banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

May Day HITs Friday May 1, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May Day HITs Friday May 1, 2020

May Day is a May 1 celebration with a long and varied history, dating back millennia. Throughout the years, there have been many different events and festivities worldwide, most with the express purpose of welcoming in a change of season (spring in the Northern Hemisphere). In the 19th century, May Day took on a new meaning, as an International Workers’ Day grew out of the 19th-century labor movement for worker’s rights and an eight-hour workday in the United States. May Day 2020 is celebrated on May 1, 2020.
    Beltane

The Celts of the British Isles believed May 1 to be the most important day of the year, when the festival of Beltane was held.

This May Day festival was thought to divide the year in half, between the light and the dark. Symbolic fire was one of the main rituals of the festival, helping to celebrate the return of life and fertility to the world.

When the Romans took over the British Isles, they brought with them their five-day celebration known as Floralia, devoted to the worship of the goddess of flowers, Flora. Taking place between April 20 and May 2, the rituals of this celebration were eventually combined with Beltane.

Good Morning!!!! Happy May Day

Comment

• belle
      belle commented
      Editing a comment
      It's hard to believe it is already May.

• MelB
      MelB commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree. One of our daughters turns 18 tomorrow. Bitter sweet moment for us all.

Title: Indicate the vowel sound that is most closely resembled in a laugh sound. | Accept
    Requester: Kasia Pisanski [A22MND6MPUR6LT] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$9.91] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 0
    Description: This 20-30 min study has two parts. You will hear human laughs, and you will indicate which vowel sound(s) the laugh most closely resembles. *You must wear headphones.
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Howdy

Title: COVID-19 and Dentistry | PANDA
    Requester: Cameron [A36IDG5XN4X0TQ] (Req TV): $24.43/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: A 20 minute survey about receiving Dental Services during COVID-19
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.75
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Long Tone Detection Experiment - Approximately $12.50 BONUS possible for a total of $12.75 in 1-1.5 hours | PANDA
      Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $14.25/hr/hr
      Description: Complete a variety of short auditory perception experiments - making judgments about which of two noise bursts contains a tone, and which of two sounds contains more notes.
      Time: 6 hour(s)
      Reward: $0.25
      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hope it's a good day for all!

A bit over 2 min.:
        Title: What is your opinion? | Accept
        Requester: STQ-Surveys [A388Z19SP010HT] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$29.54] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=3.87] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=36] [ToS=0]
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 0.39
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: Give us your opinion.
        Qualifications: completed_sps_pilot DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

How is it May already? Where did April go? We've been in lock down since March and probably won't be out in May. I feel like I'm now missing large chunks of time. At least it's Friday I guess.

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, I agree how can it be May already. The time has been flying by this year.

Comment

Title: Video Interview(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Req TV): $21.49/hr/hr
              Description: THIS IS A 2 PART STUDY. YOU WILL NEED TO FILL OUT A SURVEY TOMORROW TO BE COMPENSATED FOR TODAYS VIDEO INTERVIEW. Tomorrow's survey will provide an additional $6.00 in compensation, not including today's interview. Most complete the survey in 25 min.
              HITs Available: 2
              Reward: $10.00
              Qualifications: Exc: [216585-215996] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                Has anyone actually done this? I caught it and it was weird. It said only one person could complete the interview, and it was first come first serve. When I tried to go to the link, it said the interview room was closed, so I returned it.

Title: Answer a short survey about COVID-19 prevention measures | PANDA
              Requester: Ayse Onculer [AQ9P668G1JT0U] (Req TV): $62.93/hr/hr
              Description: Give us your opinion about COVID-19 prevention measures.
              Reward: $1.00
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Do we have the "How to reverse rejections" instructions somewhere on the forum?

Comment

librarian50. I always send them this one.

http://mechanicalturk.typepad.com/bl...interface.html

Comment

Good morning y'all, it is hard to believe it is May already. The pandemic is finally starting to show a light at the end of the tunnel. My youngest baby is eight weeks old today...wasn't I just counting down the weeks to his birth a few days ago?? My second daughter turned four last week, my oldest son will be three next month, my one year old is already wearing 4T clothes, and my oldest is about to finish her first year of high school. Time sure does fly. I hope everyone has a fabulous end to the week.

Comment

• WhoCouldItBe
                  WhoCouldItBe commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's been 8 weeks? Seriously where has the time gone? Your one year is wearing 4T? Our daughter is huge too after being 4 weeks early, and she was in a 2T by shortly after a year, and is in 3T for a while without being 3. Geez.

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I know right? Where has the time gone? My 14 month old is a very big boy.

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My son was also 4 weeks premature WhoCouldItBe. I didn't believe people when they said you'll never be able to tell when he starts growing. That wasn't a joke. Most people think he's 16 or 17. He's 13

Dear Worker,

We apologize sincerely for accidentally rejecting your HIT following the cancellation of a Batch. Please rest assured that we will overturn the rejection and that you will be paid, we are working on making this happen this right now.

We are grateful to Amazon MTurk Workers such as yourself and we value your time and effort.

Please let me know if you have any questions or further concerns.

All best,
                Kasia Pisanski

Good news!

Comment

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yay!!

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh I hope I get that email next lol