banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

TGIF Hits - Friday March 27, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TGIF Hits - Friday March 27, 2020

It's finally Friday. We made it. I'm too tired to look up a special day. so it's just a Friday. Good luck out there today in the jungle.

Now on the what to avoid list for today: "The entire procedure will take 30 minutes maximum. You will receive 0.25 USD for your participation."

Title: Thoughts on Your Romantic Relationship | Accept
    Requester: Lauryn [A3NUKJJL19WPEG] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: This is a 30-minute survey about your current romantic relationship. You will answer questions about how you communicate with your current romantic partner.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists

Comment

• witch1
      witch1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm dating myself. It is going super well! I think I might be the one!

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here

Title: Complete a set of tasks on a website and give us feedback. (bonus available) | PANDA
    Requester: CXL agency [A15DF5Y6V1P2SQ] (Req TV): $31.17/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: You will be asked download the Userlytics recorder to enable User testing, which will take you through a series of tasks on a website. We will require the participants to share their webcam, screen and audio recording.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $6.00
    Qualifications: Job Function - Management EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Money Decisions(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: CoCoSci Lab at Princeton [A1S8PU3QK4OKG3] (Req TV): N/A
        (TO): [Pay: 3.90] [Fair: 4.85] [Comm: 3.17] [Fast: 4.00]
        Description: Experiment where you make choices between different economic decisions
        Time: 40 minutes(s)
        Reward: $2.50
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Exc: [205485546-206367] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [3591] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Thoughts on Your Romantic Relationship | PANDA
          Requester: Lauryn [A3NUKJJL19WPEG] (Req TV): $16.36/hr/hr
          Description: This is a 30-minute survey about your current romantic relationship. You will answer questions about how you communicate with your current romantic partner.
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

You've received a bonus from CU Learning Lab for work related to 3RKHNXPHGW6XVW75BNF2NN5QJA2UKF.

The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:

This is your bonus for this session. Thank you for participating attentively. You will receive a link to session 2 in a week.

Comment

Good Morning, Why does a lockdown make me want to work less. It is crazy but I feel like everyone is on lockdown so why do I have to work.

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                I think the hits are on lockdown.

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe that is part of the problem too not enough hits to keep us busy

• Curbie
                Curbie commented
                Editing a comment
                Kizzy I know how you feel! I keep reading things about what to binge on Netflix and what movies to watch, meanwhile my DVR is 97% full. I have less time to do things like that now, and I'm a bit jealous.

Title: Consumer Survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: UPenn Researcher [A2M70XENI0CWIR] (Req TV): N/A
              (TO): [Pay: 3.25] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
              Description: 5 minutes, $0.60
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 6
              Reward: $0.60
              Qualifications: Exc: [1809729236-206385] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: How does this person sound? | PANDA
                Requester: Stephanie Solt [A1MHR6VUH8NZI0] (Req TV): N/A
                (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.33]
                Description: Read a few dialogues; say what you think!
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $1.50
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, GonzoATL to the forums.

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, basedsecrete to the forums.

Comment

Good morning! Hoping for another good day. I'm on track for my biggest week in a long time. I stayed up way late hoping for another Noah Turk batch, but it never showed. Maybe they're done for the next couple of weeks.

The Chromebook for my 3rd grader is arriving today. He's so excited! I told him he can't use it yet, though, it has to do its time in the garage. Tomorrow we can pull it out and get things set up. We'll have a couple of days to make sure things are ready for school to start up on Monday. We also need to fix the 6th grader's computer. It is a hand-me-down from our oldest, who isn't in school and decided he didn't need one anymore. It's lagging big time so we're going to see if we can clean things up so there are no issues.

Comment

• TurknShop
                    TurknShop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks, witch1! I'll definitely let you know if we get stuck.

• Ksantillan
                    Ksantillan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    witch1 My macbook shut off the other day and said something about a kernal panic, I ran the diagnostic and It said no issues were found. Have any insights? I just got this about a month ago.

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ksantillan check if there any software updates. Be sure it has good airflow as Macs run hot and heat can cause kernel panics.

Title: Political News and Image Survey(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Donna Lee [A37YCK9EQ3Q1XT] (Req TV): $11.40/hr/hr
                  Description: Complete a brief series of survey questions regarding a political article. Should take about 3-4 minutes.
                  Time: 30 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 15
                  Reward: $0.45
                  Qualifications: Exc: [1608355381-205648] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 1989414341 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US;
                  Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Please help us find solar panels in satellite imagery. | PANDA
                    Requester: GeoHIVE Administrator [A2RAGWQ0G2TWAT] (Req TV): $18.73/hr/hr
                    Description: We are looking for solar power panels.
                    Time: 20 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 2126
                    Reward: $0.23
                    Qualifications: GeoHIVE Standard Qual In 01; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                    X