banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Reading Is Funny Day HITs Wednesday April 1, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading Is Funny Day HITs Wednesday April 1, 2020

I am not kidding, there really is a day called Reading is Funny Day. Though this a rare known fact. 1st April is also celebrated as reading is funny day 😀
    April Fool’s Day is a perfect day to show your kids that reading can be both funny and fun.
    Are you tired of trying to get your child away from the gaming console, the mobile phone or the television??? This might be the day for you..

Reading is Funny Day is the best day to show your kids that reading can be just as much fun as most of the entertainment sources they rely on. There’s a huge variety of these books available, be it books with jokes Riddles or funny stories.

Morning all. Looking forward to reading is funny day. Our daughter loves books, so I think most of today will be spent doing that. I've had a really slow start to the week. I've made all of $10 on MTurk since our little monkey is just all over the place. She's suddenly decided she no longer wants to sleep in her crib, an overnight thing she decided. We can do nothing without her helping now either. She decided to grow up over night and it's a bit of an adjustment period. Lol. Though the terrible twos (or what we thought were?) seem to be subsiding, so I think she's doing some developmental growing which throws her off. Maybe I can get a bit of work done today. After we do some more reading!

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...Beta Test Phase 19 now available

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Free Personality Test + Ethical Decision Survey | PANDA
          Requester: Tam Nguyen [A1LUAHH4431XAX] (Req TV): $-/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: We'll give you a free personality test ($10 value), and some interesting scenarios for you to let us know your ethical stances.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $3.50
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; INCAT-R1 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            This took about 25 minutes I think. I'm not sure it is set up correctly. There is no disagree in the options.

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            I noticed that and just hit the neutral button

This was miserable, 45minutes, full screen, listening to sounds and evaluating. To add insult, there are 1/2 a dozen timed breaks

​​​​​​
          Title: Test battery with 4 cognitive tests for human voice memory & auditory working memory + Demographic Questionnaire (approx. 1hour) | PANDA
          Requester: Denise Humble [A1LGSWFYHQR248] (Req TV): $9.87/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
          Description: Requires headphones, keyboard, normal hearing abilities, google chrome browser & at least near-native English language level!!!
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          Reward: $7.00
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

Comment

20 minutes, somewhat enjoyable and already approved

​​​​​​
            Title: Academic study on judging singing performances(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Welmer E. Molenmaker [ATV5B3K6EQR6L] (Req TV): $17.79/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.50]
            Description: In this study, you will judge the performance of several singers in a video-recorded singing contest and vote on the winner. Please accept this HIT only if you are working on a laptop or desktop PC.
            Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
            Reward: $4.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; TP Panel: -1223293458 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
              WhoCouldItBe commented
              Editing a comment
              This was actually a good one. Not a fan of the song, especially having to hear it 3 times in a row, but different from the norm, which was nice.

Good Morning, I hope everyone is well. Don't touch your face, wash your hands and stay 6 feet away from other people.

Comment

• hitforbrains
              hitforbrains commented
              Editing a comment
              Stay six feet apart...don't make a blunder
              Or you might find yourself six feet under.

• Kizzy
              Kizzy commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha great way to remember.

Good morning all.
            He's a message I got from mturk...

We can’t predict what will happen to MTurk’s Requester volume, but what we’ve seen so far is a shift toward online research as in-person research is no longer possible. Be on the lookout for those opportunities. Please stay safe and healthy - this too will pass.

Best regards,
            Adam J.
            Mechanical Turk Worker Support

Comment

• belle
              belle commented
              Editing a comment
              I have not been getting emails about by deposits and not even for bonuses. The money is there like it should be but no emails.

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              belle that's weird, I've been getting all of mine. Are they maybe going to spam suddenly?

• belle
              belle commented
              Editing a comment
              No, it's not in spam.

Good morning, everyone. Nothing like getting up at 4:30 with a headache. I entertained the idea of going back to sleep, but the pull to see what kind of HITs were out there was too strong. lol.

Comment

Title: Daily Diary Study on Reactions to COVID-19 (Day 1) | PANDA
              Requester: Ann Pearman [AAS6SN5KCWTXW] (Req TV): $18.91/hr/hr
              Description: This daily diary study will examine activities and well-being in adults age 55+ living in the United States. This survey is the first survey of a 30-day diary study. The survey takes approximately 20-25 minutes to complete and you will receive $2.00.
              Time: 4 hour(s)
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning! I think there are some NLP Research customer service chats today, so I'll be doing those. Well, as long as the poor customers have been weeded out. Monday's were mostly good, but towards the end I got some pretty bad ones. One picked a fight right from the get go, that was fun. lol

My high schooler's girlfriend apparently invited him to go with her and her family to another state to ride out the coronavirus. He begged to go, saying that they would be driving (it's like 2000 miles) and then would stay put in the other state until it was over. I know he misses her like crazy, but no.

Comment

• Giskard
                  Giskard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've got the agent qual but they put up a customer qual HIT early this morning and I took that. The pay sucks on the customer side of it but I'll probably do some. At least you'll know that I actually speak English.

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He might have come home a father.

Title: A study about consumer experience(~ 10 minutes)| PANDA
                Requester: hoa nguyen [A74OCNJLKKLNO]
                (TO): [Pay: 3.25 ] [Fair: 5.00 ] [Comm: 5.00 ] [Fast: 5.00 ]
                Description: This is a short study about consumer experience
                Time: 01:00:00
                Reward: $1
                Qualifications: None

Comment

Title: Play a Windows desktop game / surveys | PANDA
                  Requester: Darius Testing [A3OPZYETXY6R9T] (Req TV): $11.40/hr/hr
                  Description: Windows desktop game / surveys.
                  Time: 12 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 9
                  Reward: $4.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; V DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: 15 Minutes Survey to earn $2.00 | PANDA
                    Requester: University of Potsdam [A3KITE9O0LOMZ9] (Req TV): $11.95/hr/hr
                    Description: Give us your opinion about a number of questions
                    Time: 2 hour(s)
                    Reward: $2.00
                    Qualifications: Digital Learning Already Took Part DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Parenthood Status EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;
                    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Working...
                    X