banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Nurses Day - Wednesday May 6, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Nurses Day - Wednesday May 6, 2020

Today marks the start of National Nurses Week which is observed from May 6- May 12 every year.

In 1953, Dorothy Sutherland, an employee at the United States Department of Health, sent a letter to President Eisenhower proposing a National Nurses Day. An official proclamation was not made. The following year people began celebrating National Nurses Week on their own.

In 1974, President Nixon proclaimed a National Nurse Week. New Mexico nurses initiated a resolution in 1981 to have May 6th declared National Recognition Day for Nurses. The American Nurses Association (ANA) Board of Directors took up the banner and promoted the proposal. In 1982, the United States Congress designated May 6th to be National Recognition Day for Nurses and President Ronald Reagan signed the proposal. The ANA Board of Directors later expanded the celebration in 1990 to a week-long celebration (May 6-12) known as National Nurses Week.

17 mins, probably 10 of which was waiting for it to upload my results to their server.
    Title: Focus on and click targets on your iPhone Task #1 | PANDA
    Requester: Amplified Intelligence [A3GW6TF549S6WB] (Req TV): $26.74/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Click a target multiple times and each time a snippet of video data will be recorded to aid with the training of attention measurement algorithms. Requires an iPhone, App Download & Camera Permissions
    Time: 45 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: Amplified Intelligence Already Completed Gaze HIT #1 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Survey on Interests and Hobbies (Part One)(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Katerina Oberdieck [A235MSQ8CXJQUH] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$20.14] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=4.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.20] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=2]
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 1.50
        Duration: 2:00:00
        Available: 28
        Description: This is a 10 minute survey. There is a 20 second screening questionnaire. If you are eligible you can continue to the full survey. Payment for completion of the full survey is $1.50. Over the next two months, we will send you an invitation to two follow-up surveys. The follow-up surveys will also be 10 minutes long, and payment for completion of each follow-up survey is $1.50.
        Qualifications: Exc: [1070869651-215502] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-215502] Exists

Comment

Title: Survey: voice your opinions about COVID-19 apps | PANDA
          Requester: Tianshi Li [ANVWJDE5LFR05] (Req TV): $14.50/hr/hr
          Description: Help us provide feedback about several design options of an app
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...I seem to be having trouble waking up too early this week.

Comment

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              Uhho you must be turning into an old man, careful you're going to start getting up at 5AM before long.

Morning everyone! Happy Wednesday.

Comment

Title: Answer a survey on education | Accept
              Requester: Akshaya [AP6WF3YFNZD66] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$11.06] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
              TO2: No Reviews
              Reward: 1.00
              Duration: 1:00:00
              Available: 1
              Description: Give us your opinion about a few articles on education
              Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Parenthood Status EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good Morning All. Have a great day!

Comment

Short timer but worth it. Don't spend too much time reading, like I did. 8 scenarios but they're quick if you skim for details.
                  Title: Assessing Reader Comments on News Sites | PANDA
                  Requester: David Murungi [A10D9PFJ5O5FOB] (Req TV): $29.89/hr/hr
                  Description: This exercise asks you to assess comments posted by readers of news stories.
                  Time: 40 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $4.00
                  Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; US Political Affiliation - Conservative EqualTo 1; Completed my survey already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000;

Comment

Title: Psychology Experiment - Language and Visual ProcessingAccept
                    Requester: Visual Cognition Lab [A15XSS34UMJJOW] Contact
                    TV: $13.05/hr TO: 1.00
                    Reward: $5.00
                    Duration: 02:00:00
                    Available: 1
                    Description: Complete a computer task where you categorize words and respond to shapes. We expect this task to take about 30-40 minutes. We require participants who are native English speakers
                    Qualifications: workers who completed monolingual recruitment batch 1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Did it really take that long?

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Hello guys I'm fairly new to mturk. What is the best time to turk using Otto. I prefer doing surveys only. I turk from 9am - 1pm. Do you think that is the most optimal time? What time do you guys turk?

Comment

• USMarineVet
                        USMarineVet commented
                        Editing a comment
                        From my experiences, the times that you work are pretty optimal. Of course, it's time zone sensitive when a lot of the University survey work comes out but that still puts you in the time frame if they release their work early on the west coast. You should have no problem getting just survey hits as long as you set OTTO to 50 cents or more but I wouldn't go less than 1 dollar. Most batch work is 20 cents or less from what I've seen.

• Sweetheart
                        Sweetheart commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What cyvamp said. I usually do pretty well though during the hours you mentioned, EST.

• ameagari
                        ameagari commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've had great luck at 3am. It's weird.

Title: 5-minute survey on audio presentation(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Mathias Osmundsen [AB8YNQP7SYJBP] (Req TV): $17.93/hr/hr
                      Description: 5-minute survey where you have to listen to short audio presentation and answer a few questions.
                      Time: 1 hour(s)
                      Reward: $0.70
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Gang, Hope everyone is having a good morning and a better afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                        X