banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Brisket Day HITs Thursday May 28, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Brisket Day HITs Thursday May 28, 2020

May 28 is National Brisket Day.

Brisket requires slow cooking on a low fire, otherwise meat will be too tough. During the cooking process tough tissues are broken down, that is why you have a tender piece of meat. There is one more feature in cooking brisket. Always cook it a layer of fat atop. It will help prevent piece of brisket from drying during cooking process. But if you want your brisket to be flavorful and not too fat, make sure that fat layer is about 1/4 inch thick. Any thicker areas of fat should be cut off, otherwise the spices flavors won't penetrate the meat.

Spice mixes are used to give brisket a special flavor. Mix usually consists of salt, brown sugar, garlic, cumin, chili powder, black pepper, but it can be changed to your liking. Marinades are typically used to make meat tender. Soy source, Worcestershire sauce and liquid smoke are the most popular choices.

Today you can cook brisket any way you want. Add some spices to marinade to make brisket flavorful and tender.

Title: A survey on preference (PART II) | Accept
    Requester: zhibo xu [A30UO16TX49X8F] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$21.98] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 20:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Give us your preference about our products
    Qualifications: Pretest EqualTo 5

Comment

Good morning
      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Characteristics and Behaviors of MTurk Workers(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Megan Nolan [AYSS5VLLHMTP5] (Req TV): $11.60/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: We are interested in understanding characteristics and behaviors of MTurk workers. This survey should take approximately 1 minute to complete and you will earn $0.15.
        Time: 30 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 34
        Reward: $0.15
        Qualifications: Exc: [220516039-223188] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...

Comment

Title: Collect email addresses for a research study | PANDA
            Requester: Peter Andre [A14HH745TONFXH] (Req TV): $14.58/hr/hr
            Description: Collect email addresses of 15 scholars. Their names and search links are provided. Average duration: 35 minutes. Reward: $6. The email data are required to conduct a survey among researchers.
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 27
            Reward: $6.00
            Qualifications: Worked for me before DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning oh mighty turkmeisters!

Comment

Do the buttons on anyone else's screen look different this morning or is it just me?

Comment

• witch1
                  witch1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Okay I thought I was going crazy, but, mine look different too.

• njeane13
                  njeane13 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have the black outline around my buttons too.

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sweetheart yes, that's correct...BTW everyone...shortly we'll be stopping using PC helper altogether as Otto will incorporate that function himself.

Wasn't horrible
                Title: 20-30 min experiment: Visual search and estimation of time. | PANDA
                Requester: Torleif Halkjelsvik [A5G2IP30Q8YP2] (Req TV): N/A
                Description: 20-30 min: Visual search and estimation task. Inquisit-based (requires the plug-in)
                Time: 2 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 1
                Reward: $4.00
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• librarian50
                  librarian50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I thought it "wasn't horrible" as well.

Title: Help us understand how parents think! | PANDA
                Requester: MAP Study [A3J7QG8YZ0Y9FH] (Req TV): $25.86/hr/hr
                Description: A survey study on parents' thinking; ONLY parents who have 8-12 year old children with clinic-referral or diagnosis of emotional or behavioral disorders
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                Reward: $5.00
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Parenthood Status EqualTo 1; Location In CAUS; Previous Participation DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Explanations for Text Classification - Human Experiment (~30 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Emanuele Albini [A3AARA4YJIMNPY] (Req TV): $19.09/hr/hr
                  Description: You will be asked to answer a survey with several question about explanation methods for text classification
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $5.00
                  Qualifications: Location In AUGBNZ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;

Comment

Good morning, everyone! I had my first rejection from a survey. I'm usually pretty good at the attention checks, but I guess I missed one.

Comment

• witch1
                      witch1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I always say its not IF but WHEN as far as rejections.

• njeane13
                      njeane13 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I know rejections are part of this, I just don't like them. lol. I sent a message to the requester.

• Curbie
                      Curbie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm sorry.

​​​​​​
                    Title: Positive emodiversity in user-computer interactions and well-being | PANDA
                    Requester: Jay Yoon [AZWUKJG0MTJ49] (Req TV): $17.54/hr/hr
                    Description: (40~50 mins) Reporting how you feel about everyday electronic products and services
                    Time: 3 hour(s)
                    Reward: $7.50
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97;

Comment

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      quite a bit of writing, but it was about 30 minutes so not terrible

Morning all!

cyvamp Project.One has been put back to mid-June, but they are definitely returning.

Comment

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was wondering what happened since they mentioned mid-may. Thank you so much for the update!!

Good Morning and holy music surveys my whole computer lagged when all those were accepted. No thank you Glen Zuska

Comment

Working...
                    X