banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Devil's Food Cake Hits - Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devil's Food Cake Hits - Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Recipes for Devil’s Food cakes often appeared alongside recipes for Angel Food cakes. One of the earliest recipes appeared in the August 10, 1898, edition of the Hagerstown Exponent of Hagerstown, Indiana. While earlier chocolate cake recipes existed before this one, Devil’s Food Cake is uniquely different for other chocolate cakes.

Devil’s Food Cake differs from a regular chocolate cake by its darker color and tends to be more moist and airy. Devil’s Food cake recipes use hot or boiling water as the primary liquid. Cocoa is typically utilized in the batter, as opposed to chocolate, and coffee can be added for a distinctive flavor. A delicious chocolate frosting usually accompanies the cake.

Title: Evaluating Game Summaries Of NBA Basketball Games in terms of avoiding repetition | PANDA
    Requester: edirewrite [AP3RB93L4B1OD] (Req TV): $14.78/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: You will judge NBA Basketball Games in terms of avoiding repetition.
    Time: 30 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 5
    Reward: $0.15
    Qualifications: Location In AUCAGB; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;

Comment

If you can get linked with someone it goes by quick. A bit over 6 min for me.
      Title: Experiment on trust (~15 min) | PANDA
      Requester: Pascal Mehrwald [A3OTHXSRSCUQVE] (Req TV): $50.32/hr/hr
      Description: Experiment with variable payments based on the outcome (minimum: $2.00). This experiment relies on instant work on it.
      Time: 2 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: Trust20_Prevent retake DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Test the understanding of a smart robot (Qualification)Accept
        Requester: HI-Research [A2Y8KDPWV85C53] Contact
        TV: $19.14/hr TO: 2.95
        Reward: $0.80
        Duration: 01:00:00
        Available: 9
        Description: Ask a question about an image that tests if the robot uses the right reasoning to answer a complicated question
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location In CA, US; test_robot_understanding DoesNotExist

Comment

• Giskard
          Giskard commented
          Editing a comment
          This might suck, I just posted it 'cause it said "Qualification". It's really too early for me to try to understand a smart robot.

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Now I want to bake a devil's food cake today.

Comment

Good morning! Almost 3" rain last night.

Comment

Good morning, everyone! It's supposed to windy today.

Comment

Good morning! I stayed up waaay too late to work on the edirewrites. When I was partway through, I noticed that their approval rate was 97%. Was it always that? I thought it was 99% before. Some of the more recent reviews talked about rejections. One person had 20% of their work rejected! But when I woke up this morning, all that I did had approved. Whew!

I have to wrap up the Allen NLPs today. My queue is almost full and I'd like to make room for the $20/HIT batches that are surely coming today. Or, you know, just so the work gets done.

Comment

Title: A 15 minute Remesh conversation - 9:30am EST | PANDA
                Requester: Meghan Moore [A1HLORNYQ43JYS] (Req TV): N/A
                Description: A 15 minute Remesh conversation - 9:30am EST start time
                Time: 3 hour(s)
                Reward: $4.00
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I caught this while taking a shower and was 10 minutes late. I think I answered 2 questions. Hope its not rejected.

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have come in late before, they still approve

Title: Hospital Choice | Accept
                Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$16.93] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=4.27] [Fast=4.82] [Comm=4.75] [Fair=4.98] [Reviews=81] [ToS=0]
                TO2: [Hrly=6.72] [Pen=0.49] [Res=0.00] [Rec=83] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=0]
                Reward: 1.20
                Duration: 2:00:00
                Available: 116
                Description: Hospital Choice
                Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Hi everyone! I woke up thinking it was Sunday. Was honestly relieved it's Tuesday

Comment

Title: A 30 minute Remesh Conversation - 10:20 am ET / 7:20 am PT | PANDA
                    Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] (Req TV): $13.44/hr/hr
                    Description: A 30 minute Remesh Conversation -10:20 am ET / 7:20 am PT
                    Time: 2 hour(s)
                    Reward: $5.00
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      looks like its going to be a slow one

• Kizzy
                      Kizzy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Very slow

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      he is always a slow moderator

^^^^^^^^ got it

Comment

Title: 1-min OPT-IN FOR Work and Life Description Study ($3 for 25 min)(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
                      Requester: MPM Lab [A1J6SU6ZXAXNU1] Contact
                      TV: [Hrly=$13.12] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                      TO: [Pay=2.59] [Fast=3.84] [Comm=2.26] [Fair=4.38] [Reviews=125] [ToS=0]
                      TO2: No Reviews
                      Reward: 0.10
                      Duration: 1:30:00
                      Available: 28
                      Description: This is the 1-minute opt-in for a study ($3 for 25 min) where you will complete some short descriptions about your life then complete survey questions! This activity is part of a research study.
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [278902630-219203] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

Hi everyone,

Finally! A Remesh that isn't about soda/pop or the coronavirus.

Comment

Working...
                        X