banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On this day - April 23, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this day - April 23, 2020

Good Morning!

1939 - Boston Red Sox Ted Williams hits his 1st HR
    1953 - "Shane", directed by George Stevens and based on the 1949 novel by Jack Schaefer, starring Alan Ladd and Jean Arthur, is released
    1954 - Hammerin' Hank Aaron hits 1st of his 755 homers
    1965 - "I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)" single released by the Four Tops (Billboard Song of the Year 1965)
    1989 - Wine merchant William Sokolin breaks a bottle of 1787 Ch√Ęteau Margaux, possibly belonging to Thomas Jefferson, worth $500,000 at the Four Seasons restaurant in New York
    2003 - Beijing closes all schools for two weeks because of the SARS virus
    2009 - Gamma ray burst (GRB) 090423 is observed for 10 seconds, the most distant object of any kind and also the oldest known object in the universe
    2013 - A 1% flash crash hits the US stock market after a news agency was hacked and claimed injury to President Obama

Title: 5 - 8 min: Share feedback about what's important to you walking alone at night (Google Maps) | Accept
    Requester: Chrissie [A3A3L3B99WJXCC] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$27.64] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 15:00
    Available: 1
    Description: We're looking to learn about what's important to you when walking after dark
    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US-OH; Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Primary Mobile Device - Android EqualTo 1

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
      ZeldaFoot commented
      Editing a comment
      Do a req panda on this one. There are other states that can do it. I did one yesterday. But mine was $4. Hmm.

Morning!
    Title: Questionnaires about internet behavior and personality(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Isabel C Arend [A227H3ZSFQ7HI3] (Req TV): $10.93/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Completion of questionnaires
    Time: 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 9
    Reward: $1.50
    Qualifications: Exc: [1586158109-213715] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [3292] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; TP Panel: 180959122 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning! I'm sorry I haven't been around...my internet had to be re-wired (yay wind!) and I had to wait because of the tornadoes tearing up the town over from me.
      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        I was wondering where you were! Welcome back!

• Curbie
        Curbie commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad you're back!

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        Good to see you back!

Goobly Morning!

Comment

Good day everyone. I hope all is well. Rainy day here in my little town. Here's to a wonderful day of lots of hits and lots of $$$

Comment

Give feedback on water bottles! pays 5.00 and it was quick, there is writing . The requester ID is A2HE7TVCHW6KVA if you want to requester panda. Sorry I don't have the link

Comment

Title: Scientific experiment on the processing of sentences and pictures [20-30 min] | PANDA
            Requester: Kaup Lab [AG7IJQDP78DTK] (Req TV): $13.77/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 3.80] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
            Description: Judge whether a depicted object, animal, or person was mentioned in a sentence or not [20-30 min]
            Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $4.00
            Qualifications: Completed GPEXP PRETEST WPM DoesNotExist ; Completed Experiment GPEXP DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Imagination and personality | PANDA
              Requester: Madelijn [A6QPHGBS0Z4S0] (Req TV): $19.81/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.40] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00]
              Description: The survey consists of several parts. In some parts, you generate stories in response to pictures. In other parts, you answer questions about your personality.
              Time: 2 hour(s)
              Reward: $4.00
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Easy
                Title: Storytelling on Twitter (academic survey, 12-15minutes, 2.50$) | PANDA
                Requester: Markus Appel [A2HV9ZN95JSGYS] (Req TV): N/A
                Description: Read a Twitter story and answer questions
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                Reward: $2.50
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Edit: Bromeliad beat me to it.
                  Last edited by WhoCouldItBe; 04-23-2020, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Title: A 30 minute Remesh Conversation - 9:45 am ET / 6:45 am PT | PANDA
                    Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] (Req TV): N/A
                    (TO): [Pay: 3.79] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.77] [Fast: 5.00]
                    Description: A 30 minute Remesh Conversation - 9:45 am ET / 6:45 am PT
                    Reward: $7.50
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This was the best remesh I have done in ages. It was less time, and no sitting around

Title: Psychology Experiment - Uncertainty Choice - 3.5$ / 15-20 minutes | PANDA
                    Requester: Uri Hertz [A292S9V4X7PKFG] (Req TV): $19.71/hr/hr
                    Description: Uncertainty Choice Experiments, 3.5$ / 15-20 minutes
                    Reward: $3.50
                    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning, got so busy with hits I didn't get logged in till just now. My day is off to a bang, hope all of you are having great luck today too.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone. Happy NFL Draft Day!

Comment

Working...
                        X