banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Flip a Coin Day HITs Monday June 1, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flip a Coin Day HITs Monday June 1, 2020

Flip a Coin Day is day when making decisions is as easy as flipping a coin. This tradition dates back to Julius Caesar. Caesar would take a coin and flip it to make decisions where the right choice was unclear. The correct answer was "heads", which of course carried his image on the coin.

Do you have any idea how to celebrate this day? You guessed it...Flip a coin. Use this method of decision making for all decisions, and for everything you do today.

Morning everyone 👋 anyone having issues with deposits? Mine sent Friday and hasn't come yet

Comment

• DorkyPorky
      DorkyPorky commented
      Editing a comment
      Bear belle thanks, maybe it'll show up soon.

• Kizzy
      Kizzy commented
      Editing a comment
      Same mine was sent on Friday and not in my bank yet

• TurknShop
      TurknShop commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine wasn't in when I checked first thing this morning, but now it is. I'm not sure what time it showed up.

Title: Perception of Animals | PANDA
    Requester: Brock Bastian [AB7F6PMGV5XY3] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: 3.38] [Fair: 4.65] [Comm: 4.24] [Fast: 4.76]
    Description: In this short survey you are asked to indicate your perceptions and attitudes about various animals (~14 minutes)
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 8
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning!

You've received a bonus from McDermott Experiments for work related to 3PR3LXCWSF7SLGTK8GDWXCH5IQJX9Q.
      The value of your bonus is: $19.61 USD

You've received a bonus from Social Relations Lab for work related to 3Y3N5A7N4G90E0J21RYWZ0BOXFWMYD.
      The value of your bonus is: $0.68 USD

The Requester included this note:
      Thank you for participating in the study 'What is Southern Pride?'. Based on the completion rate of the participants in our study, the study took longer than we had anticipated. Therefore, each participant will receive a bonus of $0.68.

Comment

• GonzoATL
        GonzoATL commented
        Editing a comment
        Dang Bear! I'm pretty new but $19.61 seems like a helluva bonus!!

Title: 1 min COVID 19 study | PANDA
      Requester: Surveys [A12QGMRLRQVKBY] (Req TV): $18.05/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Short COVID 19 study
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 486
      Reward: $0.25
      Qualifications: previousx DoesNotExist ; val DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        more like 2 minutes

Title: Rate how Extreme these Political Memes are | Accept
      Requester: Amodio Lab [A7VGHE7GE1WMQ] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$13.80] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 3.00
      Duration: 2:00:00
      Available: 0
      Description: Rate a set of ~50 memes on the political view they express and how extreme you think they are
      Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Title: Browsing History - Study for News Media analysis | PANDA
        Requester: Bradley Jackson [A2CRIZZWT21A94] (Req TV): $-/hr
        Description: This study will involve you providing your browsing history to the researchers in order to train our AI to observe a person’s political stance. We will only be collecting history on news websites, and won't be storing any other sites or personal details.
        Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $4.00
        Qualifications: Location NotIn BD;

Comment

Good Morning!

Comment

Good morning. Woke up to a rejection...meh it happens. If I never made a mistake I'd have a way better job than MTurk🤣
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• NoelC
              NoelC commented
              Editing a comment
              Every morning when I check, I say to myself "please no rejections, please no rejections."

• nel
              nel commented
              Editing a comment
              It hasn't gotten any easier for me. Just to say, my most recent one, I contacted to apologize & offer to fix if possible, and the Requester reversed it, saying it was their fault & thanking me for bringing it to their attention.

So, maybe worth checking on?

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I always email, but, this one won't likely respond.

Title: Object Classification and Memory Experiment (~50 min) | PANDA
            Requester: mc2020 [A2N0IFWCEKAB2X] (Req TV): $10.00/hr/hr
            Description: (~45 min) psychology experiment in which you will classify objects as natural or manmade. Your memory of the images will be tested.
            Time: 4 hour(s)
            Reward: $7.50
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Originally posted by DorkyPorky View Post
              Morning everyone 👋 anyone having issues with deposits? Mine sent Friday and hasn't come yet
              DorkyPorky mine is in the bank now.

Comment

• witch1
                witch1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine just hit.

Title: Describe Yourself: Short Survey about your work styles and preferences | PANDA
              Requester: mturk-ta-requester [A2RKIHBW76RRDK] (Req TV): $27.62/hr/hr
              Description: Survey exercises you will be asked complete about your personality and preferences at work
              Time: 3 hour(s)
              Reward: $10.00
              Qualifications: ACE: Select DoesNotExist ; Location In CAUS; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

Comment

Morning Everyone, I hope you are all safe from the craziness of the last few nights.

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  we had protesting, but it was peaceful. Raleigh and Fayetteville, and North hills were not

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very scare to see all this happening in our country. Thankful where I live is pretty safe not much happened up my way.

Good Morning!

Comment

Just noticed I had this one, and it looks like it hasn't started yet

​​​​​​
                  Title: A 20 minute Remesh Conversation - 09:20 am ET / 06:20 am PT | Accept
                  Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$12.33] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=3.81] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.77] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=35] [ToS=0]
                  TO2: No Reviews
                  Reward: 4.00
                  Duration: 2:00:00
                  Available: 0
                  Description: A 20 minute Remesh Conversation - 09:20 am ET / 06:20 am PT
                  Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    12 minutes late, maybe it will never start

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    starting at 14 minutes 20 seconds..what the heck
                Working...
                X