banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Treasure Trove of Tuesday HITs June 9, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Treasure Trove of Tuesday HITs June 9, 2020

Title: Academic survey (15 minutes) on consumers' reactions towards financial services. | Accept
    Requester: Sebastian Klein [A36W810MFJACIO] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$17.42] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.50
    Duration: 45:00
    Available: 1
    Description: As part of a research project, I am conducting an academic survey on consumer behavior, in particular towards different financial services. So I would like to ask you for your support! Answering the questionnaire will take about 15 minutes.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

Good morning!

It's Two for Tuesday! Do one hit, get paid for a 2nd hit for free!

Comment

Title: Investigating recognition memory (~15min) | PANDA
      Requester: MSPS Complex Human Data Hub [A31EO81GH4ZF5T] (Req TV): $34.05/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: We will present you with a list of items, afterwhich you will be tested on your memory.
      Time: 3 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $2.50
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Starting my day with submitting a hit I never completed . It's a hit I have been tossing back for over a week now lol. I emailed the requester pleading for a link to complete it now...sigh
        Last edited by cyvamp; 06-09-2020, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          Good luck!

• Sweetheart
          Sweetheart commented
          Editing a comment
          Ugh hate it when that happens!!

Good morning everyone. I guess another day of storms here...the price we pay to avoid cold weather!
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Title: Object video task v8 | PANDA
          Requester: Noah Turk [AHJQF4WEPBEHJ] (Req TV): $14.15/hr/hr
          Description: Take a video of an object from all sides.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 61
          Reward: $0.80
          Qualifications: Location In US-AL;

Comment

Title: Online browsing task + Survey (~6 minutes), Smartphone required | PANDA
            Requester: Doraemon [A1YDJH5BBFH1Y6] (Req TV): $19.58/hr/hr
            Description: -
            HITs Available: 1400
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning, everyone! It's going to be in the 80s the next couple days. I hope it isn't windy like it was yesterday.

Comment

Title: Experiment to test your perception - 30 minutes | PANDA
                Requester: Yuri [AQ4AZYM77FQBR] (Req TV): N/A
                Description: Choose a circle which appeared in a sequence
                Time: 3 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 1
                Reward: $3.00
                Qualifications: None;

Comment

Title: Homeowner Survey | PANDA
                  Requester: Ricardo Truglia [AK8CLSRCL0U2N] (Req TV): $18.29/hr/hr
                  Description: Survey for academic research about homeowners. $0.25 as base pay, plus $0.50 bonus for everyone who completes the full survey. Survey duration: approximately 5 minutes.
                  HITs Available: 79
                  Reward: $0.25
                  Qualifications: Completed Homeowner Survey Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone, We are starting to warm up again but will cool down this weekend. I am planning a lot of gardening this weekend hope they are right and it will be cool.

Comment

Oh and when I saw treasure trove I thought it was about Forrest Finns Treasure being found. That was disappointing I was sure I would be the one to find it even if I never looked for it.

Comment

• librarian50
                        librarian50 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I had to Google it, I had no idea.......

Forrest Fenn isn’t ready to solve every mystery surrounding his infamous hidden treasure, which he says was finally found after more than a decade of intense
                        searching.

“I’m not talking about that,” he told ABC News when asked if he’s planning to reveal the treasure’s secret, now-former location. “But it will eventually come out.”

Nor is he saying who found it. “I don't know the man. I've never met him, but I know it is a man,” Fenn says. “Actually I was a little bit shocked because I hid it in a pretty good place and lots of people over the years couldn't find it.”

Some 10 years ago, the wealthy and cryptic New Mexico art dealer hid a treasure chest with gold and gems, estimated to be worth millions of dollars, somewhere in the Rocky Mountains. His clues were in a poem he wrote: “Begin it where warm waters halt / And take it in the canyon down / Not far, but too far to walk / Put in below the home of Brown,” the poem begins.

qualifier Emily Frye
                      This is a qualifier survey to determine eligibility for a subsequent survey study.
                      ​​​​​​https://worker.mturk.com/projects/37.../accept_random

Comment

Dinner on me!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Aleta for work related to 304QEQWKZPXBVT2XDC6L9MZRQO7O0J.
                        The value of your bonus is: $0.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
                        Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
                        Amazon Mechanical Turk
                        https://www.mturk.com

Comment

• Kizzy
                          Kizzy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You've made more than I have

• USMarineVet
                          USMarineVet commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks! I'll have the 10 grains of rice with a packet of soy sauce combo, please.

Title: Characteristics of MTurk Workers, Short Online Survey(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
                        Requester: Texas Tech Research [AV14IBBI8WXE6] (Req TV): $20.50/hr/hr
                        Description: Short online survey (5-7 Minutes) on demographics and behaviors of MTurk Workers
                        HITs Available: 98
                        Reward: $0.50
                        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US; Exc: [1055489465-225630] DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Working...
                        X