banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Stormy Monday Hits - April 13, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Title: Apple harvesting!(~ 32 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Yael Niv [AM1AURPCUOXG1] (Req TV): $12.44/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: In this game, you will farm apples from a series of fictional orchards. Earn a performance bonus by collecting as many apples as you can! For participating, you will be paid $5 plus a performance bonus up to $2.50. The entire HIT should take around 30 to 35 minutes. You will need to be able to hear audio to complete this HIT. You will also watch several emotional videos and complete several short questionnaires.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 4
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: Exc: [773577338-210485] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      boring 35 minutes

• nel
      nel commented
      Editing a comment
      it was, wasn't it! But, bonus already paid. I got 1.90, no way to tell if it is good or bad!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Wharton School for work related to 3UDTAB6HH6Z881U2IDM0PC6L1V190W.
    The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
    Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, Kizzyp to the forums.

Comment

• Kizzy
        Kizzy commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome to the group

• Aero224
        Aero224 commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome!

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        Welcome Kizzyp glad to have you!

Good Morning All...I survived the storms last night. Grabbed an old car antenna, tied a long chain around my leg running all the way to the ground, climbed onto the roof wearing a parachute, pulled the cord, nothing happened. I flayed around in the wind a while, chain tore my pants, neighbors shot at me with BB guns...nothing...the sun came out tomorrow I suppose...oh well.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Morning everyone! For those of us who like to collect quals, I found this last night. I haven't done any yet, but they seem pretty underpaid.
          https://worker.mturk.com/qualificati...2K9GRMKD6C2IAX
          Title: Write Morally Right and Wrong Scenarios | Accept
          Requester: DanielHendrycks [A2Y09A6F7UZKHZ] Contact
          TV: No Reviews
          TO: No Reviews
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 0.25
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Available: 60
          Description: Write one sentence where someone does something morally wrong. Write another sentence where someone does something morally permissible.
          Qualifications: Ordinary Morality Qualification Type GreaterThanOrEqualTo 51; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Hello all.

Andrew Kim 1c Covid sentiment Hits. Good for numbers.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3A...9T59RDYV/tasks

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your thoughts about the new coronavirus and opinions on a variey of topics | PANDA
              Requester: International Survey Center [AXAYK5F9SEPAS] (TO)
              TO Ratings:
              TO Unavailable
              Submit a new TO review
              Description: Tell us about your opinions about who you trust to give you good information about the virus, how it has affected you, and what people should be doing to protect themselves. Then tell us about what you think about inequality and other issues.
              Time: 86400
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $2.50
              Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Comment

• bromeliad
                bromeliad commented
                Editing a comment
                I got to about 21% and decided that it must be a 1000 page survey and returned it.

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                I did the same 11% through and way to many questions

• NoelC
                NoelC commented
                Editing a comment
                Against my better judgment, I finished it. 2 hours.

Title: Complete a decision-making survey and answer some questions about the COVID-19 pandemic | PANDA
              Requester: Decision Neuroscience Lab @Yale [AMAU1WNTGJTHF] (Req TV): $15.46/hr/hr
              Description: Hypothetical decision-making task & survey questions about COVID-19 pandemic. ~1 hour to complete. Can take breaks but will have 24 hours to finish once you start. Option to answer some additional questions for $2 bonus. No mobile responses.
              Time: 24 hour(s)
              Reward: $6.00
              Qualifications: Completed_Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: English Sentences (40-50 Minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Michael Hahn [A30N7MYILKE2JF] (Req TV): $24.91/hr/hr
                Description: Read English Sentences (40-50 Minutes)
                Time: 1 hour(s) 56 minutes(s) 40 seconds(s)
                Reward: $9.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetheart View Post
                  I was wondering the same. No, still waiting on that and our tax refund. The IRS claims they will have a website launched by Friday that can be used to track stimulus payments.
                  Also on Friday, you will be able to enter your bank information to get a direct deposit if your direct deposit information is not on file.

Comment

Title: Curiosity about questions(~ 35 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: CU Learning Lab [A4Q6ZYVYR6YUA] (Req TV): $13.92/hr/hr
                    Description: A 35 minute study, paying $2.30 plus a $2 bonus for successful completion with full attention. In the study you will complete several short tasks regarding different trivia, everyday knowledge, and health related question. This study is session 1 out of 2. A second 30 m session will take place in a week, and will pay the same hourly rate plus a special bonus. We are only interested in participants who want to complete two sessions. This study requires your full undivided attention.
                    Time: 1 hour(s) 10 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $2.30
                    Qualifications: Exc: [-107060601-210456] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
                    Claims to give a $2 bonus and has a $2 follow-up but otherwise long and underpaid. I did not enjoy this HIT.

Comment

• kate
                      kate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sweetheart Part 2 pays a much better bonus, so hang in there!

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      kate Oh good, that's great to know! Thank you!!

Has anyone done this yet? This isn't a vb copy, I am just trying to figure out if I want to sit her for 60 minutes for $4...

Anxiety and Behavioral Health Clinic
                    Impact of COVID-19 pandemic(~ 60 minutes)
                    Requester ID: A1VSSNAMM1578M
                    Group ID: 35U4CJW1WXSGBSKRYLBRZ03MVSDINL
                    Pay 4.00

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Haven't even seen it in Forker.

• nel
                      nel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I returned it at 25% but I have no patience these days

Title: Answer a survey about a new brand of sustainable women's fashion | PANDA
                    Requester: R Hanna [AG92ZJ0DIGMBS] (TO)
                    TO Ratings:
                    ★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
                    ★★★★★ 3.27 Generosity
                    ★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
                    ★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
                    Number of Reviews: 12 | TOS Flags: 0
                    Submit a new TO review
                    Description: We'd like to ask your opinion about a brand's home page and about us page and then evaluate one product from their collection. We will then ask you some general questions about your attitude toward clothing and sustainability.
                    Time: 3600
                    Reward: $1.15
                    Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1;Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone made it through the storms alright last night/early this AM. I think I might take it easy this morning. I'm not feeling working all that much right now.

Comment

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Get some rest. Not that busy right now anyway, at least for me.

I feel bad for the tornado victims. To have to go through that in the middle of a pandemic.

• smartin
                        smartin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Bear, glad I decided to actually work today but I agree. It's stressful enough to deal with a Tornado but do to it on top of this COVID crap. I feel so bad for them and wish there was something I could do.
                    Working...
                    X