banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Take a Wild Guess Day HITs Wednesday April 15, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a Wild Guess Day HITs Wednesday April 15, 2020

National Take A Wild Guess Day is observed on April 15 of every year. Take A Wild Guess honors and celebrates all kinds of hunches, intuitions, divinations, predictions, and sixth senses. Take A Wild Guess Day is a day you may want to guess how many coins are in the tube and how many jellybeans are in the jar etc. It is a day full of guesses and hunches.

How to Celebrate National Take A Wild Guess Day

On National Take A Wild Guess Day, fill some glass jars with different colored and types of candies and ask your family members and friends to take a wild guess at the total number of candies in the jars. Present the jar of sweets to the person with the closest guess. Share your thoughts on social media about this day by using the hashtag #TakeAWildGuessDay.
    ​​​​​​

Good morning

Lots of these up

​​​​​​
    Title: Bounding boxes: label projector and screen | PANDA
    Requester: MLDataLabeler [A1LWCCSJWAGBW] (Req TV): $13.28/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 3.13] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.20] [Fast: 3.60]
    Description: Draw bounding boxes around specified objects in your images
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 968
    Reward: $0.03
    Qualifications: BoundingBoxTestScore GreaterThanOrEqualTo 84Take Test; BoundingBoxSeparateQualHIT GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; 9f9cab21-bb6b-4f3b-8f76-533778e3f752 DoesNotExist ; WorkersBlockedDueToPoorWorkQuality DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your mobile data usage. | Accept
      Requester: Universidade Catolica Portuguesa NIF501082522 [A3EM3NMI2KXZQN] Contact
      TV: No Reviews
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 1.00
      Duration: 1:00:00
      Available: 11
      Description: This study explores the impact of data allowance on the use of mobile devices.
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Morning everyone!
        Title: Money Decisions(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: CoCoSci Lab at Princeton [A1S8PU3QK4OKG3] (Req TV): $22.34/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: Experiment where you make choices between different economic decisions
        Time: 40 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 3
        Reward: $2.50
        Qualifications: Inc: [19-211133] Exists ; SurveyGroup [3702] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [211722-211133] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...I'm working on Otto's administration app today. This app, which only I have, controls everyone's access to Otto and their Keys. There may, or may not be issues with everyone losing access temporarily as I do this. In any event, I have everyone's Key saved in a spreadsheet and can repopulate the information easily in the event of an outage. I just wanted to give everyone a warning that this might occur.

I will make another "all clear" message when we are past this.

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              I want a dang biscuit so bad

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              That looks so good!

• njeane13
              njeane13 commented
              Editing a comment
              Seeing the biscuit is making me crave biscuits and gravy.

Title: Beads Task (30 - 40 minutes, with up to $2.6 bonus!) | PANDA
            Requester: LNCC [A39PFY48UFLTTU] (Req TV): $10.87/hr/hr
            Description: Information-seeking task. Must be between 18-40 yrs old.
            Time: 6 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $3.30
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Morning, you wonderful peeps! The IRS portal to enter your direct deposit (if they don't have it yet) is open...not working, but, its there.
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• belle
                belle commented
                Editing a comment
                I keep getting an error when I try to get on the payment site. Since I filed self-employment they probably don't have my bank info. My SS is on direct deposit, too.

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                belle I got an error too the first time. They are probably slammed with people checking. Just try again. https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-...PqOljm1hh8_Dcc

• kate
                kate commented
                Editing a comment
                Checked the site: "According to information that we have on file, we cannot determine your eligibility for a payment at this time."

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Is everyone doing fine today?

Comment

Good morning everyone! I'm not very good at guesses. If I saw a jar of jellybeans, my first thought would be to start eating them. lol.

Comment

I just got interviewed by Wired this morning concerning the effects of coronavirus on crowdsource work. I'm a star now...I should probably send him some current pics of my feet.

Comment

• jewel777
                    jewel777 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Those feet pictures will be worth something one of these days.

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Fisherman So when and where can we read the interview?
                    Last edited by Sweetheart; 04-15-2020, 10:57 AM.

• MelB
                    MelB commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow that is great news.

Title: Daily Diary Study on Reactions to COVID-19 (Day 15) | PANDA
                  Requester: Ann Pearman [AAS6SN5KCWTXW] (Req TV): $16.13/hr/hr
                  Description: This daily diary study will examine activities and well-being in adults age 55+ living in the United States. To be eligible, you must have completed the first survey. You will receive $1.00 for completing the 15-minute survey.
                  Time: 4 hour(s)
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: Completed Day 1 of COVID-19 Daily Diary Study (W1) Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Morning everyone!

R McAdoo Memory Survey less than 5 mins $2

(Sorry no link)

Comment

Title: Economic Preferences Survey(~ 40 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Edward Davenport [A15F0KRAXOURGN] (Req TV): $23.31/hr/hr
                      Description: This study contains survey questions about your attitudes and preferences
                      Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                      HITs Available: 2
                      Reward: $4.00
                      Qualifications: Exc: [209920633-211213] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: All will be rejected | PANDA
                        Requester: MIT Computational Psycholinguistics Laboratory [A3HFJW23G8KDQG] (Req TV): $18.80/hr/hr
                        Description: sepcific to certain workers
                        Time: 5 minutes(s)
                        Reward: $3.00
                        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                        X