banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Tangible Karma Day HITs Saturday April 4, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tangible Karma Day HITs Saturday April 4, 2020

It’s referenced in a million different ways, across as many cultures and religions. “Do unto others as you’d have them do to you”, “You reap what you sow”, “What goes around comes around”, all of these statements speak of one suspected truth of the universe. That the energy you put out into the world is what will come back to you.

Tangible Karma is your opportunity to help yourself while helping others, by putting out those items around your home that you no longer need and passing them on freely to those who need them. The nice thing is, with Karma, you can expect it all to come back to you.
    Last edited by librarian50; 04-04-2020, 08:23 AM.

Title: 45 minute online psychology experiment: Total payment including bonus from $2 - $10.67 | Accept
    Requester: Sam Gilbert [AAL37EH9PAULF] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$15.24] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.82] [Fast=4.98] [Comm=4.95] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=98] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=9.69] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 6:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: This is an online psychology experiment, which will involve some simple tasks in your web browser. Note: new HITs are occasionally published but you may only take part once; you will not be able to access the experiment if you have already done this task.
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
        Requester: Yongai Jin [A1C8FMJ0BZDNY0] (Req TV): $25.75/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: Give us your opinion about international affairs
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $2.00
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Bounding boxes: Label all Adults, Children, Boats & JetSkis in the image. Label all relevant object, all partial objects, all di | PANDA
          Requester: MLDataLabeler [A1LWCCSJWAGBW] (Req TV): $13.36/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 3.13] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.20] [Fast: 3.60]
          Description: Draw bounding boxes around specified objects in your images
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 443
          Reward: $0.30
          Qualifications: BoundingBoxTestScore GreaterThanOrEqualTo 84Take Test; BoundingBoxSeparateQualHIT GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; 9f9cab21-bb6b-4f3b-8f76-533778e3f752 DoesNotExist ; WorkersBlockedDueToPoorWorkQuality DoesNotExist ;
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning, my cupcakes! It's supposed to be really nice today so I think I'm going to clear out my back land.
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Daily Diary Study on Reactions to COVID-19 (Day 4) | PANDA
              Requester: Ann Pearman [AAS6SN5KCWTXW] (Req TV): $18.98/hr/hr
              Description: This daily diary study will examine activities and well-being in adults age 55+ living in the United States. To be eligible, you must have completed the first survey. You will receive $1.00 for completing the 15-minute survey.
              Time: 4 hour(s)
              Reward: $1.00
              Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Completed Day 1 of COVID-19 Daily Diary Study (W1) Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Sound Realism Experiment - $8.00 BONUS possible for a total of $8.25 in 45-60 minutes | PANDA
                Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $14.40/hr/hr
                Description: Rate how realistic modified everyday sounds are in relation to a reference real sound.
                Time: 3 hour(s)
                Reward: $0.25
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In CAUS; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hate these but put a panda to try and catch anyway lol

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I haven't done one of these yet. I would like that bonus though.

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I caught this yesterday, only took about 25 mins.

Morning all. Most of us are probably pretty saturated with virus information but there's some pretty interesting graphical data here. Most interesting to me was the first graph on infection trajectory, particularly South Korea. South Korea didn't initiate a lockdown. Their response was mandatory mask wearing. You can see how their trajectory almost immediately flattened out.

https://informationisbeautiful.net/v...phic-datapack/

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think one of the biggest reasons was SK was testing 10,000 people per day very early.

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So, China just started lying about their numbers when their curve flattened out...

at least the curve is bent in the right direction.

• Giskard
                  Giskard commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, I read in a Newsweek article that they were asking for voluntary distancing but the mask wearing was the thing they were focused on. If a business was open and they weren't complying with the mask mandate, they went in and enforced it or shut the business down. The tracing was an important part of it too. I'm still trying to figure out how they were able to test a quarter of a million people almost immediately but we can't seem to test people unless it's almost certain they're infected.

The graphs that have data from China listed as a source, I'm taking with some amount of skepticism but as far as the demographic data is concerned, most states and counties are putting up their own data and it correlates with the Chinese numbers for the most part.

3 minutes

​​​​​​
                Title: Brief Survey on Decision Making(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Samantha Horn [A2B890NS57FQYO] (Req TV): $12.84/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 2.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                Description: A brief survey on decision making.
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 7
                Reward: $0.50
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [206050128-208299] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Hope we can make a little money. Rainy today here in California

Comment

Title: Daily Diary Study on Reactions to COVID-19 (Day 4) | Accept
                    Requester: Ann Pearman [AAS6SN5KCWTXW] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$6.92] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: No Reviews
                    TO2: No Reviews
                    Reward: 1.00
                    Duration: 4:00:00
                    Available: 1
                    Description: This daily diary study will examine activities and well-being in adults age 55+ living in the United States. To be eligible, you must have completed the first survey. You will receive $1.00 for completing the 15-minute survey.
                    Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Completed Day 1 of COVID-19 Daily Diary Study (W1) Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: COVID-19 Journaling Study (30 days) | PANDA
                      Requester: Sebastian Schütz [A13BTYWDUHOK3R] (Req TV): $13.39/hr/hr
                      Description: Use an Android app to record your daily COVID-19 experiences for 30 days.
                      Time: 768 hour(s)
                      Reward: $20.00
                      Qualifications: Participant COVIDESM DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Primary Mobile Device - Android EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Assisting a robot in a household task | PANDA
                        Requester: Rail Gatech [A1ODJKW5IQ6QXT] (Req TV): $25.90/hr/hr
                        Description: In this study, you will help a robot complete a household task using a web browser
                        Time: 45 minutes(s)
                        Reward: $4.00
                        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Assisted Robot DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Morning everyone. I had some bad news yesterday. An old friend of mine in London is in the hospital with the virus. A bit worried right now.

Comment

• hanzuh
                            hanzuh commented
                            Editing a comment
                            So sorry to hear this! Hope he pulls will be ok!

• Turking2Long
                            Turking2Long commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I am sorry to hear that, my niece in AZ has it as well

• smartin
                            smartin commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Sending positive thoughts your way kate and Turking2Long
                        Working...
                        X