13] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.05] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.75] [Reviews=25] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=6.54] [Pen=2.53] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: For a study, you will be asked to read about an educational intervention and answer some questions.
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• witch1
      witch1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Quick!

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on fairness and AI in recruiting (15min) | PANDA
    Requester: YNakao [A1X3AODXGVB10P] (Req TV): $16.01/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Give us your opinion about the fairness and artificial intelligence when deciding who to hire
    Time: 3 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.50
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

well, now I know I am desperate. I actually did the Anna Konova Answer questionnaires about yourself and complete decision making tasks ($5 base with bonus up to $6.60), I have been throwing it back for over a month. It is a good solid hour and the likelihood of getting over the .70 bonus is very, very slim

Comment

• witch1
        witch1 commented
        Editing a comment
        This week has been awful. Today is pretty good so far. I hope it picks up real soon.

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, I made 20.00 here yesterday, I made 34.00 from other sources, but this really sucks. The hits available are underpaid and awful which makes me lose my motivation

G'Morning!

My county goes on lock down at 5pm today.

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like we will be getting that as well. My Husband and I ran to the store quickly this morning and we wondered why there were so many people there already

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        Bear our food lion is so bare, the meat case is just about empty, eggs, cheese, milk , bread etc

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        cyvamp just got back from Food Lion. Plenty of bread but no meat and just a few eggs. I wanted some grits but none of that either.

Good morning! Got to sleep in and have a normal day today. I have a weird work schedule, and work most of the night, but got told to go home last night. My allergies were kicking in bad yesterday, and apparently my sneezing and sniffling was going to make people panic. So I came home and went to bed. Best of luck out there today, this week has been rough.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        My allergies have been bothering me too. There's a layer of pollen on everything. The postnasal drip makes me cough.... which makes people panic.

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        ZeldaFoot It appears it does. Lol. I had no idea, finally I was told to just leave, people kept asking if I was sick. I get it, and I can't complain, I got some sleep and took some benadryl so I got some really good sleep.

Finally getting around to putting that water pump on my wife's car today...so I'll be in and out.

Next up on Otto Beta Testing will be a live queue watch (like PC)...which will mean some of you won't need to open PC anymore.

Comment

Good morning everyone

Comment

My two money makers posted again late last night (around midnight, maybe?). I stopped working around 3 am, putting my total for the day at right around $225. If Noah Turk mass rejects me, I'm toast! I don't think that will happen, but I am very nervous about the amount of pending HITs I have right now.

Today I really, REALLY have to get the kitchen done. It has suffered the past couple of days and the kids want to bake. Plus it just feels better when it's neat and organized. I have to get it done in the morning since it's usually pretty dead on mturk then anyway.

I'll be watch for xlab in the afternoon and if nothing else happens, I think I'll do a few of the ML Researcher hybrid questions. I've done 15 or so without rejections so I think I understand what they are looking for, but doing a lot is risky with their approval percentage.

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice total!

• magpie
            magpie commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm so bummed that I missed xlab's "makeup qual" for those rule of thumb hits yesterday. Xlab has always been a good money maker for me in the past, so it's a bummer to be missing out on these.

Originally posted by TurknShop View Post
          My two money makers posted again late last night (around midnight, maybe?). I stopped working around 3 am, putting my total for the day at right around $225. If Noah Turk mass rejects me, I'm toast! I don't think that will happen, but I am very nervous about the amount of pending HITs I have right now.

Today I really, REALLY have to get the kitchen done. It has suffered the past couple of days and the kids want to bake. Plus it just feels better when it's neat and organized. I have to get it done in the morning since it's usually pretty dead on mturk then anyway.

I'll be watch for xlab in the afternoon and if nothing else happens, I think I'll do a few of the ML Researcher hybrid questions. I've done 15 or so without rejections so I think I understand what they are looking for, but doing a lot is risky with their approval percentage.
          225?! Dannnnng. I haven't seen Noah's in a while... Did they got to masters?

Fingers crossed for you

Comment

• TurknShop
            TurknShop commented
            Editing a comment
            These particular ones are Masters. You just click on boxes to say what emotions you would express with an emoji. Over the past two nights they've posted about 10,000 total of these for 40 cents each, and each one takes like 10-15 seconds. And they're stacked! Crazy money potential.

Title: Answer qsurveys about pain and decision-making | PANDA
          Requester: ARRC [A4NJMKW58VXL6] (Req TV): $16.49/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Answer surveys about economic decision making and how pain affects your life
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I did one HIT this morning that didn't give a survey code, so I didn't submit it. And now I just did the one by Consumer Lab 710 only to realize that there is no Submit button on the mTurk page. I feel like I waste so much time lately doing work that isn't compensated. Is it just me?

Comment

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              Same - never been rejected from doing that.

• Valley
              Valley commented
              Editing a comment
              Molly1904, re. the no submit button, sometimes if you refresh the page the button magically appears. The other thing you could try is to open MTurk in another browser (I use Firefox for this) and usually the button is there when you open the HIT.

• Molly1904
              Molly1904 commented
              Editing a comment
              I always worry about being rejected. I guess I shouldn't be so fearful. And for the 2nd study, I opened it in a second browser and then on an ipad, but no luck. I hope Prolific gains ground. I haven't had any issues with any study I've done there and they seem to care a lot more about the workers.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

These are back. I don't love them, but they pay pretty well. These aren't Wikipedia entries like they've been in the past. They're Enron emails...
              Title: Beat the AI | Reading Comprehension | Accept
              Requester: dssM [A2BAAVN8O77CWT] Contact
              TV: No Reviews
              TO: No Reviews
              TO2: No Reviews
              Reward: 2.00
              Duration: 1:00:00
              Available: 570
              Description: You will be asked to generate questions and answers for a given passage. An AI will then try to answer your question - if it answers wrong, you win - if it gets the answer correct, you lose and will have to try again. Good luck!
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Location In CA, GB, US; Approved QA GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98

Comment

Comment

• librarian50
                  librarian50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for that! Very interesting.
              Working...
              X