banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Unicorn Day HITs Thursday April 9, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Unicorn Day HITs Thursday April 9, 2020

What mythological creature has been more beloved over the centuries than the unicorn? Symbols of purity and enchantment, unicorns are loved by both children and adults alike and are integral parts of many fairy tales and legends. For all the roles they’ve played in literature, cinematography, and art as a whole, unicorns more than deserve their own day!

History of Unicorn Day
    Unicorns were mentioned as far back as antiquity—ancient Greek writers believed they lived in the faraway and exotic country of India, which was then largely unknown to Europeans. However, the unicorn was then thought to be a powerful, fierce animal that was not to be meddled with.

Title: Answer a survey about your opinion of a digital nature video | Accept
    Requester: Josca van Houwelingen-Snippe [A3J5NO1KEZLOF5] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Give us your opinion about a digital nature video
    Qualifications: Location In AT, BE, CA, CH, DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IE, LI, LU, NL, NO, SE, US

Comment

Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a fantastic day.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, estutz to the forums.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment

• Aero224
            Aero224 commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome aboard!

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            Welcome estutz glad to have you!

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Perceptions and Travel | PANDA
            Requester: Clemson Psychology [A3W20E7XD9O6U7] (Req TV): $27.28/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: Answer a survey about your opinions on the recent Coronavirus outbreak and its impact on travel. This survey will take about 10 minutes to complete.
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $1.08
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              under 4 minutes

Title: Short rating task on perception and learning of simple events | PANDA
            Requester: Phoebe Dinh [A122K1IVOYQJ8Q] (Req TV): $32.19/hr/hr
            Description: You will watch a series of animated events and answer a few questions for each of them.
            Time: 25 minutes(s)
            Reward: $2.50
            Qualifications: Completed a previous version of this task DoesNotExist ; Location In UMUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

Good morning, everyone. Since it's Unicorn Day, shouldn't requesters give us HITs that are Unicorn priced to make up for the underpaid ones? lol.

Comment

Title: Answer an academic survey (~10 min) about your perceptions of social distancing. | PANDA
                Requester: Allison Lazard [A1OBCJ379C6EM3] (Req TV): $18.33/hr/hr
                Description: We are conducting an academic survey about consumers' perceptions of social distancing messages. Select the link below to complete the survey.
                Time: 8 hour(s)
                Reward: $1.75
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Location EqualTo US-NC; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  9 minutes

Title: Research study: Complete a demographic survey, watch an instructional video, answer questions. Takes approximately 45 minutes. | PANDA
                Requester: Aalto University / LeTech [A25DDFEYH63EZC] (Req TV): $13.72/hr/hr
                Description: In this study, you will complete a survey about your background, watch an instructional video, and then answer questions about the video. Please use a laptop, desktop or tablet computer (not a mobile phone) and an up-to-date browser.
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                Reward: $7.50
                Qualifications: Abby Experiment One - Registered HITs DoesNotExist ; Abby Experiment One - Unregistered HITs DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This one was enjoyable to me, I nearly feel asleep.

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I might have done it if they gave more time. I have too much morning stuff to do to watch a 25 minute video.

• hanzuh
                  hanzuh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I want to catch their hits, this is a Uni in my home country so I'm curious lol.

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Happy Unicorn Day! We could use a few of them right now.

Comment

Title: A Hand Replacement Decision(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Ji Young Huh [A1C7FHHHZ58W12] (Req TV): $16.17/hr/hr
                  Description: Study of your response to a medical procedure
                  Time: 40 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 106
                  Reward: $2.00
                  Qualifications: Inc: [19-206684] Exists ; Exc: [1361180491-206684] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In US;

Comment

Me thinks I will pass....

To measure these concepts, we will ask you to take three Implicit Association Tests (IATs) that last between 7 and 10 minutes each. This task asks you to categorize word and picture stimuli one at a time as quickly and as accurately as you can.
                    Title: Discovering hidden biases and associations(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Heather Coller [A2VVXEWGPXMAGL] (Req TV): N/A
                    (TO): [Pay: 2.17] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                    Description: The primary interest of this study is to learn about you and how you think and feel about certain issues related to gender, race, sexual orientation, athletics, religion, etc. The study involves making quick and accurate categorizations of words and pictures. Please be warned that these topics may involve controversial and stereotypic associations. In addition, we will ask you to answer some basic items about yourself. The study should take 30 minutes to complete uninterrupted. In exchange for your participation, you will receive $2.00.
                    Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $2.00
                    Qualifications: Exc: [-880346041-209576] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In CAUS; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

Good morning

Comment

Working...
                      X