banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Pretzel Day - Sunday, April 26, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Pretzel Day - Sunday, April 26, 2020

Today is National Pretzel Day

Most people agree that it does have a Christian background, and they were developed by the monks.
    According to The History of Science and Technology, in 610 AD, “an Italian monk invents pretzels as a reward to children who learn their prayers. He calls the strips of baked dough, folded to resemble arms crossing the chest, pretiola (little rewards).”

-The average American consumes about 1.5 pounds of pretzels per year.
    -Pennsylvania is the center of American pretzel production for both hard and soft pretzels, producing 80% of the nation’s pretzels.
    -The average Philadelphian consumes about twelve times as many pretzels as the national average.

I don't much care for soft pretzels, only if I have some cream cheese to go with it.
    Hard pretzels are my favorite if I have some hummus or a cheeseball to go with it especially.

What is your favorite type of pretzel?

Good morning! I love soft pretzels! I love the cinnamon/sugar ones freshly baked warm from the oven (yummy!), and also the original with salt. The regular hard pretzels are good too especially with dip. Haven't had any for a long time. Our mall that had Auntie Anne's pretzels closed

Comment

Golly gee whiz good morning!

Comment

Title: Pandemic health and behavior survey for US residents age 18+ | PANDA
        Requester: researcher [A25OYWMBBUZGSO] (Req TV): $-/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: Pandemic health and behavior survey for US residents age 18+
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $2.25
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• librarian50
          librarian50 commented
          Editing a comment
          Example Domain
          This domain is for use in illustrative examples in documents. You may use this domain in literature without prior coordination or asking for permission.

More information...

Pass a quiz and answer one question
        Title: Academic Research Study $3 for 5 min | PANDA
        Requester: Bradley Malin [A2RA37KD1NIQ2M] (Req TV): N/A
        (TO): [Pay: 3.69] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 4.17] [Fast: 4.08]
        Description: Research study about risk attitudes, being conducted at Vanderbilt University
        Reward: $3.00
        Qualifications: pandemic DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

How many of you use an alarm clock day to day? I don't, but, think I might need to start using one.
          Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

• nel
            nel commented
            Editing a comment
            I like to wake up the sunlight, and my window faces the dawn sky, which usually wakes me up at a reasonable time, depending on the season - around 7- 730 ish at the moment. Never thought I was a morning person. Thx for the book suggestion, @librarian, sounds interesting

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            I think everyone on the planet should read it!

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            I've given up on using an alarm clock right now with me only turking right now and B not in school. I struggle with alarm clocks anyways as I sleep like I'm dead. I've literally slept through a tornado less than 1/4 mile away and the siren a block from my house, I had also slept through a kegger in my room when I was younger and my 6 alarms will wake up the rest of the house before it wakes me up.

Title: LifeTraps and financial decision making | PANDA
          Requester: Terrance Martin [A1HLJVEQ5QLB2R] (Req TV): N/A
          Description: You will be asked to complete an online survey which should take about 12 minutes to complete.
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            5 minutes

Title: Assessing Reader Comments on News Sites | Accept
          Requester: David Murungi [A10D9PFJ5O5FOB] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$40.39] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: No Reviews
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 4.00
          Duration: 40:00
          Available: 1
          Description: This exercise asks you to assess comments posted by readers of news stories
          Qualifications: US Political Affiliation - Liberal EqualTo 1; US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000

Comment

Title: Daily Diary Study on Reactions to COVID-19 (Day 26) | PANDA
            Requester: Ann Pearman [AAS6SN5KCWTXW] (Req TV): $14.46/hr/hr
            Description: This daily diary study will examine activities and well-being in adults age 55+ living in the United States. To be eligible, you must have completed the first survey. You will receive $1.00 for completing the 15-minute survey.
            Time: 4 hour(s)
            Qualifications: Completed Day 1 of COVID-19 Daily Diary Study (W1) Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

good morning all

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your reactions to people | PANDA
                Requester: Castano Lab [A2T3LW2K95SGPC] (Req TV): N/A
                (TO): [Pay: 2.80] [Fair: 4.87] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.75]
                Description: Give us your opinion on a story about reacting to people
                Qualifications: Completed my survey already DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Consumer Opinion Survey(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Yang Gao [A28VO7DY408PBB] (Req TV): $12.57/hr/hr
                  Description: A very short survey (1 min) about consumer opinions
                  Time: 10 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 22
                  Reward: $0.15
                  Qualifications: a650244f DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Decision-making: Contemplate scenarios, make decisions (US resident born & raised)(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Gilad Feldman [AIJ6CWLNZDT3V] (Req TV): $14.15/hr/hr
                    Description: Decision-making: Contemplate scenarios, make decisions - WARNING: includes comprehension checks (native English, US born & raised and in US only)
                    Time: 30 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 108
                    Reward: $0.40
                    Qualifications: Exc: [213417126-214440] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Survey on Household Decisions(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Mary Zaki [A1FTEDYW26P1RP] (Req TV): N/A
                      Description: Survey on Household Decisions
                      Reward: $2.00
                      Qualifications: SurveyGroup [3758] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [6879218-214466] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Morning all.

Sebastian Weber Answer a survey to relatedness of concepts

couple of minutes $1

(Sorry no link)

Comment

Working...
                        X