banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Chocolate Chip Day Hits - May 15, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chocolate Chip Day Hits - May 15, 2020

In 1937, Ruth Graves Wakefield of Whitman Massachusetts must have been curious about what a little bit of chocolate would add to her cookies. While working at the Toll House Inn, she added cut-up chunks of a semi-sweet Nestle chocolate bar to a cookie recipe. The cookies were a huge success and in 1939 Wakefield signed an agreement with Nestle to add her recipe to the chocolate bar’s packaging. In exchange for the recipe, Wakefield received a lifetime supply of chocolate. The Nestle brand Toll House cookies were named for the Inn.

Nestle initially included a small chopping tool with the chocolate bars, too. Starting in 1941, Nestle and other competitors started selling the chocolate in chip or morsel form. For the first time, bakers began making chocolate chip cookies without chopping up the chocolate bar first.

What are some of your favorite recipes that call for chocolate chips?
    Mine are:
    - Fudge
    - Chocolate Chip Cookies (of course)
    - People Chow
    - Buckeyes
    I'm also known for tossing a handful of chocolate chips in with brownies when I bake them if we are out of chocolate syrup.

This is still floating around if you haven't caught it. Paid well and you can earn a bonus
    Title: 45-minute game about learning and searching for solutions | PANDA
    Requester: Kariyushi Rao [A18NBQ046IR47F] (Req TV): $20.61/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: A game about learning and searching for solutions. $7.00 base pay. Average bonus $4.00. About 45 minutes to complete.
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $7.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5; crts DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning All. Going to be 83 and sunny today. Spring has sprung! Might have to break out the grill today. Hope you all have a great day!

Comment

• Kizzy
        Kizzy commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like a solid plan to me, I love grilling

• Fisherman
        Fisherman commented
        Editing a comment
        We grilled yesterday, but we do that rain or shine, even in the snow.

Title: Couples managing work and childcare during COVID-19 restrictions | Accept
      Requester: Ashlee [ALSGWILTGIC9E] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$19.15] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 1.20
      Duration: 2:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: We are interested in hearing about the experiences of couples managing work and family responsibilities during the COVID-19 restrictions. Please complete this survey if you have a spouse or partner currently living with you. Completion time about 15 mins.
      Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; Completed Surveys DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Parenthood Status EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Cognition and Emotion in Current Events - Need Computer for Completion | Accept
        Requester: Brooke N. Macnamara [AGXM5UYVA3O7O] Contact
        TV: No Reviews
        Reward: 2.00
        Duration: 4:00:00
        Available: 0
        Description: You MUST have use a laptop or desktop computer to properly complete this HIT. This survey looks to understand impact current world events have on cognitive and emotional outcomes.
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Gig Morning!

Comment

Good Morning, Hope we all have a great day today.

Comment

Title: Creative task and research survey (-45 minutes)(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Michael R Parke [A1CZNTBNLJ355W] (Req TV): $13.21/hr/hr
              Description: Creative task and research survey (~45 minutes)
              Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 47
              Reward: $5.00
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [6976496-219922] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                Requires installing an extension on Chrome.

Title: Immigration Opinions and Policy Preferences | PANDA
              Requester: Sandra M Donnally [A28BJ6G09QT222] (Req TV): $-/hr
              Description: We would like to investigate your opinions of immigrants and your immigration policy preferences.
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 23
              Reward: $2.10
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...Just wanted you all to know what I've been up to lately with Otto. I'm working on something that, to my knowledge, we've never seen before. That is a fully user-friendly block list. You can click just about anywhere to add a block, this then brings up a window allowing you to save this block as a ( Hit Name Block, Requester Name Block, Requester ID Block, Hit ID Block, Group ID block, or Keyword Block ). That's nice enough, but now you'll be able to subsequently return to the block list and change the block type with one click any time you like and all the correct information would be updated.

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This sounds great!

• USMarineVet
                  USMarineVet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's pretty awesome Fisherman. Sounds like a great addition. Thank you.

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Love this idea! You continue to find new ways to save us time.

Good morning and Happy Friday everyone! Supposed to be upper 70's here today, but getting strong storms later.

About 2 min. for me:
                Title: Answer a survey about a hypothetical policymaker (5 mins max) | Accept
                Requester: Ursula Hackett [AMDRUFR4HLOZI] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$16.37] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                Reward: 0.50
                Duration: 1:00:00
                Available: 1
                Description: We want to find out how Americans feel about their representatives. We will ask you to look at some pictures and a short video clip, and tell us how you feel about a hypothetical policymaker.
                Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Comment

• USMarineVet
                  USMarineVet commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Easy peasy Japanesey. Thanks! 2 minutes.

Good morning, everyone! I woke up thinking it was Saturday. To be fair, my husband took a day off, so it really does feel like the weekend already. lol.

Comment

Yay for Friday! Good morning! I'm kind of excited for today (more or less to see the kids faces). The Thunderbird (AF version of Blue Angels are doing a fly over of our area today, and since we live close to most of the hospitals around here we will get a pretty good view. I may be partial to the B.A. because we are Navy but it's still cool!

Also looks like I will be making Keto chocolate chip cookies today since it's chocolate chip day! I LOVE chocolate!

Comment

• hanzuh
                    hanzuh commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That will be cool! The Thunderbirds did it here last month and I loved it, had a good view.

Good morning, everyone! smartin, "People Chow?!" hahahahahaha, I laughed so hard at that. (Or is that a real thing and I'm just stupid? I'm assuming it was meant to say puppy chow.)

Comment

• smartin
                    smartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LOL okay so maybe I've bought Hy-vee's for so long I had a brain fart! I'm glad I got a good laugh out of you though!

yard mowed, dead tired

Comment

Working...
                  X