banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Rosé Day HITs Saturday June 13, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Rosé Day HITs Saturday June 13, 2020

When the sky clears up, the sun is shining and the sunbeds come out, it’s the perfect time to get yourself a glass of the silky pink drink. But who was the magician that first bottled the pink haziness of the dusk sky?

Unfortunately, the exact moment when the beverage was first made is still unknown since long ago, many of the more familiar red wines were commonly pink in color. This is because the techniques used to make darker wines like hard pressing weren’t widely practiced. Places like ancient Greece, who were experts in all things wine, preferred the lighter drinks as you appeared more civilized.

The Greeks and Romans finally figured out a way to separate their red and white wines, but it was around the middle ages when people from Phocaea, modern-day Turkey, brought grapevines to the old city of Marseille, turning people’s heads towards rosé.

However, rosé had its coming to America party a bit too late. It wasn’t until recent times one of the famous American wineries, Sutter Home Winery, tried to replicate the summer drink — and failed, with their first result being too sweet with an unpleasant aftertaste. That didn’t stop the winery from finding a way to perfect the recipe and become the first producers of the blush drink.

Nowadays, rosé is associated with all things chic, class, glamour, etc. It’s so widely popular, that it’s considered a wine to quench thirst. An easy-going drink to sip on while you’re cooking or a refreshment offered to guests before having dinner.

The bubbly rosé status was solidified in 2014 when the Hamptons had a shortage of rosé. And it wasn’t a surprise that in October of the same year National Rosé Day was made official.

Title: Consumer Decisions(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: UCLA Anderson Researcher [A3F2ELCFTPI9GB] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$22.27] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.31] [Fast=4.93] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.96] [Reviews=76] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 0
    Description: Decision-making survey. Includes questions/decisions about money and/or consumer goods. Approximately 15 minutes. Compensation $2.00. This survey might take longer on mobile/touchscreen devices.
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Approved immediately.

Title: 1st part of 2-part ($7 total) academic research study of beliefs for HS Grads, No college grads, 35-(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Jon Bauman [AF7CKZ4SASDRF] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$19.84] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 1:30:00
    Description: Must be 18-60, a high school graduate, but not a college graduate. $3 and 10-20min for first phase, $4 and 10-20min for second phase. This study is investigating beliefs about knowledge and beliefs about scientific/historical claims.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
      ZeldaFoot commented
      Editing a comment
      I did the first part the other day. Anyone remember when the 2nd part was supposed to happen? I see a couple of the second ones available, all posted on different days, but I can't do one yet. Trying to figure out when to remember to look for it.
      I need an mturk notebook by my computer.

Guacamole Morning!

Comment

Title: Puzzle Task (Compensation: ~$10.00/hour. Duration: 2 to 60 minutes.) | PANDA
      Requester: Psychology Research [A29SE11MGA3G6W] (Req TV): $10.35/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Solve logic puzzles. Contains moderate readings and cognitive exercises
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.20
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

On occasion, Otto will catch a hit without opening it in a new tab, and without giving the audio notification. Can I do something to prevent this?

Comment

• Kizzy
          Kizzy commented
          Editing a comment
          It does it to me too and I run crazy panda you just have to remember to check it

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry for that...further ironing is needed to get those wrinkles out.

• NoelC
          NoelC commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for responding, it's not a big issue, I just wondered if it was something to do with the way I had my browsers configured.

Title: Short survey with possible bonus (~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Data Collection [A2CS9LQ10AC78E] (Req TV): $18.60/hr/hr
        Description: survey, bonus payment
        Time: 30 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 12
        Reward: $0.50
        Qualifications: Exc: [1753497051-226645] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          4 minutes, 10 cent bonus

Title: Answer a survey about language learning | Accept
        Requester: Haley Vlach [A3N1SAXHI0GXBL] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$31.31] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        Reward: 4.00
        Duration: 2 days
        Description: You will be shown questions about language learning with either text, pictures, or videos as prompts

Comment

this was just sitting minding it's own business
          Title: Speech Rating Task | PANDA
          Requester: Linguistics Research [A2DHX1MF600GKX] (Req TV): $10.81/hr/hr
          Description: Listen and rate to 25 speech samples
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          Reward: $5.60
          Qualifications: US High School Graduate EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ;

Comment

• bromeliad
            bromeliad commented
            Editing a comment
            Ended just before I was on the verge of becoming really irked.

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I was happy to see the end.

Good Morning, I was just looking at buying some knock out roses I hear they are wonderful. I've never grown any but think I should give them a try I really do love roses.

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            Kizzy The knockouts are the only ones I buy, they grow like crazy!.

morning everyone!

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...

Comment

Title: Decision game vCR (average bonus $4) | PANDA
            Requester: CMU HCII SLab [AFV4B2W1BY3VB] (Req TV): N/A
            Description: Perform a decision making task with other Mechanical Turk workers. To complete this HIT, you will participate in several iterations of a game. The HIT will take about 30 minutes in total to complete. Please allow enough time to fully complete this task. Note that this game requires an exact number of workers. If we recruit too many or too few workers, you will earn the base pay but the game will not begin. We do not allow repeat workers. This is research being conducted by CMU.
            Time: 40 minutes(s)
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: breadboard_participant_d23fd608-2d9c-405b-b395-7e9e75b8b365 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• Kizzy
              Kizzy commented
              Editing a comment
              Except my game didn't get enough players

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: Quick Product Preference Survey(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Hannah Perfecto [A1VU496GR2VJ0Y] (TO)
              TO Ratings:
              ★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
              ★★★★ 4.48 Generosity
              ★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
              ★★★★ 4.93 Promptness
              Number of Reviews: 22 | TOS Flags: 0
              Submit a new TO review
              Description: Rate 5 products and answer three short questions
              Time: 600
              HITs Available: 16
              Reward: $0.30
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 50000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97;Location In US
              3 minutes
              Last edited by jacko2a; 06-13-2020, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X