banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Goodbye March HITs Tuesday March 31, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye March HITs Tuesday March 31, 2020

National Crayon Day

Observed annually on March 31st, National Crayon Day is a day to celebrate the invention of crayons and the joy of coloring. While this unofficial holiday is a perfect day to dust off your crayons and spend the day coloring, it can also be sort of a sad day for some people. That’s because Crayola has a tendency to retire old crayon colors on this day. From 1990 through March 2017, Crayola has retired over 50 different colors which include lemon yellow, blue gray, maize, violet blue, raw umber, orange-red, green blue and orange-yellow in 1990; magic mint, blizzard blue, teal blue and mulberry in 2003; and dandelion in 2017.

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about telecommunications services | PANDA
      Requester: Dr. Agnes Somosi [A2FUQOUOUNI169] (Req TV): $20.63/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Give us your opinion about a telecommunications situation
      Time: 6 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $1.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        4 minutes, beware the 6 minute timer

good start for my day

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Jörg Rieskamp for work related to 3MNJFORX8B4J9T46KJJCH2I6FHXF51.
      The value of your bonus is: $7.10 USD

The Requester included this note:
      No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!​​​​​​

Comment

Title: Survey about societal issues (10 minutes)(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Jan Willem van Prooijen [A35GZ9DYB4Z1B] (Req TV): $17.72/hr/hr
        Description: survey
        Time: 40 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 34
        Reward: $1.20
        Qualifications: Location In US;

Comment

Title: Beads Task (30 - 40 minutes, with up to $2.6 bonus!) | PANDA
          Requester: LNCC [A39PFY48UFLTTU] (Req TV): $10.88/hr/hr
          Description: Information-seeking task. Must be between 18-40 yrs old.
          Time: 6 hour(s)
          Reward: $3.30
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Enter a multi-week study about the COVID-19 pandemic and mental health | PANDA
            Requester: MBDU [A16GAEI1IPVLCY] (Req TV): $28.50/hr/hr
            Description: Participants may be invited to complete weekly paid surveys and experiments over the next several months
            Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 10
            Reward: $10.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              dang, I need this one

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              me too!

• dazcat
              dazcat commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Bear Actually got lucky and caught this one!

Good morning! Raining this morning but supposed to hit 90 degrees today!

Comment

Title: Academic Study on Listening and Memory | PANDA
              Requester: Evgeniia [AH4ZWH3IZ7TDM] (Req TV): $12.59/hr/hr
              Description: Listen to audio sentences and answer questions about them
              Time: 45 minutes(s)
              Reward: $4.00
              Qualifications: Ineligibility for FF study session 5e827df5a1a31d57ecb8857d (not requestable) DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Interactive experiment starting at exactly 6:10 AM PST (bonuses available, earn between $2-$6 total) | PANDA
                Requester: paul connor [A3643USXULLFI2] (Req TV): $23.85/hr/hr
                Description: This is an academic study that takes around 20-30 minutes to complete. Please accept the HIT and join the study now, but be aware that because it is an interactive study, you will not be able to progress through it until exactly 6:10 AM U.S. Pacific Time ****PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST CLICK ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO JOIN THE STUDY NOW – YOU CANNOT JOIN THE STUDY AFTER 6:10 AM PST**** If you cannot access the study now, that means we have reached the maximum participants. Please try again later. The minimum pay is $2, but you can earn up to $6 in total via bonuses earned within the study.
                Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $2.00
                Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning, everyone! I woke up thinking it was Monday. lol.

Comment

Morning everyone! I've been trying to say good morning for at least 2 hours so far today. It's gonna be one of those days I think. Hope you all make some money today. Yesterday was just horrendously slow.

Comment

Title: Survey for mothers of 3 and 4 year old children (~5-10 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: CEL [A3RR6FJPG9M8K9] (Req TV): $23.73/hr/hr
                      Description: This study seeks to investigate the relation between parenting and child anxiety. You are eligible to participate if you meet the following criteria: Mothers of child ages 3 or 4, Born in the United States, 18+ years of age.
                      Time: 1 hour(s)
                      HITs Available: 5
                      Reward: $2.00
                      Qualifications: Already Taken CEL Survey DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Sweetheart
                        Sweetheart commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good and fast.

Pushing Ahead...Otto Beta Test Phase 17 has begun. Now with "Return All" and other features.

Comment

Good morning everyone. Awfully sad this morning. Our infections increased by 200 last night and deaths more than doubled...from 5 last night to 13 this morning. The little hospital here might have 200 beds...maybe. I think it's more like 100. Even on a good week you might wait a few hours for a bed. I'm scared.
                        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Fisherman
                          Fisherman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm guessing that this is going to be more long lasting than most believe.

• Sweetheart
                          Sweetheart commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Here is a model that allows you to see peak projections for your specific state. It includes the projected amount of deaths, bed capacity, and when the peak is supposed to happen for each state and for the United States as a whole. It's just a model and may not be entirely accurate of course.

http://covid19.healthdata.org/projections

• witch1
                          witch1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you Sweetheart. Fisherman, we are both lucky though...we live in states with medical schools (Vandy and UAB are in the top ten best) and teaching hospitals so we have more hospital space than other states. Much of Alabama is rural-like where I live so it isn't hard to social distance.
                      Working...
                      X