banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Record Store Day HITs Saturday April 18, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Record Store Day HITs Saturday April 18, 2020

The third Saturday of every April is Record Store Day.

​​​​​​The unofficial holiday celebrates independent record stores and encourages people to visit their local independent record stores to participate in the community and culture these stores create.

Sadly, we can't do that this year.

Title: The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on daily life and wellbeing~20 mins | Accept
    Requester: M Takarangi, D Strange [A2LQ4N9RDPSDIX] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$6.90] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.39] [Fast=3.90] [Comm=3.02] [Fair=4.09] [Reviews=263] [ToS=10]
    TO2: [Hrly=2.70] [Pen=0.51] [Res=0.00] [Rec=25] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=1]
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 3:00:00
    Available: 0
    Description: We are collecting information about how the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has changed your daily life and general wellbeing.
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Title: Complete a decision-making survey and answer some questions about the COVID-19 pandemicAccept
      Requester: Yale Decision Neuroscience Lab [AMAU1WNTGJTHF] Contact
      TV: $14.82/hr TO: 5.00
      Reward: $6.00
      Duration: 24:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: Hypothetical decision-making task & survey about COVID-19 pandemic. ~1 hour to complete. Can take breaks but will have to finish within 24 hours. Option to answer additional questions for $2 bonus. No mobile responses. Age must be 60 or above.
      Qualifications: Completed_Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Morning all. The stimulus money showed up in my account yesterday afternoon so of course, I spent most of it right away. I'd been saving money back for this monitor and I figured I had about another month before I could safely justify forking out the cash. I'm going to swing my 24" monitors to either side of it in portrait mode. Should go a long way towards not having to switch between windows and tabs so often during the day.

https://www.amazon.com/LG-43UN700-B-.../dp/B0821WWXV6

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          both of yours sound fun...new tires for the Husbands car, a need , but not fun

• Giskard
          Giskard commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I would have preferred to buy locally. Most times, I can find a store in town that will match the Amazon price of something I'm looking at. No one in Spokane had this one though and I'd had my heart kind of set on this particular model.

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope you used the shop link on that one.....lol

Title: Answer a survey about your online privacy | Accept
        Requester: Lucy Seiler [A1YU34QT798YAM] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$33.03] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 3.15
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: I am a bachelor student conducting a survey (that takes only 10-15 min. to complete) for my bachelor thesis about the interplay between privacy and Fatigue.

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Daily Diary Study on Reactions to COVID-19 (Day 18) | PANDA
            Requester: Ann Pearman [AAS6SN5KCWTXW] (Req TV): $15.56/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: This daily diary study will examine activities and well-being in adults age 55+ living in the United States. To be eligible, you must have completed the first survey. You will receive $1.00 for completing the 15-minute survey.
            Time: 4 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Completed Day 1 of COVID-19 Daily Diary Study (W1) Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Corona Study(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
              Requester: V Job [ATXPEQDB1CZJT] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$11.63] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=3.51] [Fast=4.92] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=46] [ToS=0]
              TO2: No Reviews
              Reward: 2.00
              Duration: 1:30:00
              Available: 0
              Description: Longitudinal study (4 weeks) to examine the effects and consequences of the Coronavirus outbreak on people's lives

Comment

• librarian50
                librarian50 commented
                Editing a comment
                yup. It is crazy slow.

• librarian50
                librarian50 commented
                Editing a comment
                I made it through!

• turkerjax
                turkerjax commented
                Editing a comment
                Me too. Didn't enjoy it though.

kate

Washington put up their application process for the CARES unemployment supplement. Just perusing it, it looks like that if you have a 1099 as proof and you made at least $1 a week, you'll automatically qualify for the $600 a week expansion of benefits. (Unless you're employed in a regular job of course)

Comment

• kate
                kate commented
                Editing a comment
                Giskard, thank you so much! Hopefully I qualify.

I posted yesterday that I had found a lost dog. Awesome news, his owner has been found and he is extremely loved

Comment

Good Morning Everyone....the weekend still means something to me

Comment

Title: Textual Entailment Game | PANDA
                  Requester: NYU Bowman Group [A5X6BUB150HZD] (Req TV): $23.98/hr/hr
                  Description: As a writer you'll write 3 claims given a prompt and then as an evaluator, you will rank claims for a differnet prompt. (ID: game2_1587225402)
                  Time: 2 hour(s) 46 minutes(s) 40 seconds(s)
                  HITs Available: 12
                  Reward: $5.00
                  Qualifications: Location In AU;

Comment

Happy Saturday!

Comment

Hi everyone! It has been a busy week. The customer service HITs are done now, so I can't be lax anymore about watching for new HITs or requesters. I probably won't be turking much today since there is so much to do around the house and I'm not expecting mturk to be very busy anyway.

No stimulus for us so far. When I check the website, it still says can't determine our eligibility. I know we qualify but we haven't had a refund in two years so they don't have our DD information. I thought it would at least come up with something saying we need to provide that information, but I guess not yet.

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
                        CrazyCatLady commented
                        Editing a comment
                        22nd, so next week!

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Just checked mine again, "We scheduled your check to be mailed on April 24, 2020"

That's nice but why not direct deposit? The same place I get my social security!

• CrazyCatLady
                        CrazyCatLady commented
                        Editing a comment
                        surely you don't think two arms of the same government organization talk to each other?

Title: Record yourself speaking short sentence | PANDA
                      Requester: Kevin Hirschi [A2DHX1MF600GKX] (Req TV): $-/hr
                      Description: Record yourself speaking 34 short sentences
                      Time: 30 minutes(s)
                      HITs Available: 1
                      Reward: $2.00
                      Qualifications: None;

Comment

Working...
                      X