banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Gardening Day - April 14, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Gardening Day - April 14, 2020

Morning' !

10 minutes

Title: Survey about what people have seen/heard and believe about COVID-19 | PANDA
    Requester: Sophie [A2JYWYIO6RT4Z5] (Req TV): $19.34/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Your task is to read 43 statements and, for each one, indicate whether or not you have seen/heard or believe that information. The task should take approximately 10 minutes to complete (although this will depend on how long you spend on each statement).
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: covid DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer 2 short surveys regarding holiday planning and packages and you could win $7 in total! | PANDA
      Requester: Emily Taylor [A2I2UP2L58OUX0] (Req TV): $10.68/hr/hr
      Description: Two separate surveys (20 mins). Survey: holiday planning ability test. Survey 2: holiday package evaluation. Base pay: $2 each, $4 both. Top-3 who solve the holiday planning ability test get $3 extra bonus.Good luck!
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      Reward: $4.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning! Man those storms yesterday were something. Glad those are over and it seems calm out today. Our internet was out by 10 at the latest, and the power flickered a lot during the day.

Comment

Title: WEEK 3 of multi-week study about the COVID-19 pandemic and mental health | PANDA
          Requester: MBDU [A16GAEI1IPVLCY] (Req TV): $27.84/hr/hr
          Description: Return to complete weekly paid surveys and experiments over the next several months
          Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
          Reward: $10.00
          Qualifications: COVID Cohort EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Dangit .. I'm qualified for this but didn't get it. And the first two are still pending.

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            That happened to me last week and I caught it later in the day...you will get it

• dazcat
            dazcat commented
            Editing a comment
            Bear I can't get this one either, hopefully we'll still get them. My 3/31 is paid, but not my 4/7 one.

Good Morning, I am happy those storms are over for you guys they looked pretty bad.

Comment

Title: Music Project - Pilot (2) | PANDA
            Requester: Glen Zuska [A1OQOUPPKOU4QJ] (Req TV): $22.85/hr/hr
            Description: Please evaluate the image and report your impressions of it.
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

Good morning, everyone. It's National Gardening Day. I picked this one out, because it seems like more people are starting to do this. One of my friends posted a video on Facebook yesterday about starting citrus trees.

Comment

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                I've always gardened but this year I am putting in a much bigger garden just to make sure I have plenty of veggies

Good morning! I'm an awful gardnerer-I don't like being out in the heat and I don't like bugs. I am planning on getting a freezer though-right now it's impossible to find one for a reasonable price.
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                witch1 I so much agree about the heat and bugs.

• njeane13
                njeane13 commented
                Editing a comment
                I can't stand heat and bugs either.

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Sams club has 2 decently priced but they are both out of stock. Keep an eye on them and if you need we can work something out for me ordering it for you and having it shipped. I'll help you keep an eye out. How big are you looking to get?
                Edit: Holy cow you weren't kidding! Some places are back ordered until July and August! I would check that Marvin's store, they are listed as a GE retailer on their website and see if they can get one. I'm literally blown away that there is no one online that has a freezer for under $700 to purchase right now!
                Last edited by smartin; 04-14-2020, 01:53 PM.

Title: Scientific experiment on the processing of sentences and pictures [20-30 min] | PANDA
              Requester: Kaup Lab [AG7IJQDP78DTK] (Req TV): $13.73/hr/hr
              Description: Judge whether a depicted object, animal, or person was mentioned in a sentence or not [20-30 min]
              Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
              Reward: $4.00
              Qualifications: Completed GPEXP PRETEST WPM DoesNotExist ; Completed Experiment GPEXP DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Title: WEEK 3 of multi-week study about the COVID-19 pandemic and mental health | PANDA
                Requester: MBDU [A16GAEI1IPVLCY] (Req TV): $27.84/hr/hr
                Description: Return to complete weekly paid surveys and experiments over the next several months
                Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
                Reward: $10.00
                Qualifications: COVID Cohort EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;
                finished my morning chores, breakfast stuff just in time for panda to grab it.

Comment

• librarian50
                  librarian50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Did you see Ann today?

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  librarian50, now that you mention it, no I didn't.

1.50 from my goal, today has been a good day!

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: Picture Identification Challenge | PANDA
                    Requester: EL06 [A1YCNQID1PASNC] (TO)
                    TO Ratings:
                    ★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
                    ★★★★ 1.00 Generosity
                    ★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
                    ★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
                    Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
                    Submit a new TO review
                    Description: The purpose of this study is to find out more about how attention and cognitive control interact
                    Time: 18000
                    Reward: $5.40
                    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75;Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Auditory Perception Study - Up to $0.80 BONUS possible for a total of $0.95 in 8 minutes | PANDA
                      Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (TO)
                      TO Ratings:
                      ★★★★★ 3.29 Communicativity
                      ★★★★★ 3.29 Generosity
                      ★★★★ 4.39 Fairness
                      ★★★★ 4.31 Promptness
                      Number of Reviews: 174 | TOS Flags: 0
                      Submit a new TO review
                      Description: Make judgments about simple sounds.
                      Time: 3600
                      Reward: $0.15
                      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 70;Location In CA,US

Comment

Working...
                      X