banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Pigs in a Blanket Day HITs Friday April 24, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Pigs in a Blanket Day HITs Friday April 24, 2020

Celebrated across the world, the term often refers to a variety of different dishes. In the United States, Pigs-in-a-Blanket is often hot dogs or sausages wrapped in biscuit or croissant dough and baked. Pigs-in-a-Blanket are generally served as an appetizer or as breakfast. However, it can be served at any mealtime!

Another popular version of pigs-in-a-blanket includes cabbage rolls stuffed with a beef filling. It’s often covered with a tomato or cream sauce. Many recipes use the name “Pigs-in-a-Blanket” to describe just about any meat product wrapped in something. For example, one recipe we found called for stuffing a hotdog with a slice of cheese and wrapping the whole works with bacon. No dough or cabbage involved here.

And while some references give Betty Crocker credit for the first printed use of the phrase in 1957, records as early as 1901 reference recipes for pigs-in-a-blanket in a variety of forms. However, the phrase did increase in usage in the English language after it was printed in the 1957 cookbook.

Friday is here at last! Rainy, but it's here.
    Title: Views on the novel coronavirus and COVID-19(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Isaac Lipkus [AHBH5RRH72TWC] (Req TV): $22.18/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: This study asks about your views about the coronavirus and COVID-19
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $3.00
    Qualifications: Exc: [213385-214052] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75;

Comment

Goooooood morning, my wonderful Turkalicious friends! I need a freezer, but, no luck finding one for a good price. I'm also shocked with the speed at which the stimulus payments have gone out! Mine was mailed and I got it Wednesday. I don't agree with many of the current administrations' decisions (not that I think I could do better!), but, they did accomplish the stimulus stuff with amazing speed.
      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• belle
        belle commented
        Editing a comment
        I finally was able to put my direct deposit information in for our stimulus check. I had to use my 2018 return for it to go through. 2019 isn't processed yet.

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        I would just appreciate it if they would send us our tax refund which is our money that we are owed and entitled to. It has been three months now.

• TurknShop
        TurknShop commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too, belle. But now I'm paranoid and want to double check that I entered the numbers correctly, even though I checked it before I hit submit. Maybe it will let me see tomorrow.

It's going to be ugly for a lot of people if they don't send out a payment for each month we can't go out. So many people live paycheck to paycheck that recovery will be months or years away if they keep getting further behind.

A little something for those of us missing sports.

Comment

• Kizzy
        Kizzy commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I found myself watching axe throwing on ESPN! I miss baseball!

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Let's have a great Friday I have already made my weekly goal so everything today and tomorrow is gravy!

Comment

Goodly Morning! Have a goodly day and make lots of goodly money!

Comment

This is an odd set of qualifications. Does anyone fall under this one? Lol. "Participants must NOT be current subscribers to Netflix."
          Title: Consumer Opinion Survey(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Yang Gao [A28VO7DY408PBB] (Req TV): $12.57/hr/hr
          Description: A very short survey (1 min) about consumer opinions
          Time: 10 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 11
          Reward: $0.15
          Qualifications: a650244f DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't use Netflix

• WhoCouldItBe
            WhoCouldItBe commented
            Editing a comment
            witch1 You're probably not missing much. We've used ours only for My Little Pony and Tiger King in the past 6 months. Lol.

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            WhoCouldItBe, I've literally watched tiger king and 1 more episode of how to get away with murder in the last year - my son however is a different story.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3D...?ref=w_pl_prvw
          Pontus Strimling
          Answer a survey about your opinions and arguments
          $1.80
          Masters
          There are three of these available. Wonder if you can do more than one? Guess I'll ask.

Comment

• Carolyn
            Carolyn commented
            Editing a comment
            The answer is yes we can do all three.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: A 15 minute Remesh conversation - 9:10am EST | PANDA
            Requester: Meghan Moore [A1HLORNYQ43JYS] (Req TV): N/A
            Description: A 15 minute Remesh conversation - 9:10am EST start time
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            Reward: $3.50
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              The timer already says 15 min.

• bromeliad
              bromeliad commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, the 30 minute long "15 minute" remesh.....

Title: Sound Noisiness Experiment - $8.00 BONUS possible for a total of $8.25 in 45-60 minutes | PANDA
            Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $14.29/hr/hr
            Description: Rate how noisy everyday sounds are compared to clean and noisy reference sounds.
            Time: 4 hour(s)
            Reward: $0.25
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In CAUS; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member, ref2018 to the forums.

Comment

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome to the family

• Aero224
                  Aero224 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome!

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome ref2018 glad to have you!

Morning everyone!

Martin Schweinsberg Read a blog post and answer 4 questions 2 minutes $1

(Sorry no link)

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Title: Read a blog post and answer 4 questions | 3 mins | PANDA
                  Requester: Martin Schweinsberg [A3CZB8EVW7T8KV] (Req TV): $35.36/hr/hr
                  Description: What is your opinion of this blog post?
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Monday and Tuesday were good. The rest of the week, so far, has been so slow for me.

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yesterday was pretty terrible for sure

• amyndods
                  amyndods commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Same Same.
              Working...
              X