banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Mother's Day Hits - Sunday May 10, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mother's Day Hits - Sunday May 10, 2020

I just want to wish each and every one of you moms a Happy Mother's Day. May you get some time to relax and do what you want to do!

The modern holiday of Mother's Day was first celebrated in 1908, when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother at St Andrew's Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia.[9] St Andrew's Methodist Church now holds the International Mother's Day Shrine.[10] Her campaign to make Mother's Day a recognized holiday in the United States began in 1905, the year her mother, Ann Reeves Jarvis, died. Ann Jarvis had been a peace activist who cared for wounded soldiers on both sides of the American Civil War, and created Mother's Day Work Clubs to address public health issues. Anna Jarvis wanted to honor her mother by continuing the work she started and to set aside a day to honor all mothers because she believed a mother is "the person who has done more for you than anyone in the world"

Title: Answer a survey about your attitudes and the news | PANDA
    Requester: Marco Meyer [AAK22D8E5C3T] (Req TV): $20.88/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Support a study on the news and your attitudes
    Time: 3 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $2.50
    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

33 Min, up to $10 something in bonus. Multi Part watch for the link for the 3rd part because it will disappear if your not fast enough.
      Title: Psychology study: play a game and complete a survey (~1 hour)(~ 60 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: BLAM Lab @ Yale [A1HOK7EY8010WS] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$23.77] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 1.00
      Duration: 6:00:00
      Available: 0
      Description: This is a 2-part study where you will play a game in which you classify characters and then answer questions about your beliefs and emotions. Mobile devices not allowed. Test #1.1
      Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
      Last edited by smartin; 05-10-2020, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Enjoy your day Moms! I'm going to FB video chat with my 5 kids for brunch. Sadly, I have to cook and clean up myself

Comment

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          Happy Mother's Day librarian50! Enjoy brunch!

• belle
          belle commented
          Editing a comment
          Happy Mother's Day!. My son is bringing us lunch from Cracker Barrel since none of the restaurants around here are open except for curbside. Enjoy your day.

I'm off to try to find some Lysol this morning and then going to bed. I'll try to get on later this afternoon. Enjoy Mother's day!

Comment

Gargi Sawhney
          Compensation HIT(~ 1 minutes)
          $4.00
          If this appears on your dashboard, you are qualified I guess. I opened hit and then submitted. It approved instantly. I do not have a clue.

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

My family is certainly slacking this Mothers Day! All the cats and Daisy did was bug me for food and walkies while the plants nagged me to turn on their light. Daisy did give me kisses though Happy Mothers Day to all OHS Moms!
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Happy Mother's Day witch1!

In case you like to use the back of your hand to point out where you live.
              Title: 15 minute MSU survey about issues in Michigan | PANDA
              Requester: Frank Lupi [A39EA6ATHUT8O2] (Req TV): N/A
              Description: Please take our survey issues in Michigan for a project at Michigan State University
              Time: 4 hour(s)
              Reward: $5.00
              Qualifications: EPA2_Completed_Round_1 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US-MI;

Comment

Good morning and Happy Mothers Day to all of the moms

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your attitudes and the news | PANDA
                  Requester: Marco Meyer [AAK22D8E5C3T] (Req TV): $20.88/hr/hr
                  Description: Support a study on the news and your attitudes
                  Reward: $2.50
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning and to the most "essential" workers out there I know. Thank you for all that you do ladies. Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there (pet moms too)! Hope you all enjoy your day!

Comment

Title: Collect email addresses for a research study | PANDA
                        Requester: Peter Andre [A14HH745TONFXH] (Req TV): $14.32/hr/hr
                        Description: Collect email addresses of 15 scholars. Their names and search links are provided. Average duration: 35 minutes. Reward: $6. The email data are required to conduct a survey among researchers.
                        HITs Available: 28
                        Reward: $6.00
                        Qualifications: Worked for me before DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Has anyone done {Phase 1} Breaking Simple Habits in a Changed Environment (12 week study) –(~ 14 minutes)

It's a short 2 or 3 questionnaire that says don't worry about a code once you complete it. They'll provide one after part 7. I'm just wondering if I should return the hit. Pretty sure entering my worker ID would be antithetical to what they're asking me to do. I've never seen one like this.

Comment

Working...
                          X