banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Beer Day - Tuesday April 7, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Beer Day - Tuesday April 7, 2020

National Beer Day on April 7th annually, recognizes the world’s most widely consumed alcoholic beverage. Following water and tea, it is the third most popular drink overall.

One of the world’s oldest prepared beverages, beer possibly dates back to 9500 BC when cereal was first farmed. It is also recorded in the written history of ancient Iraq and ancient Egypt.

Perhaps there’s a porter or a Belgian in your glass. Whether yours is fermented or not, dark or pale, hoppy, bitter, smooth, raise your mug. Lift it high among friends around the world, thanking those who work brewing delicious beer in your local area. And besides, beer lovers have more selection than ever before. The craft beer industry continues to challenge the classics, providing a wide variety of choices. Thanks to these opportunities, new beer drinkers are joining the club every day.

With everything going on, maybe beer is the answer.

Title: [Qual] Questions that require Research | PANDA
    Requester: Bisk Lab [AOVHYYYXZYDVG] (Req TV): $16.22/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: We are interesting in understanding how humans search for answers to complex questions
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.50
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location In CAUS;

Comment

Morning guys! Hoping to maybe get some work done today. Toddler decided a week ago that she was done with her crib and it was time to switch to her big girl bed. So yesterday we ripped her room apart, built the bed, reorganized and got that all done. The wife cried and I think a quarter of the time was spent letting her know this was a good thing. Admittedly, being one and done, it's a little sad knowing the crib days are over. But, she is almost 3 and fiercely independent these days. So onto the next stage we go. She slept in her new little bed, with her Peppa Pig blankets and sheets happily the whole night. So first night was a success.

Comment

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        That's great things went so well!

• ZeldaFoot
        ZeldaFoot commented
        Editing a comment
        My 3 year old is still in his crib because I am 100% sure if we switched to the toddler bed, no one would ever get any sleep again.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3L...to_accept=true

HeeJun Roy Yoon
      Personality research(~ 20 minutes)
      $3.00
      very easy

Comment

Title: Scientific experiment on the processing of sentences and pictures [20-30 min]Accept
        Requester: Kaup Lab [AG7IJQDP78DTK] Contact
        TV: $13.60/hr TO: 3.80
        Reward: $4.00
        Duration: 01:15:00
        Available: 1
        Description: Judge whether a depicted object, animal, or person was mentioned in a sentence or not [20-30 min]
        Qualifications: Completed GPEXP PRETEST WPM DoesNotExist ; Completed Experiment GPEXP DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Complete a reaction time game to earn pointsAccept
          Requester: Daniel Pearson [A3PJEHXSXGDPA1] Contact
          TV: n/a TO: n/a
          Reward: $5.00
          Duration: 03:00:00
          Available: 1
          Description: You will search for a target letter while avoiding being distracted by colorful shapes. The faster you respond, the more points you will earn. If you earn more points than the average worker, you can earn a bonus.
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Consumer Decisions(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: UCLA Anderson Researcher [A3F2ELCFTPI9GB] (Req TV): $18.16/hr/hr
              Description: Behavioral Survey. Approximately 10 minutes. Compensation: $1.00
              Reward: $1.00
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [1859869556-208782] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Personality, Home, and Health Part 2 | PANDA
                Requester: Benjamin R Meagher [A2LWWDSNHPECF5] (Req TV): $22.19/hr/hr
                Description: Complete a 5-10 minute survey that investigates how your personality and attitudes toward your home relate to your wellbeing.
                Time: 3 hour(s)
                Reward: $1.00
                Qualifications: Personality, Home, and Health Participant EqualTo 1;

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  under 4 minutes

I usually avoid rating faces, but this wasn't terrible...10 minutes

​​​​​​
                Title: Rate images on traits(~ 35 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Researcher DR [A1U3SR8TENP8TB] (Req TV): $8.97/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 2.50] [Fair: 4.43] [Comm: 3.38] [Fast: 3.65]
                Description: Rate 160 images on traits. Should take ~35 minutes.
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                Reward: $1.90
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; SurveyGroup [2452] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [-1750078067-207556] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad you posted this bc otherwise I would have thrown it back. You are right, it was not terrible and was much shorter than anticipated. It did remind me how much I hate face rating tasks though.

Title: WEEK 2 of multi-week study about the COVID-19 pandemic and mental health | PANDA
                Requester: MBDU [A16GAEI1IPVLCY] (Req TV): $27.77/hr/hr
                Description: Return to complete weekly paid surveys and experiments over the next several months
                Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
                Reward: $10.00
                Qualifications: COVID Cohort EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning, everyone! If anyone has beer, have one for me. The only beer I can stomach is Root Beer. lol. Maybe that's because someone convinced me to try it mixed with Coke, because they said that was how the Germans drank it. I don't know if that's true, but I made the mistake of trying it & it was awful. I haven't touched beer since. lol.

Comment

• smartin
                    smartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I haven't hardly been able to drink beer since before I was pregnant with my son. Son's father used to drink a lot on the weekends and have friends over, pouring out half empty cans into the sink was the only thing that made me nauseous. That really did it in for me.

Good Morning one and all, I hope your all having a great morning and that today will be better than yesterday, which was really great.

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions regarding coronavirus | PANDA
                    Requester: Miaolei Jia [A12JRIPOR36BR2] (Req TV): $11.39/hr/hr
                    Description: The purpose of this study is to better understand people’s opinions regarding the prevention measures for coronavirus.
                    HITs Available: 15
                    Reward: $0.20
                    Qualifications: Shape Study DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: 2 minute research study(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] (Req TV): $16.41/hr/hr
                      Description: Participate in a research task
                      Time: 10 minutes(s)
                      HITs Available: 45
                      Reward: $0.23
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-977120107-208966] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [2423] DoesNotExist ; 8bce0db3 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                      X