banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Respect Your Cat Day HITs Saturday March 28, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect Your Cat Day HITs Saturday March 28, 2020

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Top 5 Ways People Show Their Cats Respect for Respect Your Cat Day

Respect Your Cat Day is March 28th. It's a day to let your cat know that you respect and appreciate all the hard work they put in to being a loyal furry companion to you. Not to mention all the snoopervising cats are responsible for. I'd probably never get anything done around here if it weren't for them... So for Respect Your Cat Day, I'm acknowledging all of my cats' relentless efforts to keep meal time on schedule.

​​​​​​https://www.mypawsitivelypets.com/20...heir-cats.html

Under 3 minutes
    Title: Survey about the faces of Online Characters | PANDA
    Requester: Alan R. Dennis [A2JFTA3GIFZR4J] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
    Description: This survey will take 5 minutes and will pay $.75 cents. You will look at the faces of three online characters and answer questions about each. You must be 18 years of age or older and be a resident of the US.
    Time: 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.75
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I got an email invite to this one, if you are in this series, it's pretty easy.
      Title: USA 2020. Third survey that will ask about recent events in society. | Accept
      Requester: Pontus Leander [A1NKMN9BUMIIJ4] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$6.28] [Pay=Low] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=2.59] [Fast=4.06] [Comm=2.71] [Fair=3.94] [Reviews=53] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 1.20
      Duration: 12:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: You will fill out five surveys across the next months asking questions about recent events in society.
      Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

5 minutes

Nabeel Qureshi) [$2.00]​​​​​​
        Answer a 5-7 minute survey about your opinions on the novel coronoavirus, or COVID-19 pandemic​​​​​​

​​​​​​http://worker.mturk.com/projects/36M...?ref=w_pl_prvw

Comment

Title: Complete a set of tasks on a website and give us feedback. (bonus available) | Accept
          Requester: CXL agency [A15DF5Y6V1P2SQ] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$30.97] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=1]
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 6.00
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Available: 1
          Description: You will be asked download the Userlytics recorder to enable User testing, which will take you through a series of tasks on a website. We will require the participants to share their webcam, screen and audio recording.
          Qualifications: Job Function - Management EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good Morning! Lets make it a productive money making day!

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              How are you feeling today Turking2Long

• Turking2Long
              Turking2Long commented
              Editing a comment
              cyvamp I am feeling better thanks for asking! My grandson is cooking whatever I can eat, I am blessed

Title: Qual for: Look at an edited image and describe why it was edited | PANDA
            Requester: xlab research [A3IN1JY2L1NKWL] (Req TV): $20.78/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: Look at an edited image and describe the impact of the edit! Interesting! NOTE: This is the qualification HIT.
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            Reward: $1.50
            Qualifications: fakeimg-qual DoesNotExist ; Location In AUCAGBIE; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Psychology study: play a card game (~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: BLAM Lab @ Yale [A1HOK7EY8010WS] (Req TV): $24.00/hr/hr
              Description: This is a multi-part study where you will play a card game and then be re-invited to take another game and answer questions about your beliefs and emotions. Mobile devices not allowed. Test #1.1
              Time: 6 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 2
              Reward: $6.00
              Qualifications: SurveyGroup [3602] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [-930890553-206588] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Psychological Well-Being During Coronavirus Pandemic (15-20 minutes; $3.00)(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: gboyraz [A19OJ0A4ZHFX8T] (Req TV): $22.83/hr/hr
                Description: Participation in this study involves completing a survey that includes questions about your background, health, and your emotional experiences, beliefs, and practices related to Coronavirus pandemic. It will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete this study. Please note that this study contains multiple waves of data collection; those who satisfactorily complete the initial survey will receive invitation email to take an additional survey in the following months.
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 8
                Reward: $3.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Exc: [1164913309-206595] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Advertising - WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised | PANDA
                  Requester: kerviler [A1G418G3BL38I3] (Req TV): $11.61/hr/hr
                  Description: The survey can ONLY be completed by WOMEN. You will be asked a series of questions about an advertising. It should take no more than 15 minutes to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you).
                  HITs Available: 47
                  Reward: $2.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;
                  Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Making Choices(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (Req TV): $14.27/hr/hr
                    Description: A short survey about choices. $0.36 for 3 minutes!
                    Time: 30 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 43
                    Reward: $0.36
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [2057203840-206559] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: ~20 min survey on your response to the COVID-19 coronavirus epidemic | PANDA
                      Requester: B E KENWARD [A2QUP5HKHBF5WJ] (Req TV): $10.17/hr/hr
                      Description: 98 multiple choice items; 14 number entry items; 2 text entry items
                      Reward: $2.50
                      Qualifications: CompletedCoronaSurvey1 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...it's Saturday....so let's do it again...

A new Otto Beta Test Phase is due later in the day...I hope.

I'm starting to see light at the end of the Otto Upgrade tunnel finally.

Comment

Let's see all of your kitties! The first pic is Yellow Cat and CTL (Cat The Large)-those two fight like an old married couple, but, still sleep together. The other one is Yellow and Sylvester. Sylvester was a feral kitten. I spent six months sitting outside every day-rain or shine-just talking to him and feeding him. He's now my constant buddy and everybody KNOWS that you do not sleep on my shoulder because that's Sylvester's spot!

Yellow:CTL.jpgSylvester.jpg

Comment

• smartin
                            smartin commented
                            Editing a comment
                            So many beautiful kitties!

• Turking2Long
                            Turking2Long commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Gorgeous kitties! My possum is under the bed pouting when he comes out I will get a pic! He looks just like a possum lol

• Ksantillan
                            Ksantillan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            SO cute!
                        Working...
                        X