banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Snag Those Sunday HITs April 5, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snag Those Sunday HITs April 5, 2020

Title: Multimedia and online news | Accept
    Requester: Antino Kim [A2U6YZEK262E09] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$9.23] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: This study will take about 10 minutes. The survey will first collect demographic information along with information regarding your social media usage. Then, it will show you 5 news headlines and video clips, and ask your opinions of them.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Completed (2020_02_01) DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

This is still around. I did not find it bad at all.
    Title: $10 for 20 minutes of your time! Hand Movement, Facial Expression and Voice Test through webcam for 55 year-olds and older | Accept
    Requester: ROCHCI Research Team [A2KJM5WL6YIRBG] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 10.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Use your computer webcam to help us study normal hand movements and facial expressions to research Parkinson's disease
    Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 55; Completed PD MTURK Test Exists

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Daily Diary Study on Reactions to COVID-19 (Day 5) | PANDA
        Requester: Ann Pearman [AAS6SN5KCWTXW] (Req TV): $18.67/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: This daily diary study will examine activities and well-being in adults age 55+ living in the United States. To be eligible, you must have completed the first survey. You will receive $1.00 for completing the 15-minute survey.
        Time: 4 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $1.00
        Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Completed Day 1 of COVID-19 Daily Diary Study (W1) Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Still clearing out the back, but, should hopefully finish today. I really, really hate yard work.
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Good Morning Everyone

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT:

As per suggestion by nel , there is now a permanent link to information concerning our OHS Family Reserve fund from the navigation at the top of any page.

Comment

Am I allowed to ask an OTTO question here? It looks like the OTTO forums haven't been used in a while, so I'm not sure I should post it over there...

Comment

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  part of this is you, and part isn't. The block list feature is still in development and isn't always working the way I want it to. That being said, you seem to not know...and it isn't explained yet, that when you set up a block, you have to choose what type of block it is. Where it says "invalid" there should be a dropdown menu for you to choose a block type. So, click to edit your block and then go over and choose the type you want. This MAY do the trick for you...or may not...as, like I said, the blocking features are still funky.

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  magpie when you have a hit open you can right click at the top of the hit and then select Block Hit ID or right click on the requester and then select Block Requester ID.

• magpie
                  magpie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Aha! The dropdown menu in "type" wasn't something I was aware of. I'll change that now and see what happens. Thanks! Bear - thanks for your tip, also! This wasn't happening in the old version of OTTO I was using, so maybe way back then I set the block list up properly...? Thanks, guys!

Hello all. I can finally say "Happy Sunday" and actually get the day correct.

Comment

just a couple of minutes

​​​​​
                  Title: Make a phone call and leave a voice mail | PANDA
                  Requester: IC3 AI team [A2SAUCU1B6BDTS] (Req TV): $15.46/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 2.94] [Fair: 3.36] [Comm: 1.80] [Fast: 3.27]
                  Description: We need to capture voice quality of phone calls
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $3.00
                  Qualifications: pstn_call DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, moffattbradley6 to the forums.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

It is D.E.D. dead this morning.

Comment

when there is no work, I clean or bake. Today I attempted little Debbie oatmeal cookies

​​​​​​

Comment

• Curbie
                          Curbie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yum, that looks delicious!!

• Bear
                          Bear commented
                          Editing a comment
                          looks a lot better than Little Debbie!

• Turking2Long
                          Turking2Long commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I bet they are much better than little debbie looks delish!

Title: Human Perception of Walking Styles on Robots | PANDA
                        Requester: UIUC RAD Lab [A397YY1ZFYOS1H] (Req TV): $10.25/hr/hr
                        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                        Description: You will watch a few short videos and then answer related questions. It should take you less than 10 minutes to complete this survey so please watch the videos all the way through and answer as instructed.
                        Time: 2 hour(s)
                        Reward: $1.00
                        Qualifications: Gait Label Studies Participants DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Gait Label Validation DoesNotExist ; People who took Umer Gait Study 1 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Working...
                        X