banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

American Red Cross Founders Day - Thursday May 21, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Red Cross Founders Day - Thursday May 21, 2020

In Washington, D.C., humanitarians Clara Barton and Adolphus Solomons found the American National Red Cross, an organization established to provide humanitarian aid to victims of wars and natural disasters in congruence with the International Red Cross.

Barton, born in Massachusetts in 1821, worked with the sick and wounded during the American Civil War and became known as the “Angel of the Battlefield” for her tireless dedication. In 1865, President Abraham Lincoln commissioned her to search for lost prisoners of war, and with the extensive records she had compiled during the war she succeeded in identifying thousands of the Union dead at the Andersonville prisoner-of-war camp.

She was in Europe in 1870 when the Franco-Prussian War broke out, and she went behind the German lines to work for the International Red Cross. In 1873, she returned to the United States, and four years later she organized an American branch of the International Red Cross. The American Red Cross received its first U.S. federal charter in 1900. Barton headed the organization into her 80s and died in 1912.

I piddled a lot and it only took 25 mins, this might be the HOTD
    Title: Robot Navigation from Location A to Location B According to Specific Commands | PANDA
    Requester: Meher [A13NGESQKNDNNB] (Req TV): $31.78/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: For a set of tasks, give us your opinion about whether the robot obeyed the commands given while navigating from a source location to the goal.
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $6.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Just wanted to give a friendly reminder to remember to use the shop button before you make a purchase from Amazon

It's been pretty dead so far this morning. Hope it picks up once I go to bed. I'm off to nap. I have to mow and finish packing and cleaning my car. Procrastinator should be my middle name right now. My child is all packed and ready and I haven't even started
      Last edited by smartin; 05-21-2020, 06:03 AM.

Comment

​​​​​​
        Title: Study on Legal Decision Making(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Margaret Kovera [A2ZH21CP28SHAM] (Req TV): $30.64/hr/hr
        Description: You are invited to take part in an approximately 45-minute online study investigating legal decision making. You will be paid $5 for your participation.
        Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 20
        Reward: $5.00
        Qualifications: Exc: [219676461-221416] DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          26 minutes

Title: Answer a survey about use of technology and wellbeing | Accept
        Requester: Az [A35NUP3YLF8A5S] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$28.13] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 2.00
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 0
        Description: You are invited to participate in a research study related to the use of technology and wellbeing. This survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.Set aside your time and complete the study uninterrupted.
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Good morning!

I'm pretty sick of rain.

Comment

Title: Solve Sudoku and Knapsack | PANDA
            Requester: Hilla Shinitzky [A2E2GORAX4PA3N] (Req TV): $18.16/hr/hr
            Description: Solve 2 Sudoku + 2 Knapsack puzzles and answer additional questions. Up to 4$ BONUS. Requires color recognition ability. Should be done only via a computer (not a mobile device).
            Reward: $8.00
            Qualifications: Completed Sudoku DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone, Hope you all make your goal today and get lots of great hits.

Comment

Good morning everyone! It is an absolutely spectacular morning here! Our normal, take ten minutes to pee turned into 30 minutes just walking around.
                Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Respones to COVID-19 News II(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
                  Requester: Alex [A2HTKKIIUVH19T] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$15.63] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=4.30] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
                  Reward: 3.00
                  Available: 76
                  Description: MTurk workers who are 18 and older with a 95%+ approval rating qualify for this study. The purpose of this study is to examine how you respond to news about COVID-19. If you agree to participate, you will watch a 3-minute video of news coverage about COVID-19. Afterward, you will watch a 7-minute video from a popular Pixar movie and report your thoughts/feelings about the video. Your participation will last approximately 30 minutes. You will receive $3 in your MTurk account in exchange for participating.
                  Qualifications: Exc: [-1784454424-221350] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 1749248042 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hope everyone has a good day!

A speck over 3 min. for me:
                    Title: Judgments and Evaluations | Accept
                    Requester: Tatiana Sokolova [A204B3QO6FE9BF] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$17.47] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=2] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=3.86] [Fast=3.75] [Comm=1.80] [Fair=3.82] [Reviews=75] [ToS=0]
                    Reward: 0.50
                    Available: 1
                    Description: Complete a 4-minute judgment survey and earn $0.50
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

I think I'm going to a nursery later...I need a few pots and some soil.
                      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
                        CrazyCatLady commented
                        Editing a comment
                        oh man, I have been jonesing for a nursery! ours reopened last weekend but I haven't had a chance to go yet.

• witch1
                        witch1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm not a big gardening fan, but, wanted to have a good stash of medicinal herbs (Lamb's Ear, various balms, etc) on hand since they're reopening everything.

• Kizzy
                        Kizzy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've never grown many medicinal herbs but I think now is the time to start.

Howdy everyone! I just saw it's supposed to get hot here next week. It might be time to drag out the inflatable pool and see if it's still whole.

Comment

• witch1
                        witch1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We've already had 90s here.Weird thing? I installed one of my ca units Monday and used it until yesterday when I had to run the heaters because it got cold overnight.

• CrazyCatLady
                        CrazyCatLady commented
                        Editing a comment
                        witch1, we had a couple weeks of warmth but then it got chilly again - last night I actually needed a jacket outside!

Title: Work on a task and make decisions as part of a research study - participation reward ($2) + bonus (approx. range $0.00-$7.00) | PANDA
                      Requester: Dan Way [A32BTE1NJ2HYAM] (Req TV): N/A
                      Description: Duration is approximately 30 minutes, and must be completed in one sitting. You will read a set of instructions, work on a task, and answer some follow-up questions related to your experience.
                      Reward: $2.00
                      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US; PreviousWorkNoDuplicate DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                        X