banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Audacity to Hope Day HITs Thursday June 4, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audacity to Hope Day HITs Thursday June 4, 2020

What is Audacity to Hope Day?

This holiday is observed on the 4th of June. It celebrates those who dare to dream in the face of bad days, negative thoughts, depressing news and events and other similar sources of adversity. It is adapted from the phrase ‘The Audacity of Hope’ popularized by Barack Obama in his book talking about bringing back what the American Dream really is all about.

While the original source of the phrase is about one country, the Audacity to Hope Day is commemorated for individuals all around the world who never stop fighting, dreaming and hoping.

Title: A 45 minute Remesh Conversation - 07:10 am ET / 04:10 am PT | PANDA
    Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: 3.79] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.77] [Fast: 5.00]
    Description: A 45 minute Remesh Conversation - 07:10 am ET / 04:10 am PT
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $6.50
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      This may be the earliest remesh I have seen

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice start to the day!

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      and it ended early...sweet

Title: Survey on musical activities during measures against COVID-19 | Accept
    Requester: FutureProject [A11DEOOJZHXUQT] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 3.50
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 0
    Description: Survey on lifestyle and musical activities during measures against COVID-19
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Already approved!

Good morning!

Hopefully Remesh will be posting every hour.

Comment

Good Morning!

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Good morning everyone! Nice going on whoever caught the remesh, I was still getting my coffee ready

Might not be new for others, but was for me, I think less than 7 minutes:
          Title: Count the number of people in images | Accept
          Requester: Eric Bogert [A3Q9HDT79M4TFJ] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$29.01] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
          Reward: 1.50
          Duration: 10:00
          Available: 1
          Description: Tell us how many people are in a picture. The top 20% in accuracy get a 50 cent bonus.
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Already Used DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good Morning! Bear did you catch the spaceX satellite launch yesterday? Stage 1 hit bulls eye again. Amazing!!!

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              No, I caught some of the video. It always amazes me watching that land on a ship.

My husband is so excited. Ting is finally doing the install of the fiber internet. They are outside now...up to 1000 Mbps. Let's hope it's true!

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              Think how fast you can do batches!

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              haha, Bear I wish

Good Morning I wasn't up early enough for that remesh but they sure saved my day yesterday. Here is hoping for more today.

Comment

Morning everyone!

Comment

Title: Psychology study: play a game (~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: BLAM Lab @ Yale [A1HOK7EY8010WS] (Req TV): $23.32/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                Description: This is a two-part study where you will play a game in which you choose people to work with and then answer questions about your beliefs and emotions. Mobile devices not allowed. Test #1.1
                Time: 6 hour(s)
                Reward: $6.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [1796955915-224746] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: A Survey on The Death of George Floyd while in Police Custody | PANDA
                  Requester: Anita Atwell Seate [A3TI6Q9O9LHS6S] (Req TV): $23.72/hr/hr
                  Description: Receive $2.40 for telling us your thoughts about the role of the police in the death of George Floyd and the subsequent protests. The survey should take up to 20 minutes.
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $2.40
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• tscreener
                    tscreener commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Around 7 min.

Title: Answer a survey about your romantic partner's unemployment | PANDA
                  Requester: Joshua Pederson [A2ETONKWZSC95N] (Req TV): $12.96/hr/hr
                  Description: In order to participate in this study you will need to currently be in a romantic relationship and your partner needs to be currently unemployed for at least 3 months. Workers who do not meet screening requirements will not receive compensation.
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $5.00
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

still a bunch of these up from yesterday. I think I am the only ones doing them. I have done 200 this morning...grind, grind, grind

​​​​​​
                    Title: Please help us validate the presence of nesting cranes in satellite imagery. | Accept
                    Requester: GeoHIVE Administrator [A2RAGWQ0G2TWAT] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$14.77] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=2.45] [Fast=3.80] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
                    Reward: 0.10
                    Duration: 20:00
                    Available: 508
                    Description: We are looking for large white birds (whooping cranes) sitting on their nests in northern Canada.
                    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Awww man, I am sorry. I sent you a private message yesterday when they posted

• magpie
                      magpie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh, I missed the message. Thanks, though!

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      magpie since you used to have the geo qual, you might be able to get the new one if you contact them?
                  Working...
                  X