banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Stormy Monday Hits - April 13, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 min
    Title: Perceptions of Coronavirus in the U.S. | PANDA
    Requester: Valerie Earnshaw [A7GFHYIKX4C38] (Req TV): $-/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: We hope to learn about your thoughts and feelings about coronavirus (also called COVID-19) in the US. This task involves a survey asking a series of questions related to coronavirus. It should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Hi everyone! I've been grinding away since about 10 this morning and am almost at $100. If I include bonuses to be paid out, I'll be close to $150. The customer service agent HITs and xlab ROTs are my bread and butter these days. I'll take them as long as they stick around. What I'd really like, though, is a Noah Turk emoticon batch. Those are rainbow dusting unicorns.

Comment

• Curbie
        Curbie commented
        Editing a comment
        That's awesome! Great job!! I need to start forcing myself to do the customer service ones.

• TurknShop
        TurknShop commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Staying as busy as I can is helping my anxiety about being stuck in the house for weeks at bay a little bit. Ugh. I can't wait to be able to move freely again, even if I have to wear a mask.

Title: Answer a survey about gambling during COVID-19 | PANDA
      Requester: Tiger Lab [A32HLT44EJG5FB] (Req TV): $18.40/hr/hr
      Description: Answer some questions about your gambling behavior before and during COVID-19. It will take around 30 minutes.
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      Reward: $1.50
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Originally posted by smartin View Post
        Got to take advantage of an SSI batch, up to $52 for the day and I haven't even turned on Otto yet (still) time for a break and get it up and running so I can vacuum the house.
        ssi? whats that?

Comment

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          It's a closed qual batch from an Amazon Requester. Amazon Requester Inc - SSI. If the qual comes back up again in the future someone will most definitely post it because they are great paying hits for the time.

Claims to be underpaid in forker but there is nothing in the hit - and it's a John's Hopkins study
        Title: Working Memory and Auditory Change v3.1 (under 60 minutes) (2) | PANDA
        Requester: Mounya (JHU) [A1Z9TP6V5Z1J1] (Req TV): $7.71/hr/hr
        Description: Make judgements on audio recordings. Requires headphones.
        Reward: $4.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96;

Comment

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          99% sure it just looped me back to the beginning Sent a message but not holding my breath...
          ETA: It sure did loop me to the beginning, I went back through it, left a not so nice message about it in the feedback box at the end of the hit and returned the other one that I had caught.
          Last edited by smartin; 04-13-2020, 07:18 PM.

• jewel777
          jewel777 commented
          Editing a comment
          That one was driving me crazy and I returned it.

HOTD easily.
        Title: Answer a survey about spending preferences and then play a game | Accept
        Requester: David Babikian [A131CSGU1MEAPA] Contact
        TV: No Reviews
        TO: No Reviews
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 4.00
        Duration: 1 day
        Available: 1
        Description: Using certain metrics
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

TV says it's 40 mins. I'm going in...
          Title: Learning and deciding about others: 1-1.5 hours (bonuses possible!) | Accept
          Requester: Kable Lab [AYAOI177QRYSY] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$10.51] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=2.96] [Fast=2.58] [Comm=2.17] [Fair=3.83] [Reviews=56] [ToS=5]
          Reward: 5.00
          Duration: 3:00:00
          Available: 0
          Description: This task consists of multiple parts, and will take about 1 hour to complete (it may take a little over an hour!). You will have the opportunity to win up to $2 in bonuses.
          Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

4 min
            Title: 5 min survey! MOBILE PHONE REQUIRED | Accept
            Requester: Bedrock Research [A3LPTILPJA609Z] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$20.12] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.40] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
            Reward: 1.00
            Duration: 1:00:00
            Available: 301
            Description: -
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Kitchen Design - April 2020 | PANDA
              Requester: Heather [A2A53C2WMV8L9R] (Req TV): $25.78/hr/hr
              Description: The purpose of this study is to help ETS develop work-aligned English communication tasks to help improve our knowledge and understanding of how well the tasks function.
              Reward: $10.00
              Qualifications: KD_complete DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
                CrazyCatLady commented
                Editing a comment
                smartin, I've just about got an hour, I think I'm going to try, but I'm reading some people are having trouble with it

• CrazyCatLady
                CrazyCatLady commented
                Editing a comment
                smartin, fyi if you catch it again - I did it in 40 going full tilt

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Good to know thanks CrazyCatLady!

Title: Answer a survey about crimes | PANDA
              Requester: assessment [A1PH4HYFLPQRLL] (Req TV): $-/hr
              Description: Make a decision about whether or not offenders will re-offend
              Time: 45 minutes(s)
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: None;

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
                CrazyCatLady commented
                Editing a comment
                this one is weird, but easy enough

I know some of you were talking about the stimulus payment this morning! My grandson just got 4400.00 in his bank! They have 4 kids obviously! He is thrilled. Hope you all get yours soon!

Comment

I'm sitting in the emergency room parking lot where I just took my wife. Her blood pressure is spiking. They won't let anyone in with her, so I'm sitting in the car

Comment

• nel
                  nel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That all sounds good. Except for the parking lot part. Hope you get to see her soon.

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hopefully it's a little warmer than 29 there right now! I'm guessing it's just a reaction to the change in her meds then. Hopefully they can stabilize her blood pressure and will have her change back or adjust the dosage and send her on her way.

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  back home, she's fine for now. I'll give an update in the morning.

Fisherman
                I'm so sorry to hear this. Hang in there!

Comment

Homeowners with a mortgage:
                  Title: Mortgage Forbearance Study - New HIT posted on April 13, 2020 | Accept
                  Requester: Michael Seiler [A38TNDDF5JITK8] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$6.97] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=4.36] [Fast=4.78] [Comm=4.29] [Fair=4.96] [Reviews=40] [ToS=0]
                  Reward: 1.09
                  Duration: 5 days
                  Available: 1
                  Description: Only Participate if you are a HOMEOWNER with a MORTGAGE - A serious study about the Government's new Forbearance program
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

Comment

Working...
                  X