banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

International Cachaca Day HITs Friday June 12, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International Cachaca Day HITs Friday June 12, 2020

Cachaca – made from distilled cane juice is one of my favorite spirits (after rum 🙂 then again, this is rum`s cousin and its time to celebrate the International Cachaca Day!

International Cachaça Day was started by Sociedade Brasileira da Cachaça, a Brasilian government organization. It was created to commemorate June 12th, 1744: the day when Portugal, then the colonial authority in Brasil, outlawed the production and selling of cachaça.

Cachaca is most commonly used in the all popular caipirinha but also the batida is a refreshing drink and very common too.

Batidas (pronounced ba-chi-da) means “shaken” or “milkshake.” in Portugese. Its cachaca cocktails made with fruit juice or pureed fruit, usually with sugar added. Milk or sweetened condensed milk are also commonly used.

How thick you want it its really up to you, just add more juice if it gets too slushy.

Title: Views on the novel coronavirus and COVID-19(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Isaac Lipkus [AHBH5RRH72TWC] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$22.35] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.75] [Fast=3.93] [Comm=3.78] [Fair=3.56] [Reviews=33] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.75
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 0
    Description: This study asks about your views about the coronavirus and COVID-19
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Cachaca Morning!

Comment

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        Bear did you ever watch Bosch season 6?

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        Sweetheart Yes, I love Bosch!

• Sweetheart
        Sweetheart commented
        Editing a comment
        Bear me too! I just started season 6 last night.

less than 1 1/2 minutes

Title: This is a three question questionnaire about medical testing | PANDA
      Requester: Drakopoulos Kimon [AZCXCZWGGXEH8] (Req TV): $56.25/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: We are trying to see how much you would be willing to pay for tests with varying accuracy
      Time: 3 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.50
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Decision Making Task(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Toby Handfield [A1FP9BJZJF8B4K] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$18.36] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
        Reward: 2.00
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: In this HIT you will be paid approximately $2 to $2.50 based on your decisions. This HIT will take approximately 15 minutes.

Comment

Good morning!
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, Yippie it's Friday not sure why it still makes me happy since I work on some weekends but it does

Comment

Title: Research study: Privacy issues in recommender systems【Around 20-30mins】 | PANDA
              Requester: Eric Lim [A3O4HNYSK5XC6F] (Req TV): $10.14/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
              Description: You will be presented with a promotional video about an application called City Guide. After watching the video, you need to answer a set of questions with regard to privacy issues based on your impressions about City Guide from the video.
              Time: 40 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;
              Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Happy Friday!
                Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

Good morning and happy Friday everyone!

Hubby took a vacation day today, so I won't be doing much turking. Not that we can do much, but we might just take a walk down at our Waterfront walking trail today. It is really nice out. Hope you all have a great day!

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    my kinda day

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

I am so sick of requester who think 2.00 for an hour of my time is okay.

Comment

and I went to take a quick shower, and apparently this was one of the few remesh that started on time. By the time I saw it, it was ended

Title: A 10 minute Remesh Conversation - 8:45 am ET / 5:45 am PT | Accept
                      Requester: remesh [A32BFAN07OQKZN] Contact
                      TV: [Hrly=$12.33] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                      TO: [Pay=3.81] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.77] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=35] [ToS=0]
                      Reward: 3.00
                      Duration: 2:00:00
                      Description: A 10 minute Remesh Conversation - 8:45 am ET / 5:45 am PT

Comment

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was out shopping trying to find paper towels and toilet paper. Why is it still so hard to find this stuff?!

• cyvamp
                        cyvamp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bear, I find harris teeter is usually stocked pretty well, food lion if it's early

Morning everyone! My daughter is having her car-promotion ceremony today (she starts middle school in the fall). Mixed feelings from her, mostly ok but sad she can’t giver her teachers hugs and all.

Comment

Title: Piece of Cake: Food Choices During the COVID-19 Pandemic | Accept
                        Requester: Melissa Chee [AWE1BYEW4CMXU] Contact
                        TV: [Hrly=$18.64] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                        TO: No Reviews
                        Reward: 3.00
                        Duration: 2:00:00
                        Description: We are conducting a study on food choices and eating habits during the COVID-19 pandemic in response to our mood and mental state.

Comment

Working...
                        X