banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Road Trip Day Hits Friday May 22, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Road Trip Day Hits Friday May 22, 2020

The Friday before Memorial Day is declared National Road Trip Day and serves as the official kickoff of the summer road trip season. Millions of Americans hit the road each year over the long weekend, visiting friends and family while paying tribute to our American heroes.

I figured this would be fitting since I'm going to start my adventure today. I will make sure to check in later tonight when I get to Northern MN and keep everyone updated on things while I'm gone. I hope everyone has a prosperous Friday and lots of juicy hits and batches drop for you all! Don't hesitate to PM me if a really juicy batch drops while I'm gone!

How now brown cow!

Comment

under 5 minutes

Title: Survey for men 18+ only: Modern Media and Masculinity | PANDA
      Requester: David Eversmann [AQIVX7QAO8ATM] (Req TV): $-/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: This study examines the influence of media on masculinity mediated by the presence or absence of the biological father in a persons life.
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $1.50
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Solve Sudoku and Knapsack | PANDA
        Requester: Hilla Shinitzky [A2E2GORAX4PA3N] (Req TV): $18.16/hr/hr
        Description: Solve 2 Sudoku + 2 Knapsack puzzles and answer additional questions. Up to 4$ BONUS. Requires color recognition ability. Should be done only via a computer (not a mobile device).
        Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
        Reward: $8.00
        Qualifications: Completed Sudoku DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Juvenisle
          Juvenisle commented
          Editing a comment
          Started this one a tad late and finished 5 minutes after time ran out. Hopefully the requester will be nice and still pay me lol

Title: Answer a survey about your inteactions with banks and their social media | PANDA
        Requester: Lars-Erik [A46KE4DG89V6O] (Req TV): $-/hr
        Description: Are you happy or unhappy with your bank? Do you interact with them over social media? This study seeks to understand how you feel about your bank and your exchanges
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        Reward: $0.50
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          under 3 minutes

Title: 7-day perception study with bonus money, $3.6/day total $25.2 + bonus, take on laptop/desktop only(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Georgia Tech Perception Lab [A24P2R5KVETTBH] (Req TV): $14.21/hr/hr
        Description: You will perform a simple visual task and provide confidence ratings for 7 days with the chance for bonus money. Must take on laptop/desktop. Experiment conducted by Georgia Tech Perception Lab.
        Time: 1 hour(s) 20 minutes(s)
        Reward: $3.60
        Qualifications: Exc: [1557710778-221817] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Quick enough
          Title: Solve Riddles | PANDA
          Requester: Hilla Shinitzky [A2E2GORAX4PA3N] (Req TV): N/A
          (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
          Description: 4 tasks of solving riddles/puzzles. Up to 2$ bonus payment.
          Time: 50 minutes(s)
          Reward: $3.70
          Qualifications: Completed MultiGDM2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Morning all! I couldn't sleep so here I am

Comment

Good morning! Waiting on storms to get here. Hope we all have a great day!
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• mominavan
                mominavan commented
                Editing a comment
                We had storms move through in the night and are expecting more tonight. My wifi is down right now and the winds took out several electric poles in the night. Luckily we still have our electric and my hotspot is working on my phone so I can still make some money. I slept through it all.

Title: Answer a demographic survey about your work conditions | PANDA
              Requester: HCI Lab [A28S2SRZA50N0] (Req TV): $17.29/hr/hr
              Description: Give us your opinion about your work conditions
              Time: 45 minutes(s)
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: WorkDemographics DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US-AL;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone, Let's hope we all make our goals today

Comment

Title: Economic Views and Stimulus During the Pandemic (~15m) | PANDA
                  Requester: Adam Jones [A28KL7D6CU8H8L] (Req TV): $12.78/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
                  Description: Tell us a little about your economic views and how you view the pandemic to help inform future policy.
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $1.10
                  Qualifications: CVsp2020 DoesNotExist ; CVsp20 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning, everyone! I'd love to do a cross-country road trip someday.

Comment

• Fisherman
                      Fisherman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      me too...in a 1957 Cadillac convertible....and have it not rain.

Title: Survey on Opinion on Market Offers | Accept
                    Requester: Yvetta Simonyan [A2DPR77TPZTGRQ] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$29.89] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: No Reviews
                    TO2: No Reviews
                    Reward: 3.50
                    Duration: 1:00:00
                    Available: 0
                    Description: In this study, you will be asked your opinion on 4 examples of market offers/opportunities cited in a 2012 book and recent news media. Your participation will take 20-25 minutes. The reward per assignment is $3.50.
                    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      this is under 15 minutes

• witch1
                      witch1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Otto caught it and it was painless!

Title: The Psychology of Thoughts and Beliefs | PANDA
                    Requester: Albert Lee [A3OLAILRU742C8] (Req TV): $13.53/hr/hr
                    Description: This HIT, consisting of two different survey studies, examines the links between your attitudes towards the common in daily life. The session will last for 15 minutes or so.
                    Time: 45 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $0.60
                    Qualifications: GenPilotStudies12 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                    X