banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Stormy Monday Hits - April 13, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisherman
    commented on 's reply
    back home, she's fine for now. I'll give an update in the morning.

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully it's a little warmer than 29 there right now! I'm guessing it's just a reaction to the change in her meds then. Hopefully they can stabilize her blood pressure and will have her change back or adjust the dosage and send her on her way.

• smartin
    replied
    Homeowners with a mortgage:
    Title: Mortgage Forbearance Study - New HIT posted on April 13, 2020 | Accept
    Requester: Michael Seiler [A38TNDDF5JITK8] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$6.97] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.36] [Fast=4.78] [Comm=4.29] [Fair=4.96] [Reviews=40] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.09
    Duration: 5 days
    Available: 1
    Description: Only Participate if you are a HOMEOWNER with a MORTGAGE - A serious study about the Government's new Forbearance program
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

Leave a comment:

• nel
    commented on 's reply
    That all sounds good. Except for the parking lot part. Hope you get to see her soon.

• Fisherman
    commented on 's reply
    her doctor had recently changed her blood pressure meds. She just got a chest x Ray and that was fine. Her potassium levels was low at 2.5 so they're giving her an I v for that. They did an e e g and that came back normal. I'm still in the parking lot

• jewel777
    replied
    Fisherman
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Hang in there!

Leave a comment:

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    Fisherman I think this is a sign for you guys, you have literally been 1,2 punched since this summer constantly. Maybe you weren't too far fetched that it is time for that change you are longing for to get away from there. You are a very resilient person and I know there is nothing you and your family can't overcome. I hope she's just having these issues because of stress or something simple like too much caffeine.

• smartin
    commented on 's reply
    Good to know thanks CrazyCatLady!

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    smartin, fyi if you catch it again - I did it in 40 going full tilt

• Curbie
    commented on 's reply
    Oh no! I hope she's okay. You guys will be in my prayers. ❤️

• hanzuh
    commented on 's reply
    Hope she's ok!

• Fisherman
    commented on 's reply
    This has been a very rough 8 months. My mom died, our landlord sold our house and we had to move, tornado, corona virus, now this.

• belle
    commented on 's reply
    So sorry about this. This is just wrong not to be able to go in with her. Praying she is alright.

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    Oh no, that's probably worse than being able to go in. I hope you hear something soon!

• CrazyCatLady
    commented on 's reply
    smartin, I've just about got an hour, I think I'm going to try, but I'm reading some people are having trouble with it
Working...
X