banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Poem in Your Pocket Day HITs Thursday April 30, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poem in Your Pocket Day HITs Thursday April 30, 2020

Keep A Poem In Your Pocket
    By Beatrice Schenk de Regniers

Keep a poem in your pocket
    And a picture in your head
    And you'll never feel lonely
    At night when you're in bed.

The little poem will sing to you
    The little picture bring to you
    A dozen dreams to dance to you

So - -
    Keep a picture in your pocket
    And a poem in your head
    And you'll never feel lonely

Title: Alien Language GameAccept
    Requester: Emily Davis [A3CKR0GSRXW561] Contact
    TV: $19.40/hr TO: n/a
    Reward: $4.50
    Duration: 01:40:00
    Available: 1
    Description: You will learn a few words for objects in an alien language, and then be asked to label objects or sets of objects in that language
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!

A storm knocked the power off 8 or 9 times at 4am. Lucky to be on this morning I guess.

Comment

• dazcat
        dazcat commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope your power stays on today, at least it was overnight. We got heavy rain, but no storms.

Morning! See a nice batch of A9s and I'm still afraid to do them. I think it's time to block them so I don't see them anymore. No temptation.

Comment

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        Out of sight, out of mind.

• WhoCouldItBe
        WhoCouldItBe commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweetheart - Exactly. I've blocked them. I used to love them. But knowing they just mass reject has been me more than a little worried. It's not worth destroying my approvals for some underpaid work.

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        WhoCouldItBe makes sense!

Title: Daily Diary Study on Reactions to COVID-19 (Day 30, Final Diary) | PANDA
      Requester: Ann Pearman [AAS6SN5KCWTXW] (Req TV): $14.03/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: This daily diary study will examine activities and well-being in adults age 55+ living in the United States. To be eligible, you must have completed the first survey. This is the final survey. You will receive $2.00 for this 20-25 minute survey.
      Time: 10 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: Completed Day 1 of COVID-19 Daily Diary Study (W1) Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• librarian50
        librarian50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Final one!

• belle
        belle commented
        Editing a comment
        I couldn't remember if we got any extra money for all those surveys.

Good morning! I was up until 3 working on an xlab research batch. It was worth it though, ended at over $180 for the day. Not sure how much I'll get done today. I might just listen for Overwatch to call rather than actively look for stuff.

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        Way to go, I will be happy if I make that this week ha

• Curbie
        Curbie commented
        Editing a comment
        That's awesome, good job!!

• USMarineVet
        USMarineVet commented
        Editing a comment
        TurknShop That's a great day! Can I retain you as my personal MTurk trainer? Write your number on a piece of paper and slide it over to me.

Title: Survey about social and political attitudes (ca. 20 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Jonas Kunst [A2OVO94MC77YYJ] (Req TV): N/A
      (TO): [Pay: 4.45] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
      Description: As a participant, you will answer different multiple-choice questions.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 17
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: P_DS EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning, Its going to be a beautiful day today.

Comment

Otto is doing his job today. Love that Otto guy. Actually gonna hit $20 within an hour and a bit today. It also may be the first time I've turned on Otto all week because I've been busy. But I am not complaining.

Comment

Title: Follow-up survey about thoughts, feelings, and current events(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Affective Science & Health Laboratory [A37YTRXG1FWGX7] (Req TV): $13.75/hr/hr
            Description: This study involves question asking about your thoughts and feelings about current events
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 82
            Reward: $5.00
            Qualifications: Exc: [215600-215011] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [-257189321-215011] Exists ;

Comment

I had a $2 hit about to expire so I returned it .. not realizing I had done it and just needed to put in the code and submit.

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I hate when I do that

• Curbie
                Curbie commented
                Editing a comment
                Aw man!

• USMarineVet
                USMarineVet commented
                Editing a comment
                Must have been the power outage. Too many electrons in the air.

Title: Choose between 2 images augmented by noise for a total of 500 times | PANDA
              Requester: R4P [A54IDKLSVPCFA] (Req TV): $-/hr
              Description: Before you start you need to complete a short visual acuity test as well as answer 9 questions assessing your level of depression. You also need to provide your age and gender.
              Time: 2 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $10.00
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                This just goes to a blank page for me, anyone else have that problem?

• bromeliad
                bromeliad commented
                Editing a comment
                Copying the URL produced a double https and some unwanted [ ], but it the task loaded in both firefox and chrome.

Good Morning Folks. It's a rainy day in Georgia. In New Jersey too. Hope you all have a great day!

Comment

Hi all. I just completed a $2 vteconlab survey, but something in the back of my mind tells me I've done it before. I've got no way of knowing for sure though. Hmm...to submit or not submit.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Is it the "Economic Preferences" HIT? I'm doing it right now. I usually tend to submit something if there is any doubt that I might not have done it, but I don't get devastated if I get a rejection because it is so rare that that actually happens. If I were super rejection sensitive I probably would not submit if in doubt.

• kate
                  kate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I messaged them. Here's the response: "If you have not taken it today, then its okay to take it again if you took it in the past (around 2 weeks ago)."
                  Honestly, every survey I start looks familiar nowadays.

• librarian50
                  librarian50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Excellent kate! thanks for doing that!

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                X