banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National No Dirty Dishes Day HITs Monday May 18, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National No Dirty Dishes Day HITs Monday May 18, 2020

Whether you’re a mother, father, sister, brother, or roommate, no one likes dirty dishes. That is why on May 18, we celebrate National No Dirty Dishes Day. A holiday most likely created by an upset parent, National No Dirty Dishes Day has sinks around the world rejoicing at the thought of having a light workload and a clear space on this day. So keep sinks happy, and do your part by saying, “NO” to dirty dishes.

Title: Survey (~15 minutes) - When do people rely up peers vs. experts | Accept
    Requester: Thomas Meservy [A2P7D10W1ZE61B] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$23.90] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=3.67] [Reviews=4] [ToS=1]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.50
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: We are looking to better understand how individuals categorize different domains of knowledge. Would you ask a friend or an expert for advice on buying a couch? We want to know.
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!

Waiting on rain from the tropical storm to arrive.

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        its been lightly sprinkling here, I walked 5 miles in it this morning

Title: Opinions on the current state of society (15 min, $2) | PANDA
      Requester: bertjan doosje [A2NWAWNRNLE63H] (Req TV): $28.59/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: You will briefly play a game with others connected through the internet and then indicate your opinions on different topics regarding the current state of society. Please use a laptop, tablet or computer, not a smartphone!
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Daisy hates to do dishes and the cats just keep moaning that they have no thumbs to do dishes! Lazy critters!
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Good Morning, I hate dirty dishes but always seem to have a sink full.

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            I hide them all in the dishwasher

• Kizzy
            Kizzy commented
            Editing a comment
            My house doesn't have a dishwasher I sure wish it did. I wanted to have one put in but this is an old house and the cabinets are to low to put in a builtin without doing a lot of work, maybe some day.

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh Kizzy, that stinks, what about one of the portable ones?

Title: Answer a survey about use of technology and wellbeing | PANDA
          Requester: Az [A35NUP3YLF8A5S] (Req TV): $28.13/hr/hr
          Description: You are invited to participate in a research study related to the use of technology and wellbeing. This survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.Set aside your time and complete the study uninterrupted.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          Reward: $2.00
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; Completed my survey already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            9 minutes

Title: A 40 minute Remesh Conversation - 9:20 am ET / 6:20 am PT | Accept
          Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$12.21] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=3.81] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.77] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=35] [ToS=0]
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 6.00
          Duration: 2:00:00
          Available: 0
          Description: A 40 minute Remesh Conversation - 9:20 am ET / 6:20 am PT
          Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

^^^^^^ librarian50 got it

Comment

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              I am starting to think it is a training topic.....

• Kizzy
              Kizzy commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I think librarian50 is right they can't need more data on these silly soda cans

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              They keep moving from topic to topic today as well

Title: Be a judge for a day! | PANDA
            Requester: Ben Green [AF0IZ2TRB7PRU] (Req TV): $18.53/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 4.83] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
            Description: Read a few sentences about people and make decisions about them.
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            Reward: $3.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I can't do this one....THANKFULLY!
              Title: 7-minute survey on food consumption (ONLY FOR WORKERS WITH KID(S) BETWEEN THE AGE OF 6 AND 11)(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: ConsumerDecision [A3PVN2L6G2K9R7] (Req TV): $12.11/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.65] [Fair: 4.43] [Comm: 3.40] [Fast: 4.78]
              Description: In this survey, you will be asked about you and your child's food consumption (*Workers with child(ren) between the age of 6 and 11, ONLY*)
              Time: 40 minutes(s)
              Reward: $0.60
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000; Exc: [2006484046-220418] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;
              ​​​​​​

Comment

Holy cow, somebody way too close is clearing their fields of doves with gunshots. Daisy is pacing and carrying on.

Comment

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Some dogs get really nervous with loud noises and some love the sound of gunshots. We had a Lab that even if my sons or ex husband would get out a hunting vest made her go crazy. She loved to hunt.

Good morning, everyone! Woke up to rain, but it's tapered off to sprinkling. I think it's supposed to stop this afternoon. Dirty dishes are a pain, but I just take the lazy approach & let them soak in hot water with Dawn for a while. lol.

Comment

Glad I did my dishes last night so I have no dirty dishes today! Now, I just cant cook or eat today and it will stay that way lol. I hope everyone has a great day!

Comment

Title: Cooking Game (~25 minutes)(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $16.18/hr/hr
                    Description: You are managing a kitchen, and your goal is to complete and serve the specified dishes as fast as you can. Your job is to assign various tasks to 3 different workers with varying skills. You will play 6 rounds, and be paid based on the time you took to complete each round. A well-managed kitchen is the key to success.
                    Time: 3 hour(s)
                    Reward: $0.60
                    Qualifications: Exc: [209029732-220066] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US; SurveyGroup [3781] DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Working...
                    X