banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Cherry Cobbler Hits - Sunday May 17, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherry Cobbler Hits - Sunday May 17, 2020

In the United States, cobbler refers to a variety of dishes consisting of a fruit filling (cherry being a popular choice ) covered with a batter, biscuit or pie crust that is then baked. Some cobblers have both a top and bottom crust.

Cobblers originated in the early British American colonies. Due to the lack of suitable ingredients and proper cooking equipment, English settlers were unable to make their traditional suet puddings. They improvised by covering a stewed filling with a layer of uncooked biscuits or dumplings.

A cherry cobbler differs from a crisp as a cobbler lacks oatmeal. Sometimes the cobbler is topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, too!

Cherries also offer a bounty of nutrients. For example, the antioxidants in this red fruit protect cells from damage. Because cherries pack an anti-inflammatory punch, they may help reduce the risk of heart disease, too.

Hosted from Positly, basically the same ones they have been floating around.
    This one wants feedback for reasoning and doesn't say optional any more but still decently paid.

Based on your confidence levels, you got a score of 83 out of 100
    Title: Machine-Generated News Quiz (~60 mins) | PANDA
    Requester: PAR [A3EIK04KLGJUJA] (Req TV): $17.65/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: We're trying to find out how good people are at distinguishing between news written by people and news generated by machines. This quiz consists of 25 genuine news titles followed by short news articles. Half of these articles were written by humans and half were machine-generated from the title and subtitle (i.e. no human wrote them). You will be given 30 seconds to read the article and then a question will appear asking if you think that particular article was human or machine generated and what your reasons were. We currently suggest spending 2 minutes on each question. At the end you will be given your score.
    Time: 3 hour(s) 3 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $12.00
    Qualifications: ab5c70a2a750f5b115e550db4b754b92dfd32213 DoesNotExist ; db6766f059eddc995d591e77d29ba02ec9b04373 DoesNotExist ; 80412233201bcb15666b2ac446860a99b1c3bf42 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; 34ee50c9eacb4e076cedf82013242ddbbbff8013 NotIn 0; Location EqualTo US;
    Last edited by smartin; 05-17-2020, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Under 6 min
      Title: Answer a survey about Social Robots | PANDA
      Requester: Eli [A1B09JOCKSRQRN] (Req TV): $12.99/hr/hr
      Description: This survey is about social robots (follow-up). The survey will take around 5-10 minutes (you will watch then review two videos). Your answers will be anonymous and only used for research purposes.
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      Reward: $1.00
      Qualifications: Completed the survey already DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location In CAUS;

Comment

I'm off to bed, I'll try to get on tomorrow at a decent time and hang out with you guys, I don't have much to do outside since it's supposed to rain. Have a good Sunday!

Comment

Good morning!

It's that time of year again. Tropical Storm Arthur

Comment

Title: A survey about your opinions on COVID-19 | PANDA
            Requester: RuRu [A2MYHYIKG3NKRB] (Req TV): $11.62/hr/hr
            Description: a ten-minute survey
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Solve Sudoku and Knapsack | PANDA
              Requester: Hilla Shinitzky [A2E2GORAX4PA3N] (Req TV): $18.65/hr/hr
              Description: Solve 2 Sudoku + 2 Knapsack puzzles and answer additional questions. Up to 4$ BONUS. Requires color recognition ability. Should be done only via a computer (not a mobile device).
              Time: 1 hour(s) 20 minutes(s)
              Reward: $6.50
              Qualifications: Completed Sudoku DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Play Rush-Hour Games | PANDA
                Requester: Hilla Shinitzky [A2E2GORAX4PA3N] (Req TV): $18.65/hr/hr
                Description: Play 3 Rush-Hour games and answer additional questions about the game. Up to 5$ BONUS. Should be done only via computer, and not a mobile device!
                Reward: $5.00
                Qualifications: Completed Rush-Hour DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Feeling my old back today. My Husband and I spent all day yesterday repainting the porches.

screened porch before and after

​​​​​​

and the front porch before and after

​​​​​​

​​​​​​

Comment

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That looks really nice I love the floor color.

• ZeldaFoot
                    ZeldaFoot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That looks great!

• Curbie
                    Curbie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They look really pretty!

Title: Choosing Group Members for a Team Task | PANDA
                  Requester: SNAP [A3O3YAKS1WZSS2] (Req TV): $11.79/hr/hr
                  Description: In this interactive survey we ask you to read about people then choose which ones you want to be on your team. You also will have to explain your choices!
                  Reward: $2.00
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning! We went from running heaters and lows in the 30s a couple of days ago to almost 90 yesterday! Last night was miserable so I guess I'm gonna put my air conditioners in windows today.
                    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Good Morning I don't normally work weekends but it is raining and I planted a lot in the garden yesterday so it is take a break day.

Comment

my sister

Title: Caregiving Study(~ 18 minutes) | PANDA
                        Requester: Julia B Bear [A263SK5NQVD4NF] (Req TV): $24.17/hr/hr
                        Description: You will be asked to complete multiple surveys about yourself, your relationships and your work. Must be at least 18 years old to participate.
                        Time: 30 minutes(s)
                        HITs Available: 6
                        Reward: $1.50
                        Qualifications: Exc: [-1282655473-220285] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 1994645454 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Participate in a cognitive psychology experiment (25~30min) | PANDA
                          Requester: cogdevlabosu [A2KJN03BHPUULH] (Req TV): $27.59/hr/hr
                          Description: Participate in a cognitive psychology experiment on psychology, cognitive
                          Time: 2 hour(s)
                          Reward: $6.66
                          Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                            ZeldaFoot commented
                            Editing a comment
                            interesting choice for payment amount

Title: A Decision Making Experiment | PANDA
                          Requester: huyanni [A31DYWH1GR1HG2] (Req TV): $51.19/hr/hr
                          Description: This experiment needs 7 workers simultaneously make decisions about a fundraising campaign. It has several rounds. Participants will be assigned tasks to complete under a decision-making scenario (Register 2 accounts will be detected).
                          Reward: $3.00
                          Qualifications: None;

Comment

• Bear
                            Bear commented
                            Editing a comment
                            HIT approval rate 81%

• kate
                            kate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Uh oh. I completed it before I saw this...
                        Working...
                        X