banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Insert Clever Title Here Day! Thursday April 16, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insert Clever Title Here Day! Thursday April 16, 2020

It's not 6 am yet so this is about as clever as it gets right now. Make today whatever kind of day you want it to be!
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Title: Speech command collection | PANDA
    Requester: Pachira [A1H4YGC1IHZ1ZX] (Req TV): $18.29/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 3.18] [Fair: 2.64] [Comm: 2.08] [Fast: 2.36]
    Description: Speak and record according to a list of commands
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Short smart phone usage survey (5 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: Stanford Open Virtual Assistant Lab [A4O41SE6LFDX6] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$19.74] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=2.70] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=2.33] [Fair=3.60] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 1.00
      Duration: 1:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: Tell us about how you use your smartphone
      Qualifications: Masters Exists

Comment

Title: Survey about coronavirus and COVID-19 | Accept
        Requester: John Christensen [A3I0HWW11ZSKEJ] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$13.47] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=3.69] [Fast=4.88] [Comm=4.85] [Fair=4.94] [Reviews=86] [ToS=0]
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 2.50
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: Approximately 20 minutes. Answer questions about your beliefs, personality, and behaviors related to COVID-19.
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Completed COVID-19 Test 1 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

MLdata set me up nicely this morning. They posted a batch of .90 hits at 6 a.m.... P.E. 23.20

Comment

• Curbie
            Curbie commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice!

Good Morning! Off to do farm chores but will be back shortly to work. Hope its a great day for all!

Comment

National Wear Your Pajamas To Work Day – April 16, 2020

​​​​​​The origin and history of National Wear Your Pajamas To Work Day are not known. Pajamas originated as drawstring pants which are traditionally worn in Southwest Asia. These Pajamas are introduced to the other parts of the world by British colonials. Pajamas began gaining popularity by the late 1800s in the Western world. Pajamas also knew as jammies or pyjamas is a loose and comfortable piece of clothing, Pajamas are similar to pants, worn on the bottom part of an individual’s body. Most people wear Pajamas to bed as nightwear. Recently many famous personalities have taken part in the day by wearing their pyjamas in public. The date of Wear Your Pajamas To Work Day indicates that it was meant to grant taxpayers in the United States of America a day to relax after Tax Day which is observed on 15th April.

Comment

Greetings!

Comment

• njeane13
                njeane13 commented
                Editing a comment
                Good Morning!

Good morning! Gonna try to find some energy for working today I think. Allergies have been so bad this week, it's killing my desire to do much of anything.

Comment

• njeane13
                njeane13 commented
                Editing a comment
                I think the worst part of dealing with allergies is Benadryl.

• nel
                nel commented
                Editing a comment
                @njeane why not switch? Benadryl is sold as a sleeping aid, try loratadine or ceterizine instead, both are non-sedating.

• WhoCouldItBe
                WhoCouldItBe commented
                Editing a comment
                njeane13 I agree, and that's what works the best.

Here we go again...this was on Facebook for me this morning. https://gigworker.com/amazon-mturk/?...UDGqoyA-wy1CwM

I loved this part

"And, as if the pay isn’t already low enough, keep this in mind:

Amazon takes a 20% cut of your earnings, no matter how much or how little you make."

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm personally fine with an article discouraging people to work on mTurk. I don't want the platform to be flooded with new workers competing for the scant HITs that are there.

• nel
                nel commented
                Editing a comment
                It really is full of bad advice. Makes me wonder if any of their advice is worth looking at...not planning to check, either.

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Man I'd sure like to know how I've manage to avoid the 20% cut amazon charges us! It's appalling how many crappy articles there are out there about mturk. This one was brutal to read.

Title: Daily Diary Study on Reactions to COVID-19 (Day 16) | PANDA
              Requester: Ann Pearman [AAS6SN5KCWTXW] (Req TV): $15.94/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
              Description: This daily diary study will examine activities and well-being in adults age 55+ living in the United States. To be eligible, you must have completed the first survey. You will receive $1.00 for completing the 15-minute survey.
              Time: 4 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $1.00
              Qualifications: Completed Day 1 of COVID-19 Daily Diary Study (W1) Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning, It is looking like spring around Northern California hope it is where you are too.

Comment

• njeane13
                  njeane13 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good Morning. Summer was here yesterday in Southern California. Today it feels like spring. Tomorrow we're supposed to get scattered showers.

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gotta love that changing weather

There's a new round of Otto for Beta Testers now available.

Comment

Fun times. I am on hold (forever) with the bank, because my Husbands debit card is compromised and someone had a field day ordering 150.00 in fast food

Comment

• mominavan
                    mominavan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's been happening to me with my main credit card I use. I have had a least half a dozen charges to McDonalds that I had to have taken off. I have had to lock my card when I'm not using it because I don't want to mess with having them send me a new one and having to change all my auto pay accounts to a new card. It said my auto pay payments will still go through with it locked. Hoping you don't have any more charges after this.

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is terrible hope you get it fixed and your money back

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sweetheart, I would lose it lol. mominavan, we chose to have it replaced. I will just redo the auto pays Kizzy, they have already deemed it fraudulent and the money will be returned with in 2 days

Good morning, everyone! Pick one...NATIONAL WEAR YOUR PAJAMAS TO WORK DAY | NATIONAL HIGH FIVE DAY | NATIONAL HEALTHCARE DECISIONS DAY | NATIONAL ORCHID DAY | NATIONAL BEAN COUNTER DAY | GET TO KNOW YOUR CUSTOMERS DAY | NATIONAL EGGS BENEDICT DAY NATIONAL WEAR YOUR PAJAMAS TO WORK DAY.

Comment

Working...
                  X