banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Hostess Twinkie Day HITs Monday April 6, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hostess Twinkie Day HITs Monday April 6, 2020

National Twinkie Day celebrates the cream-filled snack cake and takes place on what is believed to be the anniversary of its invention. It is likely the day was first formally celebrated in 2012. Hostess, the maker of the Twinkie said, "National Twinkie Day is the perfect time for Hostess fans to enjoy their own small celebrations." For the occasion, Hostess also had Tay Zonday update his song "Chocolate Rain" to "Chocolate Cream," in honor of the new Chocolate Cream Twinkie.

The Twinkie was invented in 1930 by James Dewar, who managed the Continental Baking Company in Chicago. He got inspiration for the treat after seeing a billboard in St. Louis for shoes called Twinkle Toes. Twinkies began being sold by Hostess and were originally filled by hand and made in shortbread pans. Their flavor was banana cream, but this was switched to vanilla cream during World War II, as bananas were largely not being imported at the time. Their mascot Twinkie the Kid has marketed many flavors over the years. There have been green Shrek and Ghostbusters Twinkies, the latter being lime flavored. Some other flavors over the years include blue raspberry, orange cream, and pumpkin spice. Early on they were recommended to be eaten with fruit or ice cream.

Short timer.
    Title: Answer a survey about your perception of minds in humans, animals, and robots | Accept
    Requester: BAR Lab [A3C04AQL4AHTV3] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$12.65] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 11:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Give us your opinion about the agency and experience of different characters
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Some pages repeat at the end to get the code.

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Evaluation Study(~ 120 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: consumer827 [A3K2P1EQFEDJSL] (Req TV): $14.90/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: You will be asked to complete an evaluation task. It will take you close to 2 hours to complete this HIT. Please note that you are eligible to take this HIT only if your first language is English. In addition to a $12 base payment, you will have a good opportunity to earn an extra $4 as a bonus payment.
      Time: 4 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $12.00
      Qualifications: Exc: [328242768-208639] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

Comment

Morning everyone. Hope everyone is still healthy and sane locked up in their houses.

Comment

Title: Curiosity about questions(~ 35 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: CU Learning Lab [A4Q6ZYVYR6YUA] (Req TV): $14.37/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: A 35 minute study, paying $2.30 plus a $2 bonus for successful completion with full attention. In the study you will complete several short tasks regarding different trivia, everyday knowledge, and health related question. This study is session 1 out of 2. A second 30 m session will take place in a week, and will pay the same hourly rate plus a special bonus. We are only interested in participants who want to complete two sessions. This study requires your full undivided attention.
          Time: 1 hour(s) 10 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 34
          Reward: $2.30
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [96427615-208607] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning, my sweet cream-filled friends! Daisy and I have acquired a Mockingbird that enjoys singing at us while we walk in the morning.
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Focus on and click targets on your iPhone | PANDA
              Requester: Amplified Intelligence [A3GW6TF549S6WB] (Req TV): $27.54/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 2.00]
              Description: Click a target multiple times and each time a snippet of video data will be recorded to aid with the training of attention measurement algorithms. Requires an iPhone, App Download & Camera Permissions
              Time: 45 minutes(s)
              Reward: $5.00
              Qualifications: None;
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Took me 25 looooong minutes, there are a ton of instructions

Title: Academic study on group decision making(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Welmer E. Molenmaker [ATV5B3K6EQR6L] (Req TV): $16.06/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.50]
                Description: This study is about the decisions that people make when their welfare not only depends on their own decisions, but also on the decisions of other people. You will make a number of decisions together with three other participants. Depending on your decisions and the decisions of these other participants, you can earn an additional payment (from $0 up to $10)!
                Time: 1 hour(s) 29 minutes(s)
                Reward: $3.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; TP Panel: -1223293458 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...I'm taking a break from Otto development this week just to work hits. So, no new beta test files till at least next week. I was getting too tired and broke.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Enjoy good ol' turking for a bit

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Understandable .. thanks for your work and go make some money.

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I hope you can find some Turk work this week. Thank you for all you have done with OTTO

Good morning, everyone. I woke up with a headache, but maybe doing some HITs will take my mind off of it.

Comment

• Fisherman
                    Fisherman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'd like to use that as a marketing ploy

3.5 minutes

​​​​​​
                  Title: Choices and Judgments(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Nate Cheek [A20FNDOAL4RK6N] (Req TV): $17.88/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 4.09] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                  Description: Brief survey about choices
                  Time: 45 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $0.90
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [202419050-208623] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

COVID-19 Remesh $7 for 1 hour popped up.

Comment

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      not a peep from otto or PC

Good morning y'all, I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for a fantastic week!! My baby is officially one month old today - the past month has definitely flown past. I hope the rest of this pandemic flies past just as fast and life goes back to normal very soon for all of us.

Comment

• Kizzy
                      Kizzy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Happy 1 month they grow so fast

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      thank you Kizzy

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from McDermott Experiments for work related to 3IYI9285WS8TOUVY3W8M8TAYC7DCJR.
                    The value of your bonus is: $8.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
                    No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Comment

Working...
                    X