banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Apple Pie Day Hits - May 13, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple Pie Day Hits - May 13, 2020

National Apple Pie Day, America’s favorite dessert, is observed annually on May 13th.

The first apple pie recipe printed was in England in 1381. The list of ingredients included good apples, good spices, figs, raisins, pears, saffron, and cofyn (a type of pastry crust).

While the apple pie existed well before the Pilgrims landed on the eastern shores of what is now The United States, Americans wax poetic about how American apple pie is. The phrase “as American as apple pie” has been around for more than 100 years.

Now I might have to go get me some apple pie, I've been craving it for months!

Pretty spot on with timing but well paid, and a lot different than your typical bfm hit
    Title: Listen to music and judge the music! Short personality survey after. 15 mins! Headphones required. | PANDA
    Requester: bfm_res [A2DBP0Z0FTUI0Q] (Req TV): $10.52/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Fun task! Just listen to music and rate it on a scale. Then a short personality survey. 15 mins total.
    Time: 45 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $3.50
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;

Comment

I keep forgetting to mention to those that do ffmatching (Thomas Furmston) he's been posting decent sized batches most nights between 1:30-3:30 AM CST

Comment

A little over 10 mins going slow
        Title: Texas Tech COVID Study 1 | Accept
        Requester: TTU Language and Social Interaction Lab [AN608R8T7BJUK] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$13.39] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=3.44] [Fast=4.53] [Comm=3.33] [Fair=4.53] [Reviews=59] [ToS=0]
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 2.00
        Duration: 2:00:00
        Available: 0
        Description: Answer multiple choice survey questions about COVID, demographics, and personality traits
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Good morning! Where is everyone?!

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Good morning you bunch of beautiful, kind, wonderful people! I'm not going to be around much today because I am going to get my back cleared out if it kills me today!
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Fisherman
                Fisherman commented
                Editing a comment
                so...ex-lax ?

• ZeldaFoot
                ZeldaFoot commented
                Editing a comment
                Weed pulling? I did a lot of that yesterday, and I have more to do today.

• witch1
                witch1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Fisherman, this is waaaay worse than weed pulling. Some of the crap I chopped today was bigger around than my wrist!

Title: A 40 minute Remesh Conversation - 8:50 am ET / 5:50 am PT | PANDA
              Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] (Req TV): $13.47/hr/hr
              Description: A 40 minute Remesh Conversation - 8:50 am ET / 5:50 am PT
              Time: 2 hour(s)
              Reward: $6.00
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                caught it, but I hope it's not 40 minutes

• dazcat
                dazcat commented
                Editing a comment
                Caught this one as well. Hope so too cyvamp.

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                oh cars, yay, not coronavirus or remesh pop soda lol

Title: Play Rush-Hour Games | PANDA
              Requester: Hilla Shinitzky [A2E2GORAX4PA3N] (Req TV): $17.32/hr/hr
              Description: Play 3 Rush-Hour games and answer additional questions about the game. Up to 5$ BONUS. Should be done only via computer, and not a mobile device!
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              Reward: $5.00
              Qualifications: Completed Rush-Hour DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                This was great - took ten minutes.

Title: Participate in research study and collect email addresses | PANDA
              Requester: Peter Andre [A14HH745TONFXH] (Req TV): $14.79/hr/hr
              Description: The study is about an email search task. You can freely decide how long you work on the task. Expected reward: approx. $12 per hour. However, the rewards will vary between participants and depend on your choices in the study.
              Time: 4 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 9
              Reward: $1.00
              Qualifications: Worked for me before DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US; Completed email research study DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Good morning, everyone! My chair is currently occupied by one of our cats (indoor/outdoor) one. Once my husband leaves for work, I'll snag his chair & start doing some HITs.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone. Get those pies in the oven! Hope you all have a great day today!

Comment

Easy, requires downloading an app, only takes 2 minutes. Record your face for two minutes while expressing basic emotions.
                    Title: Record 2 Minutes of Your Face | PANDA
                    Requester: Joseph MacDonald [A15R07U5BMMZWO] (Req TV): $55.52/hr/hr
                    Description: Download the Cognoa Research app and submit a video making the prompted faces. Only available on iPhones and iPods with iOS 12 and up.
                    Time: 2 hour(s)
                    Reward: $5.00
                    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

R4P) [$10.00] - - Choose between 2 images augmented by noise for a total of 500 times

http://worker.mturk.com/projects/35H...?ref=w_pl_prvw

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Hope everyone has a great day. I love pie but chocolate cream is my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                        X