banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Siblings Day HITs Friday April 10, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Siblings Day HITs Friday April 10, 2020

Hindu peoples celebrate Raksha Bandhan to celebrate the bond between brothers and sisters. In Raksha Bandhan, Hindu women tie a band around their brother’s wrists, symbolizing that the sister will protect them. The brothers give a gift in return, both agreeing to protect and care for each other. The festival has ancient origins but is still popular to this day — it is the earliest known celebration of siblings!

Claudia Evart created the US holiday in 1995 after losing her brother and sister at a very early age. She realized what an important role siblings have in our lives, so she created the holiday to honor the memory of her siblings. For the holiday, Claudia chose April 10 — her late sister Lisette’s birthday. Mother’s Day has been around since 1907, and Father’s Day has been around since 1910. This makes almost 100 years without a day honoring our siblings!

Claudia founded the “Siblings Day Foundation” which continues to spread the mission of honoring our siblings. The foundation is working to make the holiday federally recognized in the United states, and are working on establishing an International Siblings Day through the United Nations. Since 1998, 49 states have issued gubernatorial proclamations to observe this day on April 10; three US presidents have recognized the holiday.

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about Coronavirus. | PANDA
      Requester: Consumer Survey [A2TSWJ4LV1TM44] (Req TV): $13.37/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Tell us how Coronavirus has impacted your day-to-day life.
      Time: 23 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $1.75
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Woke up it was a weee bit chilly in my house. Had to close the windows. lol
        Burrrrr
        Good morning everyone I hope you all have a very great productive day.

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          Supposed to be 20 degrees cooler here today. Feels good to me.

• MelB
          MelB commented
          Editing a comment
          I am good. Just cannot stand super hot. Hubs always complains it's cold. I told him to get some insulation like me and you won't be that way hahahaha

Title: Write what you would say in the given situation | PANDA
        Requester: ShengZhi [A2AX9J3P3ZF41P] (Req TV): $-/hr
        Description: Trying to sell loans to existing bank customers with promotional rates
        Time: 24 hour(s)
        Reward: $10.00
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

• Kizzy
          Kizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          I love these hit they have always paid and not really to bad for the money. That is if this is the same as the hit usually is.

Title: Dealing with Coronavirus(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Uni Konstanz Decision Labs [AUFTKQAFT3O76] (Req TV): $16.55/hr/hr
        Description: This survey is about yourself and about the current situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. It will take about 5-7 minutes of your time and you will receive 1 Dollar.
        Time: 45 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 17
        Reward: $1.00
        Qualifications: Exc: [208752357-209901] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; SurveyGroup [3684] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          4 1/2 minutes

Title: Evaluating the Subtlety of Human-Device Interactions | PANDA
        Requester: Matthew [A3SI19WYOPLE8M] (Req TV): $-/hr
        Description: The purpose of this study is to gather information about the subtlety of actions/gestures used in human-device interactions. Your part in the study will be to identify whether or not an individual in a video interacted with any technologies or devices
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        Reward: $5.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Gonna mow the yard in 35mph winds before storms get here Sunday/Monday.

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Happy Good Friday

Comment

Good morning, everyone! It doesn't feel like Friday to me. Not sure what it feels like, but it isn't Friday. lol.

Comment

You've received a bonus from MPRG for Rationality Enhancement for work related to 37M4O367VJPAP8QW696TM2BNLA5M5T.
                The value of your bonus is: $1.22 USD

The Requester included this note:
                Thanks for participating in our experiment!

You've received a bonus from Altsuss for work related to 3VCK0Q0PO5ECS3DL32GKDZZKBBWN0P.
                The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
                Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...Happy Good Friday to you all.

Comment

Title: Research on analytical thinking, categorization, and personality. | PANDA
                    Requester: Morrow Lab Group [A2JJEJM8WC3VT2] (Req TV): N/A
                    (TO): [Pay: 4.75] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.88]
                    Description: ~17 minute computer-based research. Problem-solving, categorization, & analytical thinking.
                    Time: 6 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 7
                    Reward: $3.50
                    Qualifications: previous DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about a consumer electronics retailer | PANDA
                      Requester: Rajashri Srinivasan [A2HI6E1G0Y5ONY] (Req TV): N/A
                      (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                      Description: Give us your opinion about a consumer electronics retailer
                      Time: 1 hour(s)
                      Reward: $1.50
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Carolyn
                        Carolyn commented
                        Editing a comment
                        short survey but no code at end. Anybody else?

• kate
                        kate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Carolyn it said to use your worker ID as the code

Morning everyone

Comment

Working...
                      X