banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

New Hits, Served up Fresh!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Hits, Served up Fresh!

Good morning! Welcome to Monday, the day of the week when we start our work weeks. Monday gets its name from the Anglo-Saxon word "mondandaeg" which translates to "the moon's day." The second day of the week in Nordic cultures was devoted to worshipping the goddess of the moon. Girls born on Mondays were given the name Mona in Ancient Britain, as it was the Old English word for moon.
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
    Requester: Anna [A2PAF890W3PF3G] (Req TV): $13.97/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Give us your opinion about a product
    Time: 10 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 15
    Reward: $0.60
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Compare Google Images (2 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: OSU Spatial Health Lab [A218ETRNE1CKAX] (Req TV): $22.10/hr/hr
      Description: Compare and rank Google street view pictures
      Time: 10 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.20
      Qualifications: Location In US-AL;

Comment

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        They have one up for almost every state.

I don't have links, but I just did two hit's for this requester Diane Sawyer, and both were nice and quick

​​​​​​A2R2ZYBHZWE873

​​​​​​Following Instructions 1.50
      Listen To and Follow the Instructions Provided in an Audio File! 3.00

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        I caught "Following Instruction". Then .. "We had such a great response and have already collected enough surveys. The survey is now closed."

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        awww man, that stinks

Title: Decision-making: Contemplate scenarios, make decisions (US resident born & raised)(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Gilad Feldman [AIJ6CWLNZDT3V] (Req TV): $14.13/hr/hr
      Description: Decision-making: Contemplate scenarios, make decisions - WARNING: includes comprehension checks (native English, US born & raised and in US only)
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 65
      Reward: $0.40
      Qualifications: Exc: [213417126-214440] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

I just submitted a hit with out doing it bu accident. I have contacted the requester, but there goes my rejection free dashboard streak lol

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I was able to go into Mturk suite and get the link so I did it and sent him a screenshot, it was miserably underpaid ugh lol

• Curbie
          Curbie commented
          Editing a comment
          Hopefully they'll be cool about it. Fingers crossed!

• nel
          nel commented
          Editing a comment
          It is so infuriating that that is even possible.

Good morning!

I had a scare this morning. I couldn't login to Mturk. I finally tried with Firefox and no problem. I cleared cookies in Chrome and got in okay.

Comment

• Nan06
          Nan06 commented
          Editing a comment
          Our worst fear! Good to know about the clearing cookies tip if it ever happens to us.

• njeane13
          njeane13 commented
          Editing a comment
          I had the same thing happen this morning with Chrome.

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          I had a scare this weekend when I was trying to order from Amazon, it didn't want to let me in told me my password was incorrect. Tried it again after about 20 seconds and it let me right in. I Love technology.

good morning all. been a hell of a morning so far. my first hit ($10) had issues with videos and ended up expiring before I could submit. contact requester with the code and am hoping they will either set up a make up hit or compensate through a bonus. hoping they are willing to work with me.
        Last edited by Nan06; 04-27-2020, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Title: 10-15 min survey: Product ratings, personality, and demographics(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Prestos Lab [A2TLAXBWI9UCH3] (Req TV): $10.03/hr/hr
          Description: 10-15 min survey: Product ratings, personality, and demographics
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 23
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1494942115-214551] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            10 minutes, instant approval

Good Morning Everyone...well....we're famous now...it's another "people are making pennies on mTurk" story, but what is said of OHS is positive.

https://www.wired.com/story/newly-un...hotos-pennies/

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
            WhoCouldItBe commented
            Editing a comment
            I am starting to think they all have a pact to start with "it pays pennies". Every. Single. Article. Maybe this bring in a bunch of new people now.

• Curbie
            Curbie commented
            Editing a comment
            "Amazon did not reply to a query about activity on Mechanical Turk" imagine that, lol

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            We're famous!

Title: English Sentences (15-20 Minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Michael Hahn [A30N7MYILKE2JF] (Req TV): $24.97/hr/hr
          Description: Read English Sentences (15-20 Minutes)
          Time: 1 hour(s) 56 minutes(s) 40 seconds(s)
          HITs Available: 2
          Reward: $5.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning, Hope you all had a great weekend.

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              I took the weekend off, it was lovely!

Good morning, everyone! I no longer get a "case of the Mondays." lol.

Comment

Happy Monday! It's so nice to see the sun out for once. I swear it's been 5 weeks of gloom with a few nice days here and there.

I have nearly a queue full of the Allen NLP HITs. I did a few last night but need to finish the rest by about 9 tonight. They're getting faster as I go, so hopefully I'll knock them out way before then. Ideally it would be before xlab research posts this afternoon, but that's a pretty tall order.

Comment

It's 7 am and I'm actually out of bed! The fact that I had nightmares (was running away from a murderer) might have something to do with waking up so easily this morning.

Comment

• hanzuh
                  hanzuh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  njeane13 Nope. I can't watch anything scary, especially before bed. I finished watching Nancy Drew last week, and had to look at pictures of puppies to get my mind of it before bed lol!

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That sounds like something out of my book the few times I dream. I don't dream but when I do it's something completely whack like that. My past stupidities of early adulthood like to come and haunt me in some really messed up twisted ways. Hopefully you can sleep a lot better tonight!

• hanzuh
                  hanzuh commented
                  Editing a comment
                  smartin Thanks, hope so! I have been having a lot of weird dreams lately, but nothing this bad. It would be nice to have one super peaceful night of sleep!
              Working...
              X