banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Chocolate Ice Cream Day HITs Sunday June 7, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Chocolate Ice Cream Day HITs Sunday June 7, 2020

Here’s a little-known chocolatey morsel of info for National Chocolate Ice Cream Day — chocolate ice cream was actually invented before vanilla. You heard right — the earliest ice cream flavors were modeled after drinks, so chocolate naturally came before vanilla because hot chocolate was very popular in 17th-century Europe. In fact, the first frozen chocolate recipe was published in 1692 Naples in the book “The Modern Steward,” and much later chocolate ice cream found its way to the U.S. This day falls on June 7 to help us channel our inner Willy Wonka and pay tribute to this decadently frosty treat.

I'm sorry I didn't start the thread today. My oldest cat, Cat The Large (a true Grand Dame!), died last night and I just couldn't. Her brothers (Sylvester and Yellow) and Daisy are very upset. Yellow is stuck to me like glue and that's really unusual for him.
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• CrazyCatLady
      CrazyCatLady commented
      Editing a comment
      oh witch1, I'm so so sorry

• hanzuh
      hanzuh commented
      Editing a comment
      So sorry to hear that! Sending hugs to you, and cuddles to the other cats!

• Turking2Long
      Turking2Long commented
      Editing a comment
      So sorry to hear this

Good morning!

Comment

easy and quick $5

Title: Answer a survey about your purchases during the COVID-19 pandemic | PANDA
      Requester: Jose Holguin-Veras [A1GP7LSDEB4BBQ] (Req TV): $39.36/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Please tell us about your purchasing patterns during the COVID-19 pandemic
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $5.00
      Qualifications: Age - 18 - 25 EqualTo 0; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 0; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        cyvamp that means you can't be 18-25. Still waiting on mine to approve.

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        oh duh lol, didn't even pay attention to the zero

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah it threw me when I first posted it.

qualifier .. $3.20 bonus if you do the 15 minute survey

Title: Care Seeking for Health Concerns Research Survey (~15 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Autumn Arch [A2T7S46AOROIPK] (Req TV): $25.12/hr/hr
      Description: Please complete a brief qualifier survey (1 min) asking basic information about yourself for which you will receive the base reward. If eligible, please complete the remaining surveys about health problems and care (15 min) for an additional $3.20 bonus.
      Reward: $0.20
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Completed Survey DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for your time, unfortunately you are not eligible to continue in this study

• Carolyn
        Carolyn commented
        Editing a comment
        qualification---Age 45 years or older; Identify as Native American Indian or as having ancestors who are Native American Indian. (hmm-somebody call elizabeth Warren)

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        Carolyn haha
        Last edited by cyvamp; 06-07-2020, 11:21 AM.

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
      Requester: Ken [A1H4LHM480OVKX] (Req TV): $-/hr
      Description: Give us your opinion about our products
      Time: 5 minutes(s)
      Reward: $1.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

​​​​​​
        Title: Personality & decision-making (FOLLOW UP 15 mins, $3 + future invited survey) | Accept
        Requester: A Intezari [A2VDIRJUCZ4DJ6] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$22.78] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 3.00
        Duration: 6:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: You will answer multi-choice questions + some short answer questions
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          not qualified

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          That stinks Bear it was about 15 minutes

Speaking of chocolate ice cream, there seems to be a shortage on that too. I had to buy vanilla and some Hershey's chocolate syrup because no Breyers chocolate on the shelf.

Comment

• Carolyn
          Carolyn commented
          Editing a comment
          supply chain is truly screwed up

Title: Simple Decision Making ($2 guaranteed, $0-$4 additional. Please read HIT description.) | PANDA
        Requester: William [A2QT8JTGGXM1EU] (Req TV): $16.72/hr/hr
        Description: You are invited to participate in a research study about every-day economic decision-making. The purpose of this study is to better understand how individuals’ make their economic and financial choices. In the survey, you will be asked to listen to audio
        Reward: $2.00
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Participate in a cognitive psychology experiment (30~35min) | PANDA
          Requester: cogdevlabosu [A2KJN03BHPUULH] (Req TV): $27.59/hr/hr
          Description: Participate in a cognitive psychology experiment on psychology, cognitive
          Reward: $6.50
          Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I'm a requester now

Title: Choose between credit cards, and then answer a few personal and financial literacy questions | PANDA
            Requester: BEAR Admin [A1RUPF53FJ35C1] (Req TV): $13.59/hr/hr
            Description: 6 hypothetical credit card choice scenarios, followed by 2 demographic then 4 finance questions
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            Reward: $0.70
            Qualifications: Already Completed DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location In CAUS;

Comment

Did anyone try the bot call hit for $5. The number won't go through for me.

Comment

• Curbie
                Curbie commented
                Editing a comment
                I tried it yesterday, and it went through for me. I ended up hanging up after about 30 seconds and returning it. I didn't really understand what exactly they wanted me to do.

• belle
                belle commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, I am going to put it back.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

P/E 0.32 Woohoo!

Comment

Happy Sunday!
                  Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Working...
                  X