banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

World Turtle Day

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Turtle Day

World Turtle Day is observed on May 23. The day is celebrated to make people aware of turtle and tortoise and their habitats. This year is the 20th anniversary of World Turtle Day.

Every year since 2000, American Tortoise Rescue (ATR), a nonprofit organization established in 1990, sponsors the celebrations for World Turtle Day.

To mark the day, the Twitter handle of World Turtle Day has come up with a caption contest for all the turtle and tortoise lovers.

“Having fun with a caption contest for #WorldTurtleDay - "like" World Turtle Day on Facebook and come up with a clever caption for this turtle pic,” read the caption

Title: Covid-19 PSA | Accept
    Requester: Antino Kim [A2U6YZEK262E09] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$9.23] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 30:00
    Available: 1
    Description: You will spend about 5 minutes reading Covid-19 announcements and answering questions about them. Payment is $1.00.
    Qualifications: Covid19 PSA V2-P DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Good morning!
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Good morning! May the 23rd be with you ... and turtles!

Comment

Title: 10-Minute Consumer Experience Survey - 200522(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Zhongqiang Huang [A1C8ZTH39EDBSM] (Req TV): $13.47/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: In this study, participants will be asked to respond to some consumption questions. There are no right or wrong answers.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [218878-221776] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              This wasn't too bad, but I hate when they force full screen

Good Morning and Cowabunga, dude! Not sure Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles apply but why not!

Comment

Good morning, everyone. I've been having panic attacks and haven't done much turking for a few days. Everything seems so dreary and bleak. I'm feeling a little better today, and I just wanted to connect to all of you to say how much I appreciate knowing you're here. If you're feeling in despair, let me know and perhaps we can support each other.

Comment

• Curbie
                Curbie commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm sorry you're going through that. Hugs!

• mominavan
                mominavan commented
                Editing a comment
                I get to feeling this way sometimes. I had a really bad day on Mothers Day. Which was not a day I wanted to feel that way. I told my husband that we had to get out of the house. We ended up at my sons helping him fix a few things on his house and I felt much better after that. I just needed a break from the same ole same ole in my stupid house. Hope you get to feeling better. Sometimes just taking a drive and going now where helps.

• hanzuh
                hanzuh commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry to hear that! My year has been pretty bad so far, and I get anxiety attacks. It's been really difficult to stay positive.

These are easy enough. You have to do a few practice ones on the first hit, so it takes longer. But subsequent hits are more like 1.5 minutes at most.
              Title: Detect unsafe language | Accept
              Requester: Noah Turk [A1MAWO5M8TN1SN] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$8.30] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=2.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
              TO2: No Reviews
              Reward: 0.33
              Duration: 30:00
              Available: 30
              Description: Evaluate roughly 20 messages to determine if they are OK for a person you just met online to say. (ID: safety_filtering_and_rewriting_1590186051)
              Qualifications: Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV; SafetyFilteringAndRewriting DoesNotExist ; safety_filtering_and_rewriting_1590186051_max_subm issions DoesNotExist

Comment

Maybe 10 minutes
                Title: A fun study about your perception | PANDA
                Requester: Shark Tank [A15LP6NCEQOGL4] (Req TV): N/A
                Description: You will be shown 30 photographs of presenters and asked to complete a short questionnaire about the persons in each photograph. It will take approximately 20 minutes or fewer.
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                Reward: $1.50
                Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Comment

Title: Culture and Visual Attention Processing Psychology Study | PANDA
                  Requester: Visual Cognition Lab [A15XSS34UMJJOW] (Req TV): $13.45/hr/hr
                  Description: Complete a computer task where you complete a demographic survey, and then a computer task where you respond to shapes and letters. We expect this task to take about 45 minutes to complete.
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $7.50
                  Qualifications: Already completed ARE Study DoesNotExist ; Location In SGUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;

Comment

I can tell it's Memorial day weekend. ded

Comment

• kate
                      kate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I've managed to scrape $5.50. That's $5.50 more than I thought I'd make this weekend.

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I finally made it to $5.50.

Hello everyone! It's probably going to be this slow until Tuesday...

Comment

Title: Economic Preferences Survey(~ 35 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Edward Davenport [A15F0KRAXOURGN] (Req TV): $16.86/hr/hr
                      Description: This study contains survey questions about your attitudes and preferences
                      Time: 3 hour(s)
                      HITs Available: 3
                      Reward: $3.50
                      Qualifications: Exc: [-1010114458-222115] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                        X