banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

World Password Day - Thursday May 9, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Password Day - Thursday May 9, 2020

Each year on the first Thursday in May, World Password Day promotes better password habits.

Security researcher Mark Burnett first encouraged people to have a “password day,” where they update important passwords in his 2005 book Perfect Passwords. Inspired by his idea, Intel Security took the initiative to declare the first Thursday in May World Password Day in May 2013.

This would be a great day to change up all those old passwords that we recycle between 25 different websites with slightly different variations.

I posted this in yesterday's thread but I'll post it here too - There are 4 hits that you can do in order from them.
    Clear your filters and click request qualification on Task 1
    It is a bit underpaid with the bonus but if it's slow enough it might be fairly worthwhile.
    I don't have an accurate time as I took quite a few breaks but I landed $2.24 bonus on the first hit.
    Title: Task 1 | Accept
    Requester: Caltech O'Doherty Lab [AHD17C83X4PXO] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$9.86] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Poor] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.17] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.50
    Duration: 2:00:00
    Available: 16
    Description: A simple 20-30 minute game, followed by a 10-minute questionnaire. This task is the first of a group of 4 tasks from the Caltech O'Doherty Lab requester account, titled "Task 1" through "Task 4", that must be completed in order (see our requester page for all 4 tasks). Each task will also grant a performance bonus of up to $3. Please only accept this task if you intend on doing the remaining 3 tasks in the next few days! Please disable ad blocker before accepting the task. Please use the Chrome browser if possible.
    Qualifications: Task 1 Qualification (automatically granted upon clicking "Request Qualification" if first time completing Task) EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      Task wouldn't load, so I refreshed, then got the message that I can't do it anymore because I already tried to do it. I hope it's not going to be one of those days.

• Curbie
      Curbie commented
      Editing a comment
      I messaged them, and they reset it!

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad they reset it for you Curbie!

Title: Video Evaluation Task | Accept
    Requester: K Manokara [A223N1F5VFUYB4] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$25.22] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.50
    Duration: 5:00:00
    Available: 198
    Description: In this survey you will be presented with a video and afterwards asked questions about it (~16-19 min)
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• smartin
      smartin commented
      Editing a comment
      Not terrible. The video isn't as long as it looks

Title: Research Study: Videos and Questions (~10 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: USC Meaning Lab [A2N0RIYXCI1CJK] (Req TV): $15.89/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Answer questions about color videos and some English sentences. Only for native speakers of American English within normal color vision. Meaning Lab, Department of Philosophy, University of Southern California.
    Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.66
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning Monster Turkers!

Comment

Title: Popular TV Shows | PANDA
        Requester: Fandom Mturk [AIQPHIEVGTV5P] (Req TV): $19.23/hr/hr
        Description: List 100 different TV shows. They can be shows you've watched, shows people you know have watched, or just popular TV shows in general.
        Time: 3 hour(s)
        Reward: $8.00
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          The good thing is when you try to submit it will tell you any duplicates. The bad thing is I had about a dozen.

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          This was great, I managed to only repeat 1

• hanzuh
          hanzuh commented
          Editing a comment
          Gosh I want masters My current watch list is probably over 40 shows (no, I don't have the time to watch it all!) and I'm picky with my shows! Point is I could easily name hundreds lol.

Title: Perceptual decision making. Earn $4 plus up to $6 bonus. 35 min required attention | PANDA
        Requester: MPI ARC [A1IWL7HDIJ2T3Z] (Req TV): $16.34/hr/hr
        Description: Make decisions
        Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
        Reward: $4.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning, my friends.
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Complete English Sentences (40-50 Minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Michael Hahn [A30N7MYILKE2JF] (Req TV): $24.92/hr/hr
            Description: Complete English Sentences (40-50 Minutes)
            Time: 3 hour(s) 20 minutes(s)
            Reward: $12.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a 5 minute opinion survey (Survey 88a) - There are 3 screener questions - Only take survey once. | PANDA
              Requester: Kay Carr [A46ZND31MEF1P] (Req TV): $47.20/hr/hr
              Description: If you qualify, we want your opinions
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                6 minutes

Good Morning Everyone...

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about Social Robots | PANDA
                Requester: Eli [A1B09JOCKSRQRN] (Req TV): $-/hr
                Description: We are conducting an academic survey about social robots. The survey will take around 10-15 minutes (you will watch then review a set of videos). Your answers will be completely anonymous and only used for research purposes.
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                Reward: $2.00
                Qualifications: Location In CAGBNL; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90;

Comment

Woke up this morning to a rejection from:
                  Renana Atia Complete a memory survey!

However, after several emails, she realized that the same survey was published under another co-worker's account and she felt it was only fair to reverse the rejection and she apologized for being a beginner. There are good requesters out there!

Comment

Returning
                    Title: Focus on and click targets on your iPhone Task #1 | Accept
                    Requester: Amplified Intelligence [A3GW6TF549S6WB] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$27.54] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=2.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
                    Reward: 5.00
                    Duration: 45:00
                    Available: 1
                    Description: Click a target multiple times and each time a snippet of video data will be recorded to aid with the training of attention measurement algorithms. Requires an iPhone, App Download & Camera Permissions
                    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Good morning, everyone! 4 am was the first wake-up from one of our cats. I managed to finally doze back only to be jolted awake by a weird dream. When am I going to learn to just get up the first time & start turking? lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X