banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Everybody's Turkin for the weekend

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody's Turkin for the weekend

saturday.jpg

Title: Chit-chat about anything. | PANDA
    Requester: Noah [A1GZULXPTPEB8R] (Req TV): $13.83/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 2.87] [Fair: 3.75] [Comm: 2.51] [Fast: 3.67]
    Description: Have a short chat (10 turns) with a chatbot and rate its responses. (ID: rating_1541772636)
    Time: 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 2
    Reward: $0.50
    Qualifications: Location In AUCA; max_time_on_noah_hits_per_day DoesNotExist ;

Comment

No TO
      Title: Complete a survey for academic research | PANDA
      Requester: Kristian Andres Aloma [A58RKS8C8DA9J] (Req TV): N/A
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: This interview involves the study of the relationship between consumers and their favorite commercial brands and is part of Kristian A Alomá's Fielding Graduate University doctoral dissertation. It should only take about 10 minutes.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $3.15
      Qualifications: Age - 45 - 55 EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Turking2Long
        Turking2Long commented
        Editing a comment
        7 minutes few sentences of writing

• Donny
        Donny commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad to see I'm not the only one that qual'd for that one

Title: Fun rating of photos and video clips | PANDA
      Requester: Dan [A16EE5U30N5O8O] (Req TV): N/A
      (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
      Description: We study patterns of emotional reactions to visual objects across different domains. Your feedback will help us to understand how people feel about new products and ideas.
      Time: 24 hour(s)
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: Age - 45 - 55 EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• angela168renee
        angela168renee commented
        Editing a comment
        I did this the other day. Not too bad. Long timer so I took my time.

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        This has the best completion code, to sweet

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3C...?ref=w_pl_prvw
      MICHAEL ALAN ERSKINE
      Research participants needed - answer questions about self-driving cars
      $2.00
      Masters
      No TO
      Last edited by Carolyn; 11-10-2018, 06:04 AM. Reason: easy and under 9 minutes

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/30...to_accept=true
        Don Forsyth
        10 minute survey on experiences at large events(~ 10 minutes)
        $0.85
        Last edited by Carolyn; 11-10-2018, 06:20 AM. Reason: close to 10 minutes for me, going slowly

Comment

Title: A 10 Minute Survey Regarding Worker Perceptions of Work-Life Conflict | Accept
          Requester: Mark Bowler [A1UDNEK07H2FET] Contact
          TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 1.25
          Duration: 3600
          Available: 1
          Description: This is a 10 minute online survey regarding workers' perceptions of work-life conflict, role preferences, and your well-being, as well as work outcomes.
          Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning OHS!

Comment

Title: Clean Up How-To Questions | Accept
              Requester: Content Research [A23UQ2KZH7FOZG] Contact
              TO: [Pay=3.33] [Fast=4.07] [Comm=4.33] [Fair=4.92] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
              Reward: 0.05
              Duration: 1200
              Available: 1120
              Description: View a short question asked by a reader of an online how-to guide,
              and rewrite it to be clear, concise, and free from spelling and grammar errors.
              Qualifications: Question Editor Exists

Comment

Title: History Question Answer | PANDA
                Requester: Allen NLP [A1DGZA8U7P1YIP] (Req TV): N/A
                (TO): [Pay: 3.20] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.50]
                Description: Please look at the hit and write a few question and answer based on the passages. It generally takes around 30-45 mins
                Time: 24 hour(s)
                Reward: $5.00
                Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Five minutes or less.

Title: Evaluating Teases (multiple-choice, common completion time: 5-7 minutes or less) | PANDA
                  Requester: Lauren Pino (The Ohio State University) [A3UEUB68391BZE] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                  Description: You will be asked to complete a 5- to 7-minute task where you read 16 short scenarios that involve one person teasing another person, then you will be asked to evaluate the tease and answer a multiple-choice question about the scenario.
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $0.56
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; Participated in Previous Study on Same Topic DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Good Saturday morning, my fine~feathered~fellow~Turkish~friends!! I took the day off turking to go spend the day with Mom, (she's in a nursing home with dimentia), I got her out of there for the day. We went out to eat and did a little shopping. This disease sucks. I am slowly losing her, I just pray she won't forget who I am!
                    Anyway, enough of depressing stuff! Let's make some mulah today!

Comment

• hitforbrains
                      hitforbrains commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I feel for you deeply. My mom had dementia late in life and had "forgotten" me for about 2 years before she died. It's a terrible thing to go through, but in a weird way it made her death easier, because I'd already lost her. Sending you hugs.

• Turking2Long
                      Turking2Long commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My mom had dementia before she passed, sending prayers and a hug!

• ZeldaFoot
                      ZeldaFoot commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sounds like a lovely way to spend a day with your mom.

Title: Study on decision making(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Decision Sciences [A1MDBCMM88H4RC] (Req TV): $10.43/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 3.86] [Fair: 4.63] [Comm: 4.22] [Fast: 4.75]
                    Description: In this study, you are asked to make choices between lotteries and to answer some additional questions.
                    Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $2.50
                    Qualifications: Exc: [3625875-114890] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning everyone.Happy Saturday! I feel like I'm awake before the Hits.

Comment

Morning, its a very been very sad for me, so many friends have lost everything to the Camp Fire. Please add them to your prayers or send positive thoughts to all those involved. Every hour I hear about another friend who just found out their home is gone. My heart is breaking for everyone involved.

Comment

• angela168renee
                          angela168renee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This is so sad. I was watching it on the news, it spread so quickly they said and some people lost their lives. I can't imagine. Thoughts and prayers for your community.

• Bear
                          Bear commented
                          Editing a comment
                          So sorry for your friends and everyone that has lost a home or life. It is a terrible situation.
                      Working...
                      X